06

Y/n P.O.V

"Something wrong?" I didn't look up but it was Hailey's  voice it wasn't really surprised she's really sweet after all, I forced a smile '' No I'm fine.'' I said trying to make my voice as calm as possible. She didn't question it because BTS started to chat with the crowd, It was Jin. 

we made eye contact, his face darkened a bit it looked really scary but then it went back to normal, it was really strange but no one called him out on it. 

Everything was a blur before I knew it the greet and meet was over, rows were able to exit out of the building. Since we were in the last row and were seated last it was a no-brainer we were the last group to leave.

" Omg, I held his hand did you see that!" Hailey said completely fangirling over Taehyung " I know we were all there" Julia said twirling around as she walked.

" We should plan to come back for another group!" Lizbet chirped happily as she admiring her newly sign phone case  " Oh hell yeah!" Julia said jumping around as she talked   " Got7 greet and meet" " No Exo" "  No TXT" "Omg Yeah!"

I gradually stopped paying attention to the conversation, my mind is clouded with unwanted thoughts and emotions, I didn't notices but I  started walking slower.

"Are you alright Y/n?" Lizbet said a little concerned she turned around and walked back towards me, I hadn't realized until now how far ahead they were from me.

" Yeah you've been acting strange ever since you came back from meeting them, are you okay?" Hailey said as she grabbed Julia's hand and walk towards Lizbet and me.

" Did something happen?" Julia said talking step closer to me " N-no of course, not all the boys were so sweet to me!" I said waving my arms around trying to make as much space between us.

'I'm lying '

'...'

'Why?'

"Are you sure?" Hailey said little wary of me, I could feel her eyes burning through my body, I guess she  still suspicious from earlier " You can tell us anything!" Julia said standing behind Hailey. 

" we're here for you," Lizbet said giving me a hug "all of us are" I could feel Hailey's and Julia's arm's wrap around me, They cornered me. 

" yeah...I'm sure."

"I'm fine"

'Lies'

In those few moments, I feel at peace until suddenly " let's go eat!" Julia yelled out of nowhere breaking the group hug, " yeah I'm starving." Hailey said stretching her arms " I'll get an uber!" Lizbet said pulling out her phone when she was finished she put her arm around my shoulder " let's go Y/n" Lizbet.

after a few awkward seconds Lizbet broke the silences " So how was Mr. world wide?" "Well I-"  Before I could answer a car pulled up, they all practically dragged me into the car.

●~●~●~

Uber dropped us off four blocks from our Hotel, we aimlessly around admiring the views of the city, Hailey wanted to try her out a restaurant it was a nice looking traditional restaurant.

we went inside and sat in a corner booth Julia took the window seat and Lizbet sat down in the aisle seat both were facing away from the door, while Hailey took the window seat and I was left with the aisle seat facing the whole restaurant.

I started to spaced-out little by little, but suddenly the little Bell from the door ring and it snapped me back into reality a group of guys came in, some of them had sunglasses and a cap or a surgical mask.

" What do you wanna try Y/n?" Julia said excitedly scanning through the whole menu, "oh...hmm...I really don't know how to pronounce half of these foods..." I said sheepishly  " Awe don't worry." Lizbet said reaching across the table for my menu, I laid the menu flat on the table give her easier access to it.

"Just point at what you want, Hailey knows more Korean than me," Lizbet explained, I sat down the menu and then looked back at Lizbet.

Lizbet is a thin petite girl with long curly light brown hair that reaches her mid-back, she's fairly pale but the most special feature about her is her eyes;  they're a mix of blue and green with a little hint of brown in them.

She usually wears her Bangs to the side so it won't cover her eyes.

They're truly mesmerizing,

''This looks good " I said turning to face Hailey although her attention was on me already "Which one? " Hailey said looking at the menu " This one," I said pointing at the photo

" Oh, the Japchae? " Hailey said smiling, I just stared at her blankly " It's technically stir-fried glass noodles and vegetables You should get it, it's very delicious." Hailey matter-of-factly as the waitress comes to take our orders I didn't really understand " Y/n what do you want to drink?" Hailey asked '' { Your choice} please."

My attention started to drift elsewhere I admired the restaurant beauty, I was looking at the tables of people when suddenly I made eye contact with someone. he was wearing a white cap and a black surgical mask.

I smiled slightly at the stranger who looks kinda familiar to someone.

 I  looked away quickly as I turned my attention to my friends until It hit me. I did a double-take to make sure they weren't looking at me, but sure enough, They were, I  forced a smile.

Until I looked closer seven people in a table, could it be....No maybe it's just a coincidence... big shoulder almost like Jin worldwide...and the Doritos shape body. " Soekjin hyung what are you staring at?" 

My smile slowly started to fade away

The memory rushed into my mind

I could feel my body shake violently

The burning sensation returned

Like it never left

The pain in my chest spread itself 

Throughout my whole body

It hurt so bad

Why can't it

Stop

...

...

...

Why

can't

I

keep 

a

Smile