Part 4 - Fucked Up

Simon's POV:
  Vikk shot me one of his death glares and told me I was welcome to come to his apartment if I kept my mouth shut. I'd really fucked this one, and I couldn't even find the words to apologise. My mind was racing as he put down enough money to pay the bill and another two people I cared about stormed off. Why was Harry scared to tell me that? Did I seem like someone who gave a shit or was it something else?
  The whole time Vikk was trying to get us to eat or talk I was trying to figure out why I managed to fall asleep on Harry's chest and why Vikk would say we were cute together. His actions now made it seem like he knew the whole time. Did I have feelings for Harry and what had him and Vikk talked about that I didn't know? I decided to stop at the store to get some smokes and maybe some sort of apology gift, not because I was into him or anything just because he deserved a gift for all the shit he went through. I'm not supposed to be questioning my sexuality again. There was that one experimental moment years ago, but I thought I'd concluded I was straight.

     Harry's POV:
Vikk was banging on the bathroom door with anger. I finally just unlocked it and let him yank the kitchen knife out of my hand. He'd not let me out of his sight for a whole hour and he was fuming at this point.

  "Do I need to buy a leash?! I will tie you to this fucking chair if I have to!!" Vikk yelled as he bandaged up the cut on my upper arm.
  "You won't let me have pain, but you'll treat me like a dog?" I asked him knowing he'd get more riled up.
  "You're insane, you've lost your mind! I will call Josh here in a minute." Oh shit, now he's threatening Josh on me. I can't imagine the kind of rant I'd get from him right now.
  "Look, I'm bored and my brain is apple sauce, which means we can't record. Also I guess Simon decided not to come back, so I've ruined the only thing that matters to me and I really think I have a right to do what I decide with my body..." He cut me off by shoving me on to his couch.
  "Shut up!! I care about you and your not dying today!!" Vik yelled as he turned on Netflix.
  "What if a car hits me? What if a fire starts and it's definitely an accident? Also why in the fuck is Netflix going to solve anything?" I asked.
  "Shut up, god damn it. I'm not good at giving advice or helping people. I usually have Tobi help me because he always knows how to and is like nine hundred times more together than me, and he's on vacation right now. I wish Tobi would just come home from vacation, but that's still a couple days away and I just don't want to loose you and don't know what to do!!" Vikk started all out sobbing as I told him he was doing fine and I was just being dramatic then started apologizing.

  I guess I'm an asshole too. Also I never knew Vikk looked to Tobi for advice and thought he was the together one of the group. Anyway, Vikk is silently watching a horror movie now and I'm staring at my lap hoping I somehow magically phase into non existence.
  We're a few minutes into the movie when there's a knock on the door. We both jump and then I offer to get the door. Simon's there looking like he might've been crying and he's butting out a cigarette. He pulls his other hand from behind his back and shows me some beautiful flowers.

  "An apology for you. There's wasn't much you'd like at the store, so I got these. I shouldn't have done that and I want you to know I'll not be leaving." He explained as I hugged him. We hugged for probably too long, and he eventually pulled away.
  "Thank you! Well, looks like they got crushed, but whatever. Wanna watch the movie with us?" I asked as we stepped into the apartment.
  "When did you start smoking? Also just don't leave a mess if you do it around the house." Vikk asked Si and ignored my slightly fucked flowers I'd put in a glass of water.
  "On and off for a bit. Don't worry, the only bothersome part is the smell." So told him as we sat on the couch and Vikk took the chair. Are we just not going to talk about earlier today and how fucked up everything is now?