Jr - FROZEN

Jr likes a girl who is passionate in what she does, and has a big smile.

******

"Yoo Rin! Let's go build a snowman!" Jr called in his sweet, little six-year-old voice.

Yoo Rin giggled and took his bare hand. Her hands were gloved and she looked like a walking marshmellow from all the layers her mom had put on her. Jr was the same as always though. Just a t-shirt and shorts. Not even shoes.

Jr had been Yoo Rin's bestfriend ever since they met at the beginning of the school year. They both went to the Royals In Training Academy, where young princes and princesses were sent to learn how to run their kingdoms.

Yoo Rin liked Jr because he was different than all the other boys. He wasn't concerned about being proper and polite. He was wild, and rude, and knew how to have fun. He also had this special secret power that only Yoo Rin knew about. Jr could create and control ice.

Jr liked Yoo Rin because she was different than all the other girls. She wasn't concerned about looking pretty and being sweet. She was sometimes mean, and rude, and never brushed her hair or wore a dress. She also had this secret power that she didn't even know she had. Her big smile could lighten anyone's heart, even on a bad day.

Today, it had snowed. And while all the other students were inside doing their studies, Yoo Rin and Jr were going to go play in the snow. They ran deep into the forest, straight up to the waterfall that they always played at.

"Watch this!" Jr said as he began to move his hands. Without him even touching it, the snow began to hard until it was clear and transparent, like ice. Then the ice began to take the shape of a man.

It wasn't just three spheres like a regular snowman. Instead, it looked exactly like their history teacher, Mr. Tuan. Yoo Rin giggled and stepped forward towards the iceman. But she screamed when it began to move. Before either one of them could react, the iceman's fingers had cut off a piece of Yoo Rin's hair, turning all of her hair white.

Jr was scared because he was no longer controlling the monster. It had come alive and was controling itself. Jr stepped infront of the monster before it could strike Yoo Rin again and he began yelling at it. But Yoo Rin couldn't understand what he was saying. She was suddenly very cold. She fell hard into the snow and fell into a deep sleep.

Just then, Mr. Park, the sience teacher, ran into the clearing. In a matter of seconds, he had accessed the situation, and a ball of fire eurrupted from his hands and destroyed the iceman. Mr. Park ran to Yoo Rin's side and scooped the five-year-old up. Her body was limp.

Jr looked at Yoo Rin and began sobbing. "I didn't mean to! I didn't know that that could happen!"

Mr. Park looked at Jr with sympathy. "You need to learn to control your power young one. I will send you to the trolls of the North. They can help you."

"Can you save Yoo Rin?" Jr asked timidly as he followed Mr. Park back to the school.

"I can, but there is only one way. Her memory of you will be lost. And her memories of magic as well. By the time she wakes up, you will be gone."

**Ten Years Later**

Yoo Rin skipped through the little village until she reached the shop that she was looking for. It was a cute little bakery. She smiled and stepped inside.

For her fifteenth birthday, Yoo Rin had traveled to a Northern Kingdom to meet the prince that she was betrothed to. Prince Jackson was a sweet gentleman who caught all of the ladies hearts. Yoo Rin didn't think that she would have much trouble getting along with him. But now, she was traveling through the kingdom and greeting her soon-to-be subjects. It was a very beautiful kingdom and she actually loved it.