CHAPTER 8

Ahhhhh! " yes scream, scream for me" I laughed as I repeatedly smashed in the head of the bitch with my foot. you must be confused on why I'm doing this, then again I don't owe you an explanation but it would be fun to let you know and then maybe you'll know not to do the same thing this little bitch did to turn me from my normal fucked up state to my overly dangerous mode. Amazing I had no idea humans can make me this bad and vex, damn its not even been a whole day and yet they just know how to push my buttons even if its just looking at me. I know they can feel the evil radiating off of me yes I know because I let it off as a means of getting them to leave me alone while I get my information together and so I can understand everything going on, I need to know what's gong on I need to know and once I do I'm gonna murder them all down to the pets. I am getting ahead of myself again, what was I going to tell you oh yes why I'm smashing in the sluts face sigh this all started around lunch.

lunch---------

I HATE THIS PLACE. I really do they all just stare and whisper then they either giggle or laugh or watch me with lustful eyes, I'll rip those eyes out and laugh as you scream bloody murder. Hearing my thoughts Jess came up to me and laughed, wouldn't it be funny she said to me mind wise. I smirked as I moved off the locker and we moved to go the lunch room not that we need to really eat we just do it just cause we want to plus it would look really weird if we didn't now wouldn't it. Once we got there all the loud talking in the lunch room went to silence, we looked at each other smirked then walked to the line only to skip right to the front and stare at the lunch lady, she looked at us then the line she was just about to tell us off, but jess interrupted her " give us the lunch and I won't turn you intestines into mystery meat for Wednesday" the lady looked as if she was about to die she became pale white and look as if a gentle wind would blow her down. She just stared at us until I finally got tired and stared her right in the eyes, her fear levels rose higher if possible I gave a mind message eight you do as I say or ill make sure you soul burns in the deeps of hell, by the way beautiful family you have I hope you love them and if you do them you'll hurry up darling now won't you I ended the message with a sickening sweet smile as she hurried to get everything for us all while crying, she came back and gave us our trays with sloppy Joe's on them with 1%milk we turned to leave everyone was watching us but we paid no mind to them but we did turn around to look back at the lunch lady and send her a wink while jess send another mind message to her about keeping quite about all that happened just a few seconds ago.

We walked along our way towards a table but some decide to be funny by simply trying to trip me and jess, us being us already knew that and decided to come to a halt right in front of her foot we both turn our heads at the same time and cleared our throats, look down at her feet to her to her face and down again we did it around seven times till we stopped and just started start at her waiting for her to move her chicken like leg.

Under the pressure she shook then start to glare at us then huff turn and continue with her group but that was just awkward since they were just staring at us while we just stared at her. Getting irritated she groaned and then sighed " can you to stupid shits leave my side it is really uncomfortable and kind of creepy " I just looked at her with a raised eyebrow but me and jess didn't move. she sighed and at the same time me and jess dumbed all our food on her, disrespectful she needs to feel the presents of death ,I my princess would love to deal with such a meaningless mutt," Jessica spoke to me "no need she wants to be disrespectful let her I will deal with it on my own, I have something better for you to do jess," to that Jessica raised and eyebrow I just smiled at her and showed her images of what I found out about our little bitch here in her head (an image of the girl and the slut from the parking lot was in the bathroom and whispering , clearing everything up jess could hear what the conversation was about ........PARKING LOT BITCH: Cassie you saw what they did to me