The Guy Next Door:Chapter 4

....I ran down the hall way after Mustafa, keeping my distance. He then stopped in front of his locker and I hid behind the wall. What was he doing? I heard him rip up a piece of paper and he ran back past me, not knowing i was there. I walked round the corner and found what he ripped up. It was a drawing... Of me. It was surrounded by love hearts and it was so good.

I wondered why he drew that of me? Yes we was best friends, but I thought that was it.... Mustafa couldn't have a crush on me could he? I mean we've known each other forever, considering he lives next door to me.

I put the two half's of the drawing in my bag and walked back to form. I wasn't going to mention the drawing to him in case he thought I was stalking him, which I was, but I'm not gonna go "Hey Mustafa, I stalked you down the hall way and found this drawing of me" am I? 

I walked back to form and Shania came running over to me, "Katy, Katy! Guess what!" Judging by the expression on her face, Daniel Costa asked her to the party. "Daniel Costa asked me to go with him tonight!" See, I know my best friend so well. "Oh, and my mum said we could go back to mine after school to get ready for the party" 

YES! I love Shanias mum, she's so nice and funny, and always there to cheer  me up.She's a spiritualist, which is like mega cool.  Anyways I was so happy we get to go back to Shanias, I wonder how her mum will react when Sam and Dan turn up on her doorstep ready to take us to the party.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

School finished and me and Shania went back to our lockers. We was the only ones there so I decided to tell her about the drawing. "Shania, can I tell you something?" I said with a worried tone. "Katy, you are still a virgin" Shania said, putting her hands on my shoulders. I laughed smiling at her "yes I'm still a virgin, but I found this drawing of me" I handed the drawing over to Shania and she examined the picture. "It's was good, who drew it?" 

"Mustsfa" we both then went silent. Shania grabbed my hand and pulled me outside towards the front entrance. "What are you doing Shania?" I screamed as her grip got tighter. "We're talking to my mum about this" I understood what Shania meant, even I knew Tracy would know why he drew this picture of me.