Chapter 1

16 years has passed since the birth of Lucy.She's the sweetest girl you'd ever met but that was just what would have fooled you Lucy turned out too be exactly what all the demons in hell expected her to be a wonderfully evil merciless breast. In fact on her fifth birthday she wanted badly to see her daddy torture the souls that burn deep in the pits of hell or in other torture the souls but what she did that day was shocking even for Lucifer.

FLASH BACK

Little Lucy looking up at her father right now she was holding his hand it was also her birthday...'strange' she thought ' daddy says he doesn't have a birthday or was that he couldn't remember when he was created my God' .

Right then a few new soul were being dragged in kicking and screaming saying how sorry they were and that they seek forgiveness,

Lucifer was laughing at them then spoke in a demonic voice

"Did you in joy it...hmmm the money the pleasure ...ha you enjoyed all of it...and now you are here but I have one question ..was it worth it in the end?"

They started up again with the screaming and pegging and finally Lucy had enough

"shhhh,it's OK " she spoke in her tiny voice "stop screaming and pegging ..........wait until your in the pits to do that you have all eternity for that...hope you to know that you did this to yourselves"she said with a sicking sweet smile then she screamed to have them be engulfed with the flames of hell..don't be fooled Lucy has education that scientist would kill for.

In all their shock the demons or fallen angels stared at her in awe ,Lucy grew impatient and use her powers to lift the new souls all at once and toss them into the flames hearing their screams and beggings she giggled and Lucifer glowed with pride.

FLACK BACK END

Yes so young yet so cruel. Lucy has visited earth may of times but now she has requested to stay there. You may think that she wants to get away from hell but nope she is more or less trying to create hell on earth but why ? simple she thinks its fun she thinks its a joyous thing,creating hell on earth oh how evil

Lucifer  found it an amazing idea let his cruel stone hearted daughter run free and fuck up the world as we know it ..well fuck it up even more.

now Lucy's trip to earth will be in a few hours she has all the money she is ever gonna need and all the toys she will need as well well her toys just happen to be weapons of destruction any who Lucy has one fucked up trip on earth coming up and then she'll be on her own  ...well she and her fallen angel friend Jessica. This will be interesting.

AN...........

OK SO CHAPTER ONE WAS IN A THIRD PERSON PERSPECTIVE BUT UM THE REST WILL BE IN FIRST AND SECOND PERSON PERSPECTIVES

VOTE,SHARE,COMMENT TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK, IT WOULD REALLY MEAN A LOT TO ME

TELL YOUR FRIENDS ......THANKS

ALIYAHLOVE2....xoxo