The Guy Next Door:Chapter 7

10 Mintutes Before The Party

Shania and I walked down the stairs, Tracy at the bottom with a camera. As we walked down the last few steps, Tracy sanpped a few photographs of us. I will admit this is the first time I ever felt beautigul. I'm not sure how Shania felt but she looked stunning. "Aww, look how grown up you look" Tracy said trying not to cry. Both of us stared into the mirror. God, we both looked so different. There was a knock at the door and my heart beat rised. Sam and Dan where here.

Tracy opend the door the reveal Sam and Dan. They looked so fit.... I'm mean Sam looked so fit. Dan's Shanias....  They steped into the hall way and Tracy took more photographs. Thia was it, the night of our lives had just started. Dan wrapped his arms round Shanias waist and kissed her softly on the lips. Both me and Tracy said awww, they did look really cute together.

Sam held my hand out and wrapped a corsage around my wrist. "This is for you" He said staring into my eyes. I felt my heart skip a beat then. I got lost in his eyes and I was unable to speak, I then slowly forgot about everything and it felt like me and Sam were the only peoploe in the world. I soon snapped out of it when Shania pinched me, and with that we headded off to the party.