The Ending

So this is the end, huh? Well, the end of this book, but not me. Infact, I'll use this last note to inform you all on some upcoming stories.

First off, the "Kidnapped" fanfiction is going extremely well, better than I expected. It's completion will take some time, but don't worry, the storylines are completely mapped out, it's just a matter of finding time to write. Also, I will be doing some new stories.

"Much Ado About SM" is a project I'm doing for school, but it is a fanfiction, so it should be fun. I hope to update my "Regeneration" fanfiction soon, I just am having trouble figuring out what should happen next. My "Bomin and Tao" book is at a major standstill, but Thanksgiving break is coming up, so I'll probably make it my goal to update that one when I'm on break. Also, right now I'm prewriting "The Prince or the Pauper?" and I have high hopes for that.

Also, keep your eyes open for another application fanfiction. I will be publishing one soon within the next few weeks. As it stands, it looks like there's gonna be seven or six slots open, so you have to apply qucikly. Just a heads up.

Well, this is officially the end. I feel happy and sad at the same time that it's over. I want to thank all of the people who requested and made this possible. I also want to thank all those who commented and read. Without your support, I never would have made it. Thank you all so much! You have no idea how greatful I am for all of you!

-LittleAsianPrincess

#modestswag