~ Prologue

I ran through the dark wood, scratching my ankles with some brambles. I felt like something is up but I don’t what. I was getting lost, running everywhere in this strange wood. A name went through my brain, and I couldn’t stop it. Gerard… I knew something was really wrong with him. I continued to run. We were like, connected, Gerard and I… It’s why I felt some butterfly in my stomach. I came on a vast pit, breathless, my hair all sweaty and tangled. My head was down, my eyes looked at me shaky knees. I was again breathing and it felt good in my ribcage. I looked up, my eyes suddenly locked on a pale figure right ahead, perfectly joining the heavy fog. I didn’t know who it was, but I knew that I was scared. Scared that I was going to die without Gerard to protect me. Gerard… Once again I thought about him. My awesome best friend who I had a perfect crush on! I laughed a bit at my own reflection, not noticing the figure moving forward me in a delicate and quick movement.

“Frankie? Is that you?”

My heart jumped up. I knew this voice and it started to scare the shit out of me. It couldn’t, it couldn’t be him. Seriously, I didn’t know what happened with my head. I was so fucked-up that I didn’t see the little smirk on his face. I didn’t see either the look in his eyes, and I didn’t see the red color, which tainted his perfect white and tiny teeth.

“Gerard? Gerard what’s up?”

He gave me the widest smile of him and I stared at his pale and smooth skin. He took both of my hands and rested them on his chest, leaving me totally confused. He lifted up my head with his thumb under my chin and I looked straight at his eyes. His perfect hazel eyes… I stared at his lips, a bit chapped and tinted with some red but still the things I most craved for.

“What’s happening?”

I heard my own voice asked him. He responded me with a smirk, again. He took a deep breath and leaned in, meeting my lips with his own. I was shocked first but it took me five-ish secondes to kissed back, my right hand now resting at the back of his head. He pulled away a few seconds after, looking at me in the eyes, smiling up to ears, said

“You fell in love with a vampire.”

and then, black out.

_________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Well I started to write another book.. It's about Frerard (of course) and some vampire stories... I'd like to know if you like it, so I could keep writing or put it in the trashcan ;)

So thank you for reading this awkward author's note and well, enjoy !

xoJulie