Happy May the 4th you get a chapter

Heh heh whoops this is four months late
"Qui'ra?" Poe asks, absolutely bewildered.

He knew this was Mr. Han Solo Organa's ex-girlfriend, and he knew she was kinda evil...

But he didn't know she was scooby doo villain evil! That's like, the worst kind of evil you can be!

"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids and your... Cassian."

Apparently she was monologging while Poe was in shock. In fact, he was so in shock that he started wobbling and fell into the pool! Figures stood over him, but slowly, slowly he was going into the light....

"Poe?"

Poe's eyes flutter open to Finn standing over him.

"Poe are you ok?"

His head is throbbing in pain, and he starts crying.

"My head hurts." He says.

Finn nods and pulls him into his feet.

"Go inside and ask General Leia for an ice pack. I'll be right behind you ok?"

Poe nods. He grabs the present that he drops and goes inside. He sets the present on the counter. He politely taps on Leia's shoulder (as she was talking to Luke and he didn't want to be rude). She turns to him and smiles.

"Miss General Leia Organa ma'm? Can you get me an ice pack? I fell down and hurt my head in the driveway."

"Oh of course Poe. Why don't you go lay down on the couch and I'll be right there?"

Poe nods and wanders off. He goes and lays down on the couch and waits for Leia. Finn comes in a few moments later with Poe's stuffed rabbit. Poe takes it gladly and hugs it close to himself.

After Leia gets the ice pack (and everyone makes sure Poe is ok... well, not everyone. Kylo didn't bother to ask), Rey sits down with the twins in her arms.

The girl looks lot like a young Leia. Chocolate brown pools for eyes, a slightly messy bit of brown hair, and her lips. Her lips look so much like Leia's that if you put the two side by side you would not be able to tell whose was whose.

The boy, unfortunately was pure Anakin. However, he had a bit of Rey's father, whoever he may be (cough cough Chewbacca), in him as well. The boy had Anakin's nose, that was one of the first things everyone noticed. He had Rey's fathers (once again cough cough Cewbacca's) hair color, and his hair was much longer than his sisters. It is also very, very important to note that he had Anakin's somehow bushy yet neat eyebrows.

Seriously, what is up with Anakin's eyebrows. Just,,, just google him and stare at them for a while.

They're weird.

Anyways, after long agony, and a painful physical description of both children, (and many, many not so subtle hints that Chewbacca is Rey's father. No seriously, just think of it. It makes sense. She can speak Wookiee everyone. It means she's half Wookie), the author finally hit their word count.

The baby names could finally be revealed.

"Everyone, this is Milo and Olive Organa Skywalker Solo."