[5] Unbelieveable

Slap!!!

     "How fucking dare you!!!" The blonde raised his voice, hand in the air as he just slapped the tutor himself. "HOW DARE YOU COME BACK TO ME AFTER WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?!"

     Anger face he shown, he grabbed the frame and throwed it hardly down on the floor. Making the glass broke into a piece as Felix tried taking the sharp piece he ever feel and grabbed it into his tiny hands.

     Feeling the pain on his right cheek, he watched as Felix running toward him as the blonde hold the glass tightly in his tiny hands, and without him knowing, Felix was trying to stab him. 'Oh god!'

     "I SHOULD KILL YOU!!"

     Yelling, he turned the piece into a weapon, a weapon that he used for killing someone. As if it was a knife, the sharp surface was at front as Felix attacking the tutor. Crazy much? Not with his mind like this, he won't say he crazy.

     He just insane. To kill the one he was waiting for.

     "Woah Felix, CALM DOWN!" The black haired tutor widened his eyes as he tried to avoid getting attack by Felix, and although the blonde can't see expect for pitch black, he actually used his ears to attack the tutor.

     The tutor, Hyunjin, couldn't believe that Felix was willing to do this. To really kill him. It was unbelieveable!

     "Felix, stop!" Hyunjin ran toward the shelf, and reminds to himself to stay silent. Afraid that if he ever make any noises, that probably making Felix hearing toward it.

     Felix saw nothing but anger, red was rising in his body and mind. He promised to himself to kill him, yet he was covered in blindness. If only he can see--for sure Hyunjin have died a long time ago.

     "COME BACK YOU STUPID!!" Felix spinning around, to make sure the tutor was still there and who know the glass could stab his body. And Felix definitely say--"Ops, didn't see you there."

     Feeling no one near him, he start to walked slowly. As the clock ticking, his footsteps echoed the library and he tried to search any noise he can hear but--he hears nothing. 'Smart huh.'

     "I know you still here, Hyunjin~" Oh, if only he was a psycho, he wouldn't hesitate to tear out his eyes, slicing his skin off one by one--putting them into a blender and crush them like a meat. Felix will never have mercy for someone like Hyunjin.

     "Yes, Hyunjin. We never break up. So why don't you come to me and SAY EVERYTHING IS OVER?!"

     He stopped, fully focusing on his ears as there was faint, so low breath beside him. But then, he knows Hyunjin will definitely go away when he turned toward the direction he hears. So, he pretend he was searching, again.

     "For NINE months, Hyunjin. Nine months you left me! And you even left me with broken eyes. Don't you feel sorry? Don't you want to apologise to me, hm? I'm here--waiting and waiting for you--to kill you for what have you done. And without me knowing--you're here. My tutor."

     Felix decided that maybe he should sit down and chill, and he did. Taking the rose petals again, he caresses it roughly.

     "Be a brave man, Jinnie. And say to me everything is over." Felix paused, feeling the pain in his heart. "Before I get hurts again.." His voice comes into a pleading one, and he closed his eyes for a moment.

     "Please.."  

___
Double update~

Vote and comment is what I really appreciate! 😊💕

-Min

[Please do vote or comment :P]