Part 4

"Oh, good morning darlings," King Alfor greeted as Allura and Lance walked into the living room.

 "Good morning father, and Coran," they said in unison.

 "And morning to you Akumu," Lance added, making the said girl roll her eyes. 

"Anyways, Coran, Akumu, and I were just talking about what we should do now," Alfor said. "Akumu suggested that we should try to blend in with the locals." 

"And what did she have in mind?" Lance asked. 

"Well, Akumu suggested that I should enrol you three into the place about a mile from here, where she got the pictures, called the Garrison," answered his son. 

"There are a bunch of locals there around our age, I believe if we are around them more, we would be able to fit in," Akumu continued. 

"You three are going to have to go as siblings," Coran stated. 

"I am not going to have Akumu as my triplet sister," Allura argued. 

"I'll go as your little stepsister then," Akumu said. "I'll make up a story that my mother married your father and died after having birth, good enough for you?" 

"Yes, that's fine with me," Allura said walking upstairs, probably to her room. 

"I'm sorry about my sister, Akumu," Lance said bowing before going after her. 

"I don't know why Allura is acting like that. She never acted like that to others at first glance," Alfor said, the look of apologetic crossed his face. 

"No, it's fine sir. I'm going to go ahead and get us admitted into the Garrison," Akumu left getting a nod from both Alfor and Coran. 

It took Akumu an hour to get to the Garrison. The door was unlocked, unlike last time. Akumu was wandering around when suddenly she ran into someone. 

 "Oh, it's you again." Akumu looked up to see the same local with a scar across his nose from last time. 

"Yeah... hi. Um, I was wondering where I could get me and my two older siblings enrolled here," Akumu asked. 

"Just follow me then. I can show you where to get enrolled," the man led Akumu down some hallways. 

 "By the way, my name is Takashi Shirogane. Though most call me Shiro," Shiro looked behind him waiting to hear her name. 

 "Um it's Akumu," Akumu gave him her name nervously. 

"Love the name. Anyways, here is where you get enrolled. And before I go, he may be a little rough on you so be careful," Shiro left as Akumu went through the door to see a tall male with a weird beard, and a closed eye. 

"How may I help you miss," the male asked. 

"I would like to enrol myself and my two siblings here," Akumu sat down in a chair across from the male. 

"Ok, give me a second," the male turned around and pulled out three packets. "Bring these in tomorrow afternoon with your siblings and a guardian." 

"Thank you, sir," Akumu bowed after she stood up and grabbed the three packets. 

"Please just call me Iverson," the male, Iverson, said showing her the way out. 

"Thanks for your time Mr Iverson," Akumu bowed once again as he closed the door behind her. 

Akumu tried to get out of there as fast as possible but once again she ran into someone. 

"What is it with us meeting like this Akumu?" Shiro laughed. 

"I'm so sorry Shiro. I was trying to get home faster," Akumu rubbed the back of her neck as she stepped away from Shiro. 

"It's fine. I'll show you the way out," Shiro turned and began walking. "So how was the scary Iverson?" 

"He was actually very sweet and kind to me," Akumu looked at the ground as she followed Shiro to the exit. 

"Really? He's usually rude to many and soft to people he liked. What did you do?" Shiro laughed a little. 

"Well, I gave him my respect, called him sir, and thanked him. Nothing special," Akumu rubbed her arm a little. 

"Well, this is it. I hope to run into you again Akumu. Until then," Shiro waved a goodbye as he turned and went back into the building. 

 "Thanks, Shiro," Akumu whispered to herself as she walked the mile back to the others. 

Reaching the house, Akumu saw Lance out front reading a book on the porch swing. 

"Hey Lance I need you to give this to Allura and have her fill it out while you fill this one out," Akumu handed Lance two packets. "Leave some things out so I can go through it and fill in any missing blacks." 

"Ok, thanks for all your help Akumu," Lance stood up and opened the front door letting Akumu walk through. Akumu walked into the kitchen where she saw Alfor and Coran making snacks. 

"Everything is almost set. I just need Allura and Lance to sign papers, and tomorrow afternoon Allura, Lance and I need to be there with a guardian, you king Alfor," Akumu sat on the counter as she informed Alfor and Coran.

"Thanks for helping us, Akum," Alfor said while Coran gave Akumu a small sandwich. 

"I'm just doing as told from my mother," Akumu bowed as she left to her room. 

Akumu had filled out her papers just before Lance knocked and gave her his and Allura's papers. Akumu then finished their papers and placed them on her dresser. Akumu stretched and went to walk around the area. 

Akumu explored many different caves that were around the house. There was a huge cave with a nice sized pond near the back of it. Stripping down to her undergarments, Akumu dived into the water and began to relax in the cool water. Some memories of her and her brother swimming came up and Akumu began to tear up. 

After a few minutes, Akumu heard whistling at the entrance of the cave. She quickly got out of the water and put her clothing back on. As she was putting her shoes back on, a voice sai, "Oh, hey Akumu." 

"What are you doing here Lance?" Akumu turned to face Lance. 

"Just exploring the caves behind the house. You know it can get a little boring in there," Lance leaned up against the cave wall. 

 "But why this cave? I was enjoying the quiet," Akumu crossed her arms. 

"I don't know. Instinct, I guess. Maybe some goddess made me walk here for some reason," Lance stepped away from the wall and towards the water. 

"Yeah, ok. I'll be inside if you need any help, your highness," Akumu did a little bow before exiting the cave. 

"I'm not the only highness that's in here," Lance called to Akumu. 

"I'm not royalty any more thanks to me betraying my father," Akumu walked off after that comment. 

WORDS: 1127

THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER. SORRY TO HAVE UPDATED LATE. SCHOOL IS FINALLY OUT AND I HAD FOUND TIME TO DO IT. ANYWAYS HOPE YOU ENJOY. SEE YOU AROUND.