Return to Valhalla

I began to quickly sign to Tucker as we walked away from the reds.

"Ya, your right, we need a way home..." Tucker began to say.

"Wait, you understand her?" Wash asked curiously.

"Oh, ya, I had to learn because she beat the crap out of me in Blood Gulch when I misinterpreted her words into lewd comments. I think the worst is when she tied me to the top of red base for a day. The reds had fun harassing me during that time." Tucker said.

"What did you say to her to make her that mad?" Wash asked.

"Uhhh.... I may have said my favorite phrase to every other word she tried to sign that day...." Tucker said, "But, we need to figure out how to get back to.... Valhalla, was it?" Tucker asked.

I nodded, I then looked over to see the reds sneaking around one of the small planes and smirked, pointing.

"Huh, good idea. You fly it though." Tucker said.

"Why don't I fly? None of you know how to." Wash said.

"Oh, no, Mutey does. She's the reason we didn't die when the pelican crashed. She stole the controls from Grif. Speaking of which, are you going to get payback on Grif for that, Mutey?" Tucker asked as we walked towards where we saw the reds.

I nodded.

"I would have paid to hear you say all the cuss words you were calling Grif aloud. Would have been hilarious." Tucker said.

"Uhhh... is she normally violent?" Wash asked.

"Oh, no, she just teaches baddies to be goodies!" Caboose said.

"What Caboose is trying to say is that if one of us says something that pisses her off or is annoying? Then she hits us. Past that, she's pretty chill." Tucker replied as we sneaked up to a small plane. I climbed into the pilot seat, the others holding on on the sides, Tucker making sure Caboose was holding on as we took off shortly after the reds.

"Oh come on! Now I really am gonna loose my job!" I heard a dude call as we flew away to Valhalla.

<><><><><><><><><>

It had been a boring first few days but Tau finally came out of his silence and listened into the random shit that happened in blue base in Valhalla. At first it was just us struggling to get supplies for the base. Honestly, there were some funny parts.

"What the... who wrote down the entire snack isle of a Walmart?" Wash asked in shock as he looked at the list we planned to send to command.

"Oh, that would be Mutey. She can eat all that and more in five days." Tucker said like that was normal as he passed.

Wash looked at me for a long time. I mean, I was being odd at the time, laying in a super weird position on the floor, my feet thrown over the couch. Caboose and Tucker were used to it, though, I did this back in Blood Gulch all the time.

I ignored Wash and continued to throw the duct tape ball in the air. I made it out of duct tape when I couldn't find a baseball.

"Uh.... I don't think you need that much sweets." Wash said in shock.

I threw the duct tape ball and signed, 'Then I will steal from Grif.' I caught the ball once I finished.

Wash was beginning to learn the basics of my sign language, but still didn't know everything.

"She said that she will just steal from Grif then and, trust me, you don't want that. She once stole all of Grif's sweets and he was bawling so bad we could hear him from Blue Base back in Blood Gulch." Tucker said.