1:19

April 4th, 1994

April 4th, 1994. 7:09 A.M.

My body slouched up on the mattress, I wiped the drool from the corner of my mouth with my forearm. It took me a minute to regain any vision, I forced my nails against my forehead, pressuring it to stop the thumping migraine from spreading over my brain. Last night sure was a wild blur, the only thing I truly remembered was that kiss on the lawn.

I hung my legs over the side of the bed, not even glancing back to him as he laid faintly sleeping behind me. My toes curled on the hardwood, popping every bone in my ankles as I saunter into the bathroom. I flicked the light on, but it only made my head spin from brightness. I stared at myself in the mirror aimlessly, looking like I had been hit by a truck.

My under eyes were puffy and red for some reason, I splashed cool water on my face, blotting the make up that I wore from my skin with an old t shirt. I untangled my hair with the brush the best I could, aiming to get out of the house as fast as possible.

When I emerged from the bathroom, he's awake, propped up on the bed and stretching his arms over his head. He seemed unfazed, probably not remembering the night before. He wore that grumpy hangover look on his face, the one I wouldn't want to mess with. I narrowed my eyes away from him and too the floor where a pair of his pants were. I slide on the old jeans, smothered in thin dirt. They bagged around my legs, far too big in size for me that I had to find a belt to wrap around my waist.He didn't mind me taking his clothes. 

I needed to know if he recalled last night, so I disregarded the ill temper of his manner and didn't beat around the bush, instead I came out with it, "We kissed at the party last night."

"It didn't mean anything." He replied. I felt the thumping of my heart slow down in my chest. I was so taken back by his words. He moved past me, bonding down the staircase. I followed him through the living room where his room mate was. It wasn't until Dally told me, "Bianca, don't you have school?" that something came over me.

"I can't believe you." I sniffed, trying to hold myself together. I had to place a hand on the table to hold myself up, I couldn't believe him. Dally turned to me, "You have to calm down." He said in a lowered tone, I crossed my arms, "I can't speak to you while you're like this." He shook his head wordlessly, travelling to the kitchen.

I suppressed all the tears I could manage, but some trickled down my cheeks like a hot flush. "What the hell is wrong with you?" I cried out, finally letting them release, that anger started to build up, "You're such a jerk." the hot tears of frustration were rising.

We were now chest to chest; it was so heavy that I could barely breath without bailing into tears. Dally remained calm, deep down he knew I meant no harm and tries to restrain my arms. I beat my heads against his chest, "I hate you!" I cried irrationally, trembling at the seams. I was losing my mind in a matter of seconds.

"Bee. Come on." He said soothingly, holding my wrist in his hands and leading me over to the table. "Are you on your period or something?" he adds, and that was it, I completely lost it. I wheeled around and slapped him so hard against the face. Suddenly my shaking hands dropped, I couldn't stop looking at the palm of my hand. Everything went dead quiet; he had scoffed at the impact, "Wrong question."

I was frozen. I hadn't hit anyone before. The roommate had made his way over to us, he inspected Dally's face but didn't say a thing. I turned hard on my heels and ran out the back door, sprinting fast down the gravel stretch of road. 

author note: idk how i feel about this chapter, cause i feel like it's written terribly and i can't seem to find a proper way to do it... ugh