Discovery

3rd POV

It was morning time. In the afternoon, (Y/N) was getting kick out of Beacon. All of the students and staff were happy except for Neo. Even though she had her team, she was losing her best friend. While she was sad, team RWBY and JNPR were celebrating.

Ruby POV

My team and JNPR were celebrating because we will never see (Y/N) again. But, a bit of me was sad as well. Firstly, he was my first friend I et when I got here. Also, he was my crush, but that never work out because of how he was treated. While I was lost in my thought, I figured I should see him. This is his last day, and I want to tell him that I'm sorry for leaving him when he needed help.

Ruby: Hey Yang, I'm going to go check on (Y/N). Wanna come?

Yang: Sure, all of us need to give him a goodbye give. She said while cracking her fingers and the nodding their heads. I felt sad because they we e going to beat him up, but I can't do nothing against them.

Ruby: Sure, come along. I said sadly. I hope he left already so nothing bad happens to him.

When we got to his dorm, we saw his dorm open and heard someone crying. At first, I thought it was (Y/N) because he was leaving. When we look inside his dorm, I felt my heart shattered. (Y/N) was lying on Neo's lap, not moving as there was a pool of bed around his body and he had 3 slashes. 2 on his arms and the third one was on his neck. When Neo saw us, a mad expression had form on her face.

Ruby: Neo, w-w-what happen to him?

(Timeskip 15 minutes earlier)

Neo POV

I was walking to (Y/N) dorm. I was going to hang out with him until he had to leave and live on the street. I felt sad because that was how I was before he found me that day. My thoughts were cut-off when I was outside his dorm. I knocked on his dorm hoping we can hang out one last time. 10 minutes had past and I was starting to get worried. Out of instinct, I kicked his dorm door open and what I saw shocked me. (Y/N) was laying on his bed dead. I saw 3 papers on his table but that didn't matter. What matter now was saving him, so I texted Ozpin to get down here and get an medical team here to save him. 5 minutes later, I see team RWBY and JNPR outside his dorm. They look at (Y/N) shocked and Ruby looks like she was going to cry. I gave them a glare for killing my friend.

(Timeskip to present)

3 POV

Team RWBY and JNPR were still standing outside (Y/N)'s dorm, feeling regret. When Ozpin arrived with Ms. Goodwitch and the medical team, they ran to him while they felt guilt. The medical team took him to the hospital, while everyone else was at (Y/N)'s dorm.

Neo POV

When (Y/N) was taken to the hospital, I wanted to attack the people in the room with me. I saw Ruby on the ground, crying. I pulled out my weapon and attacked Ruby cause she was unprepare. Before I can attack her, I was floating in a bubble. When I turned around I saw Goodwitch using her semblance.

Goodwitch: Neo what are you trying to do?

I took out my scroll and showed her what I texted.

Neo: 'All of you are the reason this happen. If it wasn't for team RWBY and JNPR, he will be able to walk. If it wasn't Ozpin, he wouldn't be expelled and live on the street.'

Ozpin: Neo, I know you're mad, but he might be alive.

Neo: Oh, then what happens when he wakes up? Huh, Oz. You going to kick him out if he lives? I'm out.'

Ozpin POV

Ozpin: Alright students, go back to your dorm, we will handle this.

When they left, Goodwitch ask me.

Goodwitch: What will we do Ozpin? This isn't what his parents would want.

Ozpin: I know. I'll think of something.

When Goodwitch left, I was felt regret.

'I'm sorry for not listening to you. I pray to Oum to you'll survive.'