Chapter 16 Kaidyn

After leaving my grandmother's, I drove to Daniel's apartment. Since it was mid-day, I knew he wouldn't be home. Easing the key inside of the lock, I crept in silently. There was no trace of life inside, other than myself. Placing my purse aside, I glanced around, noticing how clean it was. Other than the small pile of clothes by the laundry room, everything seemed in order. This was actually my first time inside, since we always spent so much time at my place. We exchanged keys but I never had a chance to use mine until now. Gathering the clothes in my arms, I sorted them before stuffing them into the washer and making my way to the bedroom.

Sitting on the messy bedroom sheets, I let out a sigh of relief, before gazing around. Daniel didn't know I was back in town, so I didn't know how long I had until he decided to come home. After showering, and slipping on the special pair of panties, I waited patiently, snooping around the bedroom. I noticed a few of Jelly's things and decided to throw the remainder of it out. Noises from the front door echoed through the silent apartment, as I paced through his room and jumped in the king sized bed.

Resting on my elbows, threw my head back, and spread my thighs, when hearing the bedroom door open.

"Damn, this is how you welcome a nigga home." An unfamiliar voice called, causing my eyes to pop open.

I let out a loud screech, throwing the sheets over my body and eyeing the stranger.

"My bad, I wasn't trying to scare you." He mumbled, before Daniel walked into the bedroom.

"Kaidyn? When you get here?" He closed the door behind him, giving us privacy.

"I planned on surprising you, but not this way. Is that your brother?"

"Yeah, if I would have known you were here-"

"It's okay, I know it was an accident."

He gave me a weak smirk while pulling the sheets back. "Come here."

I didn't bother to mask my excitement as I crawled over to him, sitting on his lap.

"I missed you so much, baby." I kissed his lips, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"How much?"

I turned my head, glancing back at the door, before speaking. "I would show you, if your brother wasn't here."

"You can show me now, he ain't coming in here."

"I still haven't met him... the proper way. We have all night for that." I hopped off of his lap trying to find my clothes, while he followed behind, adjusting the bulge in his pants.

Sliding my dress down, Daniel wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed the nape of my neck. "I missed you too."

I smiled, turning towards him and kissing his lips. "Introduce us."

"This is my older brother Paul, and this is my girl Kaidyn." Daniel introduced us, as we stood across from each other.

Paul seemed a little guarded when shaking my hand, so I assumed that he was still stuck in the prison mentality.

"Nice to meet you, Kaidyn."

"Nice to meet you too, Paul."

His eyes watched me closely as Daniel wrapped his arm around me, before he spoke again. "Daniel, don't we have some business to handle.."

"Ah damn, I forgot about that. Baby, I have to go, but I'll be back in A few. You'll be here right?" He broke away, kissing my cheek and heading towards the door with Paul on his heels. I didn't have a chance to respond, seeing how quickly he rushed out of the apartment.