Chapter 7

A/N

Sorry for not writing for a month. I've had a big case of CBB (can't be bothered) and writers block. So here is my new chapter. Hope you enjoy.

:-:-:-:-:-:-;-:-:-:-:-:

DAMONS POV

I bow down to Elena once the music has ended. She bows down as well. Dancing with Elena was amazing. She is so graceful and she looks stunning. I look a into her eyes and smile. She smiles back. I look around the room to find Red and thank her for making me dance but I can't see her anywhere. I must of looked worried because Elena asked if I was okay. I told her I was fine and left her.

It's been over an hour and I want to leave but I still can't find Red. I see the group and walk over. "Hey, have any of you seen Red?" I ask.

"Who's Red?" Caroline asks.

"Ruby." They all nod. No. I leave. I walk over to the main entrance. "Klaus." I see him walking up the stairs. "Have you seen Ruby?" I ask. He stops half way up the stairs. "No I haven't. Maybe her common seance kicked in and found someone else to be with." He smirks and walks up the stairs. I grab my phone out of my pocket and call her. "Pick up. Pick up." I mumble into the phone. It goes to message bank. "Red it's me. Call me when you get this."

Benjamin POV

Ruby's phone starts to ring. I let it ring out. I stair out onto the road in front of me. What am I going to do?

Ruby my love of my life is in my back seat unconscious.

I'm i going to give her to my boss? Or no?

What does my boss want with her? Is it good or bad? Probably bad.

I keep driving toward the meeting spot. Should I turn around? Or keep going?

What would happen if I don't give her to my boss? Would he kill me?

Hoooonnnnkkkk

Shit. I steer back into my lane. A couple of meters down the road I pull over. O god. I'm here. I take my keys out of the car and get out. I walk over to him. "Do you have her." He asks

"Yeah. She's in the back." I hesitate "Just out of curiosity, what do you want with the girl?" I ask.

"Curiosity killed the cat." He responds with a smirk.

"And satisfaction brought it back." I reply. He chuckles.

"All in good time son." He said patting my back. He leads me back to my car and opens the back door. He checks to make sure Ruby is fine. The shuts the door. "Take her to this address." He said whilst holding a peace of paper to me. I nod then get back into my car and drive.

And I drive. Giving myself more time to think.

A/N

Sorry for it being short.