bus love #6

Frank's pov:
I think I might have to figure things out with gerard but I think I will tomorrow but for now I'll have some fun.

Pov:
Mikey and Ray were on there date while Max was with his family to celebrate his brothers kids birthday and so frank and Gerard were the only ones on the bus so frank decided to bother gee "gee " frank winded"gee" frank said in a higher pich voice"gee" he said as high as he could go "what" Gerard said in a tired tone "can I lay with you " " sure " as frank heard that he climbed up to Gerard's bunk and cuddled up to Gerard . they slept for a good 3 hours till gerard woke up hot and itchy he had this feeling that he couldn't figure out, what it was till he looked over at the small male sleeping next to him then he figured it out .

Gerard's pov:
God why am I so hot right now I shouldn't be but frank looks so cute right know ,I need him.....wait what did I just say what the hell, whatever, I do need him I need him in me .(I'm so sorry for how cringy that was😭😂)

Frank's pov:
I woke up to gerard mumbling I couldn't hear what he said very well but i did hear him say he needs me in him so yeah that sounds like fun .

A/N thank you for reading will update soon. and I want to say thank you for 58 reads because holy fuck🙀 I didn't expect to have that many reads for my book because of how bad it is written but still thank you . Max out✌