Part 3 - Feelings

Simon's POV:
I woke up due to the sound of shouting and noticed I'd fallen asleep on Harry at some point. Vikk probably left because of how I'm laying across my best friend's chest. I can't help that he's a comfy but awkward pillow. I don't even remember falling asleep, but I quickly stand up and look for whoever's shouting. I nearly get whacked by the door as Talia stormed in with Vikk behind her.

  "Don't yell at him in a bloody hospital for God's sake!" Vikk yelled as Harry stirred awake.
  "I'll yell at this asshole wherever I want to! First he dips out on our dinner and now he's cuddling with his friend!? I can't believe I came here to console him and then this! What, are you gay or something?!" She was pissed and I'd no clue how to explain this one.
  "I'm not gay! I just fell asleep cause I don't sleep a lot with how much work I'm doing! We can go to lunch tomorrow and I promise..." I was cut off by her before I could finish.
  "That's an awful excuse, are you really backed so far into the closet you don't even know your in it?! I'm leaving until you work your shit out." She huffed and stormed away as I turned my attention to Vikk and Harry.

  He was crying hard and Vikk was trying to tell him nothing was his fault. I told them it was my fault and I'm sure I can work things with her out then sat myself in the chair Vikk was in as Vikk took the spot besides Harry. Did it really look like we were cuddling? How long were we asleep and didn't notice that? Was it really just cause I'm tired?

  "Is this a bad time?" A female voice broke me from my thoughts.
  "No, uh, I guess not." Vikk answered as she told us she was his doctor.
  "If you think you can take care of him while he's still highly emotional, then he can go home under one of your supervision. If not, a facility is our next step." She explained.
  "We'll stay with him or his roommate will when he gets back." Vikk answered as she told us to help him get ready and she'd be back with papers to sign.
  "Y'all should just let me die.." I heard Harry mumble as I helped him stand.
  "We don't want to loose you. Harry, listen to me, you didn't do anything wrong and I'll support you no matter what." I know I'm just repeating myself, but nothing could make me hate him.
  "No you wouldn't." Before I could ask why he thought that, Vikk came back with his clothes and he started getting dressed.

   **Time Skip**

  Vikk's POV:
  It wasn't a good idea to try and make a joke about how cute they looked. I don't think a restaurant was actually a good idea either. I need to just shut up and focus on my on my phone. Harry's on beer number four and Simon's had his head on the table for the past ten minutes. I apologized tried to tell him to slow down, but he told me he was a grown ass man. Our food came and Simon shoved his away with such a force I thought the plate might go flying. Harry started stabbing at his probably imaging me.

  "Okay, I fuck up everything I say, so how about you guys pick what we do next." I offered knowing that being busy tends to help when I get depressed.
  "Die." They said together as I sighed and told them I was going to the bathroom.

  I took one of the Adderall I'd pocketed in case it ended up taking a while to get home. That should keep me awake long enough to offer to let both of them chill at my house. I was a horrible person for telling them they'd look cute together, but I get impulsive when it's quiet. To my surprise, they were both talking when I got out of the bathroom, so I waited and listened.

  "Tell me or I'll leave." Simon threatened.
  "You're like the king of assholes. I'm not telling you shit." Harry retorted.
  "Alright, since you consider hiding something more important than my company, guess I'll just go." Simon told him as I watched Harry's eyes widen then brim with tears. I started to walk over ready to tell Simon off when Harry suddenly spoke.
  "I'm gay, okay! I'm horrified that everyone will judge me, but I'm even more horrified of being alone. Please don't leave!" Harry was crying now as Simon looked frozen in shock. Luckily the restaurant was nearly empty. I shot Simon a death glare as I came back to the table to comfort Haz.