Part 3

The castle just left Altea's atmosphere. The royal family and Akumu saw a group of about 10 Galra cruisers closing on Altea. Luckily, no one was paying that close of attention to the fleeing castle as they continued their way.

"Told you they'd be coming," Akumu said after she heard a few gasps.

"Shut up and let us concentrate," Allura snapped at Akumu.

They managed to get away undetected, somehow. Getting farther away, King Alfor opened a teleduv, Coran led the castle through it. Akumu relaxed a little seeing all the colours coming from the wormhole. A few seconds later, an opening appeared at the end of the warm hole showing a small planet that was mostly blue but had little green shapes scattered around. After finding a good spot, Alfor and Coran landed the castle. As the royal family and Akumu left the castle, I noticed that there was only sand for miles to see. A good hiding spot from the locals of the planet. Akumu thought.

"Where are we?" Lance asked.

"A planet called Earth," Coran replied.

"You guys should stay inside the castle while I scout the area," Akumu said getting a nod from Alfor.

"And why should we trust you won't leave us?" Allura yelled once more.

"Just trust me on this," Akumu ran off to see how the locals looked here.

Passing many huge red rocks and many sand piles, Akumu reached a huge facility. Akumu unlocked a door using her mother's device given to her. Akumu managed to sneak through all of the building's security reaching a few of the locals. Taking pictures of the locals with a device Alfor gave her, Akumu changed her appearance. Akumu grew smaller in size, her skin turned a soft shade of tan, and her hair grew to her waist still the same silver as before. Out of her and her brother, she was the only one who had the altean powers to change her appearance.

Making her way out of the facility, she ran into a tall male with a scar across his nose. Quickly getting away, Akumu made it back outside into the desert environment. Akumu soon reached the castle, Allura quickly jumped to conclusions and tried to jump onto Akumu.

"It's me you idiot," Akumu said changing back into her galra self, looking down at Allura on the sandy ground. Akumu gave the device that had the pictures to Alfor. Nodding, Alfor looked at the pictures, giving it to the others to look.

Alfor grew smaller in size, tanned skin soon took over his peach skin, with brown hair along with his signature beard. The same happened to the others, they shrunk. Allura had tanner skin and her signature hair going just above her waist. Lance looked the same as his father, well minus the beard. And as for Coran, his hair turned a reddish colour, same goes for his moustache.

"Now that we have the looks of the locals, should we change the castle into a real house?" Akumu asked.

"We should probably get a nice house instead of a castle that people could see," Coran agreed with Akumu. "I shall have the castle transform into a nice country house within a few minutes." Coran soon ran into the castle leaving the others outside.

"Thanks, Akumu for the pictures, but how did you get them?" Lance asked.

"Well if you must know there is a huge facility with a lot of locals there," Akumu said soon changing into the person she was before.

"Why can you even change?" Allura sneered beside her father, getting a nasty look from him in response.

"I got that trait from my mother, now if you don't need me at the moment I'm going to over there," Akumu pointed to a spot near the bottom of a cliff behind the castle.

Akumu left the royals to whatever they wanted to do, walking over to the spot she pointed at. Akumu sat down on a boulder, looking at the clear blue sky thinking about her brother and how was holding up. Akumu wondered if her mother told Lotor of their plan yet, or if he was on one of those ships attacking Altea. Too many thoughts went through her mind, she felt drops of some sort falling down her cheeks. Reaching her hand up to her cheeks, she felt tears.

"I hope everything is ok where ever you are Lotor, I love you," Akumu said wiping her tears away. Little did she know a certain prince was closer than Akumu thought, hearing what she said, walked away to give her some space.

A few seconds later, the castle began to shake. Looking behind her, Akumu saw a nice two-floor house, made out of wood, a nice front porch with a swing for two. Akumu walked over to the royals as Coran walked out of the house. Coran soon waved everyone in. The inside was even better than the outside, they walked into a nicely furnished living room, a huge boxish thing hung from a wall surrounded by a few couches. A kitchen could be seen through a door behind a small couch, a staircase was beside the kitchen door, leading to the 2nd floor. Coran pointed out our rooms, Allura's, Lance's and mine were at one end of the house, while his and Alfor's were at the other. The stairs and a study or library separated the sides.

"Ok, so everyone's things are in their rooms already, though I had to change your clothing to fit the environment outside. I'm sorry Akumu, we don't have any clothing for you," Coran said.

"It's ok sir, I don't need anything from you four, just a place to sleep, and some food in exchange for watching over you," Akumu bowed before walking to her room across from Lance's room and right next to Allura's.

Words: 985

Sorry for the late update. My computer's charger cord broke a few months ago and I just remembered the password for my account. So I'm currently using my mothers' laptop to write this. Thanks for the wait. I hope you enjoyed my book so far. I also hope you enjoyed your day/night. See you fellow people around.