04

Y/N'S P.O.V

Those were the worst twelve hours of my life! They could have been much longer but thankfully there wasn't much of a delay in the sky.

First of all, we couldn't be seated together and it sucked, but it was kinda a good thing. if we all sat together we could have made the plane crash or get kicked out whichever comes first...

But I was stuck with a baby I kinda like kids but they can be really annoying sometimes, but mostly when they are crying uncontrollably

' I was sitting with a businessman he was facing the window, He looks very serious and scary I better not mess with him. ' He turned to face me. My soul Practically left my body. I Awkwardly turned away from him. My gaze shifted to the young mother and her child. She looks very exhausted but happy.

She was holding her child in her arms the baby boy was out like a light, he smiled while dreaming the mother had a soft expression on her face she closed her eyes.

I looked down at my lap my grey fuzzy pajama pants were hanging loosely from my legs and my simi dirty blue shirt, my friends made me get up around four in the morning they didn't let me change out of my pajamas but thankfully they let me do my morning usual...I closed my eyes hoping to drift off into sleep.

I was anxiously waiting by the airport exit for my friends, I nervously playing with my backpack strings.

'what if I do something really dumb in front of BTS oh gosh I'll never be able to show my face ever again!'

I hadn't realized that pairs of arms were wrapped around my waist.

it was Julia

" I know what your doing so you better stop or else!" Julia said giving me a tight but yet a reassuring squeeze, she always does this when I'm feeling nervous it helps a little "Julia, you and Hailey need to stop hanging out together..your starting to threaten people like her." Lizbet giggled as she walked over to us.

"Thanks for the help guys," Hailey said sarcastically as she struggled to carry Julia's and Lizbet's suitcases.

" Are you just gonna stand there or what?!"

After hours of aimlessly walking around the city of Seoul, we finally decided to go to the hotel.

" Dude Imma take a shower!" Julia said dashing the bathroom " I'm going to sleep," Hailey said she practically threw herself into the bed " Dude same!" Lizbet said yawning.

"I'm going to get something to eat guys, I'll be right back," I said grabbing a pair of white shorts from my suitcase.

I really didn't want to go in my pajamas anymore so this was the next best thing

" Oh, girl who you gonna go see with those clothes. " Lizbet said giggling as she lifted her head from the bed. " shut up," Hailey said throwing a pillow at Lizbets face '' you wanna go?!' I quickly ran out of the room before the mutual assault could go down.

I looked up cafes near me, there was a cute little cafe near the hotel just about 2 blocks away. I walked out of the Hotel and quickly started my way to the cafe, it was really nice outside not too cold nor too hot just about perfect.

I opened the door of the cafe the fresh smell of the coffee hit me but the only thing is that the cafe it was almost empty, only one customer and two baristas one of them helped the customer and the other cleaning a table nearby, Thankfully I already exchanged my money into Korean money.

The person in front of me left in a hurry so much so he knocked me over. was about to fall to the floor until a pair of arms caught me. " Whoa Hello," someone said behind me, I turned around to see a Guy.

I really couldn't see his face very well because of the surgical mask and hat, but other than that his body was very well built like an idol

I really couldn't see his face very well because of the surgical mask and hat, but other than that his body was very well built like an idol. big shoulder and a tiny waist.

" Are you okay..." He asked slightly concerned "Hello?" I quickly snapped out of my little trance "Thank you so much for catching me!" I said smiling as I didn't wait for a reply back I swiftly turned around to order.

I sat down at a booth in the corner of the cafe The stranger that helped me got his order and when he was just about to leave he stopped at the door and winked at me?....I'm not really sure though.

'Wow if that guy wouldn't have been there I would have totally fall and made a fool of myself.' I let out a sigh as I continued to sip my coffee

His words were still lingering in my mind

"Whoa Hello "

" Are you okay..."

"Hello?"

He sounds so familiar.