Prologe

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Help me pleassssssse,somebody help me ....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Anna cried her eyes out as the pain increased,she always wanted to be a mother but not like this not after being raped like how she was ..strange thing is he only raped her a week ago and now shes giving birth to the demon shit thats inside of her.Oh my how can anyone call their child that if thats what your thinking then let me explain this in smiple terms over the week aftter her being raped werid shit strated happening like her speaking in different tonges and shit started to fly around her and her eyes would roll back in her head..yeah so real fucked shit.Anyway her family finially had enough and decided to call a prest; big fucking mistake if you ask me.Now the prest and her family are trying teir best to save anna and get ride of the so called Demon in her.If only they knew the real danger their in ..many of you may think why is this happening to her is she a bad person well to tell you the truth Anna is quite,friendly and sweet she was just so innocent and a virgin ..thats why she was choicen to carry the devils child because she was pure.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She cried yet again the head is out you can she the pitch black hair and again she screams with one last push you hear the cries of a new born baby,a new baby girl with palish white skin and black hair and red eyes.

When her loud cries became soft wimpers then slowly she stopped breathing.The priest then yelled to kill the monsterous thing of a baby but then as they were about to grad the new born the earth began to tremble and a murderous laugh that sent chills up your spin was hear and HE appared ready to take his child his prize.

Anyone was afraid and about to drown in fear..the devil himself was here and he's not gonna just let them leave after trying to kill his beautiful little beast.

Slowly he stepped forward and picked up his bondle of evil but his demonic eyes never felt the people around him in the room .Then all to soon the priest spoke up saying to the devil to be gone from this place this only made the devil laug and now he is gonna kill them all but before he could his new little girl stared to giggle and oh how evil a giggle it was the family of Anna ears started to bleed and their eyes rolled back in their heads and the dropped to the ground foamiing at the mouth and as for the priest his hearst was poisioned and it turned his blood black which then started to lek from his eyes ,nose and mouth.

The devil looked down at the masterpiece that was created my the giggles of this child and oh the pride he held was high enogh to reach the heaven ,

This little girl did this correction his little girl did this he couldnt hold it in anymore he kissed her for head and thought to call her Lucy .

"I love you Lucy....Yes i love you Lucy ,Your Daddys little girl"