Chapter 7

Chapter 7

After finding our release together, we redress and he pulls me close. Tilting my head up to kiss him, he looks at me and asks "Can I tell you something?" I sit up a little and say "You can tell me anything." He cups my face and says "I think I'm falling in love with you." I smile softly and say "I know the feeling mi rey." He kisses me one more time and as he starts to deepen the kiss, there's a knock on the door. "Yeah." EZ says and Angel walks in and sits down. "You two finally come up for air?" Angels asks laughing. "Wouldn't if we wouldn't keep getting interrupted." I grumble. "Hey, I knocked first." he says holding his hands up. "Not you man. Emily." EZ says. Angel's eyes go wide and says "She interrupted?" I roll my eyes and say "Walked in on us. Bitch really needs to learn to fucking knock." I say and Angel laughs until I glare at him. "Thought Manda was a club whore telling her to go inside and find someone else so she could talk to me." EZ says. "Oh shit. You didn't beat her ass?" Angel asks. "I held onto her." EZ says and Angel laughs. "I guess she wanted to talk about me and her being together. Told her she was married with a kid that wasn't mine and I had my Old Lady." EZ says and Angel smirks. "Old Lady huh?" he asks and I sit up a little straighter and ask "That a problem?" Angel shakes his head and says "Nope. Happy for you Princessa." as he stands up. "Adelita said thank you for the supplies." he tells me. "Let me know what else she needs. Food and shit too." I tell him and he nods before walking out the door. "I gotta get to work." he says. "I need to talk to my dad." I tell him and he looks at me concerned. "Just need to let him know I'm okay." I tell him. We walk out of the camper and he kisses me one more time. I pull him closer and whisper in his ear "Te amo mi rey." Smiling at me he says "Te amo mi reina." before kissing me one more time and heading to work.

I walk into the clubhouse and see my dad at the bar. I walk over and kiss his cheek as I take the seat next to him. "Hey Princessa. How you doing?" he asks. "I'm better." I tell him. He looks at me and says "You're glowing Mija." I smile and say "Boy Scout might have told me he loves me." I tell him and he smiles. "You good with that?" my dad asks. "I am. I love him to Papi. He's been amazing. Constantly telling me how perfect I am and how much he cares about me." I tell him. "Good baby. That's how you should be treated." he tells me. "You know we were in the camper and she walked in on us? Thought I was a club whore and told me to go find someone else to take care of. He told her I wasn't a club whore that I was your kid and his Old Lady." I tell him and he smiles. "She really walked in on you two?" he asks. "Yeah. She wanted to talk to him about him and her being together. He told her she's married with a kid and that he's with me and that there will never be a him and her." I tell him. "I told you he'd be devoted." he tells me and I lay my head on his shoulder with a smile on my face.

A little later, Bishop comes in with the guys behind him, EZ included. "We have a meeting with Galindo and his Old Lady about the kid." Bishop says. My dad looks at me and says "Manda, you're with the Prospect." I nod and head over to my Old Man and we head out with me on the back of his bike. We pull up to the meet and as we get off the bike, he laces his fingers with mine as we walk up to Galindo and Emily. "Who's this?" Galindo asks, nodding towards me. I step forward and say "Manda Loza. Tranq's kid and Prospect's Old Lady." I say proudly. He raises an eyebrow but shakes my hand and says "Nice to meet you Ms Loza." he says. "Likewise Mr Galindo." he smirks and says "Call me Miguel." he says and I see Emily glare at me. "Manda." I say as he lets go of my hand. I walk back over to EZ and he laces his fingers with mine and kisses my temple as Emily glares harder.

After the meeting is done, we head to the bikes and Miguel says "Manda, can I have a word?" I look at EZ and see him watching Miguel. I kiss him softly and say "It's okay mi rey." He looks at me and nods before letting go of my hand. We walk to the side but EZ and my dad are close enough to hear what's being said. "You seem to have a handle on how things work around here. If you ever want to meet for dinner..." he says and I stop him. "No disrespect Miguel but you're married and I'm with EZ and I don't cheat. Plus, your wife has already walked in on me once today, don't think having dinner with her husband would sit right with her. Do you?" I ask and he looks at me and asks "She walked in on you?" I nod and say "It's a shame I can't spend time with my Old Man without old ghosts busting in. Why don't you take your wife to dinner and spend some time together. Seems she needs the attention." I tell him before walking away and over to my Old Man. "Ready to go baby?" I ask. Kissing me softly he says "I love you." I smirk and say "I know." before we get on his bike and head back to the clubhouse.