The Guy Next Door:Chapter 2

10 Hours Before The Party

Me and Shania finally arrived at school. As I stepped out of the car, about half of my year stared at me, wide-eyed and gasping at what they saw. There I stood in a baby pink dress that came just above my knee, little pink pumps with a white bow on the tip, hair straightened to the side with a pretty pink bow to top it off.

"You look beautiful"  Shania giggled as I walked towards the locker room. "I may look beautiful but I'm still gonna beat the heck outta Mustafa when I see him today" I said joining in with Shaina giggling away.

The school seemed almost deserted. Well, that's what i thought. Me and Shania, unaware of what i was wearing due to our laughing habits, rushed through the doors to an over crowded hall-way of people with cameras!

Mustafa had set the whole thing up! He arranged for the school news paper to get my photograph for the cover. As i was so embarrassed, my faced turnd bright red. I was upset that Mustafa was harsh enough to do this, but I couldn't resist laughing with everyone else.

As I walked over to my locker with Shania people made comments, some where mocking me and some meant what they said. No matter what people said about my appearance I couldn't get the smile off my face.

I walked over to my locker to see Mustafa and his mates stood there, eyes wide open, mouths in the shape of and O, God, they looked like they just seen a ghost.... did i really look that bad? I decided to ignore them and act like nothing had happened, just to see their reaction.

"Close ya mouths boys, you'll catch flies" Shania said, closing her locker. I spun around, making eye contact with Mustafa. "I never thought you, above all people, would have the guts to do that babe" Mustafa joked, reaching his arms out for a hug. Even though I was annoyed with him, I could never resist one of his hugs.

He held me tight, so tight i could here his heart beat above the noise in the locker room. He picked me up and span me around, still holding his arms around my waist as tightly as ever. I couldn't help but smile and giggle that girlie giggle I always do when he hugs me. God that giggle is so embarrassing.......

"Wheres my hug?" Mustafa let me go and I turned around to see Alistair, stood there with his arms open, waiting for me to hug him. Like always I gave in and hugged him back. I like Alistairs hugs because he's a little smaller then me which makes it cute. But nothing can compare to Mustafas hugs.

Once Alistair let me go, we headedoff to first period, just Shania, Alistair, Mustafa and me walking down the corridor.