Introduction & Author's Note

What is up peeps!

Welcome to my collection of Randy one-shots! I hope you enjoy reading them!

Also, excuse any spelling errors. I am Dutch, and still learning English.

I just want to make the announcement that, although it is not a whole lot, this book will not have more than 9 chapters. After the drama within the roadtrip community on the 2nd of may, I decided to step out of the fandom (explanation is at the bottom of the page :)

I also want to clarify that I am not claiming anything about the boys' sexualities with these one shots. It's not my place to do so, and these stories are completely fictional. I would never want to cause them any harm or discomfort with these stories.

Other than that, I will be in comments as much as possible, to react to any questions you might have, and my messages are always open, if you need someone to talk to :)

Well then, enjoy reading!

x emcee

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, the reason why I've stopped supporting the band.

I had been a big fan of the band since september of 2018, and can honestly say that they've been my source of happiness on many occasions since that time. After a while, however, I began doubting the effect the boys had on my mental health.

Now, you may be wondering why I am still posting these one-shots. I completed all of them before I made the definite decision to leave the fandom. On top of that, these stories are my introduction to writing. They are the first stories I've ever written, and I am proud of each and every one of them in some way.

This book is out later than expected, and for that reason, still features Mikey as a part of the band.

If you've made it this far, congratulations! Honestly, I want to thank you for taking the time to read this, it means a lot. Let me know your perspective on the drama in the comments below! x