Chapter 15 Chantel

"And bitch I made you my maid of honor, but you can cancel that now! I'm giving it to Meilani's hoe ass! How could you miss this Kaidyn? Will you miss the wedding next? Call me back when you get this message." I sighed into Kaidyn's voice mail, for the ninth time.

"Relax, I'm sure there's a reason she's not here." Dria rolled her eyes, picking grapes out of a bowl.

"She said she'd be here. She told me she took off."

"Forget her, I'm maid of honor!" Meilani chimed, with her face decorated with a smile.

"No, I only said that to get her to pick up, but I still love you."

"Whatever."

-

      "You don't like it?" I asked Dria, as she did a full 360.

"No, look at this!"

She was standing near the mirror, adjusting the dress with a frown on her face.

"I don't see anything wrong. What about you, Meilani?"

"It's ugly to me too. What about this?" She asked, walking towards the most revealing dress she could find.

"What is wrong with you? I would think that you-"

"I'm here!" Kaidyn panted, pacing through the entrance and carrying a huge bag.

"I thought you weren't coming for a minute." I perked up, making my way towards her with a huge smile.

"I got off of the plane and took a cab straight here. I wouldn't miss this, Chantel."

"Well, well, well, look what the cat drug in." Meilani stepped to Kaidyn with her arms crossed and brow arched. 

Kaidyn's eyes nearly crossed, when staring at the dress. "I hope you don't expect us to wear those!"

"What's wrong with them?"

"Everything!" Dria shook her head, walking towards Kaidyn and hugging her tightly.

"What's this?" Kaidyn held up Dria's hand and my eyes widened. "You're engaged?"

"Married."

Dria looked excited as she revealed the news while arcing her wrist and flashing the ring. I couldn't believe I skipped over noticing it earlier. Kaidyn took a seat in one of the decorative chairs and exhaled. "Wait what? You're married? What's next... I guess you're pregnant too?"

"Twins." I announced, like they were my own, breaking Kaidyn's sarcasm.

"I can't believe this.."

"Congratulations!" Meilani pulled her in for a tight hug, while we stood speechless.

"When did you get married? Why didn't you tell us?"

"I'm telling you now. Please don't be upset, it's not like I had wedding."

"Yeah, but damn we couldn't witness it?" I snapped, folding my arms and sighing.

"You're pregnant with twins?" Kaidyn was still catching up, completely dumbfounded.

"Yes, Kaidyn.."

"Enough about them, tell us about you and the ball player! What's up between you two?" Meilani smiled, taking a seat beside Kaidyn with open ears.

"Not a damn thing, I have a man. Raubi is just a client."

Meilani perched her lips. "Yeah, I bet."

"Can I get a dress or what? I have things to do today."

"Daddy's dick will be there when you make it home. No need to rush."