bus love #2

Frank's pov:
I woke up to everyone out of the bus but gerard and me so I guess that everyone wanted to go get stuff knowing that I hate going out to stores and that they wanted gerard to get some rest so I climbed up to his bunk and scared him by cuddling him and he woke up faster then anything and just looked confused so I said nothing and put my hands around his waste and pulled him closer to me and he tried to speak but couldn't do to embarrassment so I said the first things" don't be embarrassed by me getting closer to you just relax" what the hell was I thinking he finely reacted and said" I-I don't know what you're doing but please stop before everyone gets back " " they left a note saying they will be back at 9:00 pm and it's 5:00 so we got time " WHAT WAS I SAYING WHAT THE FUCK "ah what do you mean" " what I mean is this" I moved in and kissed him roughly and he kissed back but not right away he hesitated but choose to give in soon it turned to us  makeing out .

Author's pov:
Frank put his hand on Gerard's side which was closer to his v line and slowly moved it up Gerard's body makeing him shiver but turn him on frank noticed this and went down back to Gerard's v line and then down to his crosh and slowly rubbed it till he heard gerard moan a little and then broke the kis and moved down to Gerard's neck and looked for his sweet spot till he found it and abused that spot till a hicky showed then moved down more taking off Gerard's shirt to see his slitliy tanded skin but then heard the others come In and said"  the others are back " gerard looking scared and quickly putting his shirt back on and grabbing a comic book and acted like he was showing it to frank the others looked at them and gave them some of the coffee they had got for them then Ray said" what did you guys do when we were gone " " nothing but look at comics " Ray just shrugged it off and went to his bunk to read .

Ray's pov:
when we got back I heard frank and Gerard talking but couldn't hear what they were talking about but I didn't really care so I just begun reading till Mikey walked by and asked what I was reading and I just showed him it and he gave me a thumbs up man I love him I just wish I could tell him though but next time I will .......maybe......maybe not..... WHATEVER .

A/N HEY guys so I got two ships in this chapter whoop whoop but anyways I am so so happy that I got as much done as I did so I hope you enjoy. Max out✌