Chapter 1

Its been twelve years since then I know everything about Werewolves. Firstly they are very protective of 'their' females. Guess thats bad for me. Secondly no wolf can go up against the alpha unless challenging him. If so its to the death.

Each wolf has a role in the pack. Such as babysitters who look after the pups. Theres the protecters who protect me and the others. Thirdly is the alpha whos role is to lead and protect the whole pack.

Which is over a hundred Wolves who has a territory over fifty football stadiums most likely bigger. Theres only two humans in the pack. Me and what I call my little sister. It was two weeks ago when they found her.

Only five years old she was wandering the woods thats when the patrol found I could hear their thoughts as they saw. At first they thought.

Meat Meat Meat. Creepy right, wolves instinct protect territory came through my mind at the time they thought Meat. They hesitated Guess that was when they saw her. Pup was all that came through. Weird they call human kids pups.

As soon as the image of her came into my mind I instantly felt protective. Yes we can send images to each other. I even curled my lip up in defense of her. I guess they saw the image.

Protect protect protect was going through my mind the next thing I knew she was in the pack. Thanks to the Alpha. So now I have a little sister! Her name is Jaz short for Jazmine.

She has curly brown hair and hazel coloured eyes aswell as freckles on her nose. She also got marked by the alpha. Therefore she to can open the pack bond. "Shan where are you?" I smiled at the sound of her voice.

Walking down the stairs she frowned at me. "What are you doing?" Her eyes held fear as I got dressed. What we found out was that her parents had left her just like me.

"Im going out to train." I replied with a smile. This wasnt new information as soon as I said it she looked unintrested. Making me grin. Leaving I headed to the meadow.