27° Confessions Of The Fallen

"Hold on, dear; it'll all dissipate away.
Cling to every bit of hope and promise that you'll stay."

"I promise..."

"No, promise to battle through this, and annihilate what destroys you. "

"I promise to battle through this and annihilate what destroys me..."

***

"What's the matter? You quite sleep a lot-
You're heading straight away to the road of senescence."

"I'm just tired..."

***

"Goodnight, babe."

"Goodbye..."

***

I tried looking at the bright side but ended up being photophobic. My eyes itched and flared like the sizzling inferno within my soul. This can't be real. The walls around me confined me to utter claustrophobia,and somehow, regardless of being decapitated, I haven't wound up dead.

You claimed it'll be alright, but nothing ever changed, not even slightly. The Masters of Agony dethroned me thousands of years ago, and here I am, senescent and wretched as ever, carving my death note in a greedy crimson shade.

I cannot stay, dear. Please. I'm not giving up on you; I'm not selfish, but I just can't keep reliving my onerous existence and hurling my burdens over your shoulders. I know I promised. I know I promised to battle through this and annihilate what destroys me... But the roses have burnt to ashes, and the sky ceased being an ambitious dream for I knew, at last, where I was heading. I knew my mind was a grenade, and I had merely a few hours left as my own head was my destruction.

I'm sorry, but I found beauty in tragic endings. Being an author was tough enough for I was ready to murder all characters in my chapters, and above all, I was one of the victims.

I slowly yet delicately fell into the cracks when you stood from afar, asking if I was playing Hide and Seek.

No, dear. I was dissipating into my grim, everlasting sepulcher. But if that made no sense, I was running away from my curator -pain!

Goodbye.