+the text

+grayson+
*3 weeks later*
"gray stopppppp" Thalia says as I give her little kisses on her cheek.

I chuckle as I tackle her to the bed.

Thalia had just gotten here from work and I've missed her. I texted her to come to my place and now here we are.

I'm definitely in love with the girl. She may not be able to say the same but that doesn't matter to me. She could take as long as she wants to be able to love me. I just want her to know that I love her.

"gray" Thalia says snapping her fingers in my face making me get out of my trance.

"I love you so much lia" I whisper in her ear. She chuckles and gives me a little peck. " I like you a lot too" she says. I kiss her one more time as we both smile into the kiss.

I look at those brown orbs of hers and look at her mesmerizing face. she's perfect.

this is the perfect woman for me. I can literally imagine having a family with her.

having little grayson's and thalia's running around the house. If we do end up having a lot of children.

wait what the fuck. you literally just met her grayson and you already imagining a family with her?

this girl has gotten me crazy.

"grayyyyyy" Thalia says snuggling up to my chest.

it's crazy how this girl used to hate me and now here we are. A happy couple.

before she couldn't even open up, but now it's different. she's opened up to me.

what she's scared of most is people leaving her. that's what her family did.

she hates it. that's why she has never been in a relationship before.

"lia?"

"yes grayson?"

"I know I'm super corny and cheesy but you mean so much to me and I appreciate you so much." I say while brushing her hair with my fingers.

"grayson that was corny as fuc-"

*ding*

Thalia furrows her eyebrows as I'm confused to why someone texted me at 11 pm.

mom: grayson
mom: grayson please respond
mom: ethan needs you.
Read

I tuck my phone into my joggers and go back to facing Thalia who which is still confused.

"who was that?" She says. Not in a jealous tone or anything. Just a confused one.

"my mom" I say.

"aren't you going to text back?" She says lifting an eyebrow.

"I'll respond in the morning"

+ethan+

I need you grayson

//
HEY GUYS IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A BIT. I've been testing at my school and yeah lol. OH YEAH I finally got a kitten!!!! I named him Grayson uwu. Life has been very boring but summer is almost here which means I get to stay up till 5 in the morning and then wake up at 1 in the afternoon! Oh yeah and abt the James Charles situation... HAHHA HE IS CANCELED!!!! Tati started him and ended him uwu. Lowkey never liked James bc he just created unnecessary drama for no reason lmao. anyways I'm done lol. Bye sister! Okay I'm going to school rn, wish me luck.
+grayson+
"hey lia what do you want for breakfast?" I ask as I look in the fridge.

"hm, can we have pancakes?!" She exclaims as her eyes glow up. I chuckle and obviously say "of course". I motion her with my finger to come over here so I could give her a kiss. "I want a kiss" I say pouting my lips. She only giggles as she gives me a soft yet cherish-able kiss.

"better?" she says while looking into my eyes. "better" I say giving her one last kiss on the cheek. "oh yeah did you text your mom back?" she says in a more concerning voice. "yeah I will in a bit" i say.

*night time*
as me and thalia are watching a movie I slowly see her drift off to sleep. just as I was about to bring her to bed I get a phone call from my mom.

"mom?"

I hear a sob on the other end of the phone as I hear my dad comfort her.

"mom what's wrong?!" I ask obviously getting worried.

"it's your brother"

my heart immediately sinks.

//damn this book is almost over. srry for such a short ass chapter it's just I'm not too inspired to continue to write this story so I'm trying my best to just finish it lmao. this book is all over the place but o well:,) I'll also be making another book! I'm very excited and I have everything planned out. also I want to say I'm sorry for the ending of this story, it's very upsetting. anyways have a great day<3 ALSO SORRY FOR SUCH BIG TIMESKIPS! IM JUST TRYING TO FINISH THIS BOOK LMAOO.