05

SEOKJIN'S P.O.V

I was sitting down on the couch in the living room ' That girl must definitely be a Foreigner, I don't think I've ever seen someone so beautiful before...Well other than me of course.'

" Jin hyung are you alright?" Namjoon appeared out of nowhere and sat down on the armrest of the couch while placing a hand on my shoulder.

" You've been acting strange ever since you came back from the cafe, what happens over there?" Namjoon asked with concern laced in his voice. " I think I've met an angel..." I said happily with a sigh I could see Namjoons face drop from the corner of my eye

" I told you it was a lost cause," Yoongi yelled as he poked his head out of the kitchen.

" Haha! you owe me twenty Taehyung! " Jungkook yelled from his room " We never shook on it! " Taehyung yelled back.

" How did the 'angel' looked like? " Jimin said exiting from the kitchen and flinging himself onto the seat beside me.

" She was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in all my life!" I said dramatically falling onto Jimin and giving him a warm smile.

" Jin hyung stop trying to kill Jimin!" Hoseok said jokingly entering from the kitchen we all laughed but suddenly Jungkook bedroom door busted open.

" No one's killing anyone unless it's me doing it! " Jungkook yelled as he made a running start to the couch.

" No!" both Jimin and I yelled in unison. We heard Rush footsteps coming into the living room

"Guys, what's going on?"

" Not the face! " I yelled covering my face, heard a painful crash but felt no impact

I slowly uncovered my eyes to see Taehyung on the floor " I'll like my twenty by tomorrow." Jungkook said retrieving back to his room " Are you okay?" Namjoon said helping up Taehyung from the floor.

" I don't think I can make it by tomorrow," Taehyung said rubbing his back as he groaned in pain.

"Just as long as you don't die today you'll be okay, we have to meet army first," Yoongi said exiting the kitchen and patting Taehyung in the shoulder.

" Gosh, I forgot about that! " Namjoon Yelled but it was too late, Namjoon has knocked over a framed picture of us with TXT " I'll go get the broom."

~_~_~_~_~_~

Y/N'S P.O.V

"You okay Y/n?" Julia said taking a seat next to a daydreaming Hailey.

"yeah...you've been acting kind of out of it ever since he came back from the cafe, what happened?" Lizbet replied as she supported herself in the door frame.

" It was nothing, really I need to go get changed!" I hurriedly went into one of the two bedrooms we had to share in the hotel, I was bunking with Julia.

' I really don't want to talk about what happened in the cafe, after he left I've been getting weird vibes... it's like something's really wrong but I'm not sure what is wrong.'

got finished changing and went out to the living room they picked out my outfit.

" Are you sure about these guys.." I said looking down at my Outfit " It makes me look fat!'' I blurted out I quickly covered my mouth.