CHAPTER 4........the outfits

LUCY'S POV............(JUST SO YOU KNOW THE BOOKS GONNA BE JUST IN LUCY'S POV IN ANY CHASE THAT I CHANGE THE POV I'LL LET YOU KNOW)

So me and Jess will be doing some investating on the behalf of the werewolves and vampires around this area and by the way the situation looks i can garther this information ...

1.they: the wolves: seem to be in a younger generation my main reason for this is because the older generations keep to thier ways and will never ever join alliance with vampires ..if they prefer death ...

2.if they are in their younger years they attend some school and thankfully there happens to be only one pacific high school around here or even they little town and its called ' Marlin High School'

And from this all i can say is I guess I'll be going to school , I made Jessica make the ararangements and everythingv is now in order and we already got a tour of the school and our scheduals on Sunday by jessica entering the mans head and controling him oh this man just happens to be the principal who is a human who is mate with a female vampire.........anyway he now calls us masters and he can't tell anyone anything we gave him control of his body back but he is eternally serviced to us ...ha oh the trouble i can get in to and not be punished ...awesome.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>day of schhol<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

" hurry up we gotta go Jess or well be late ...then again its not nothings gonna happen...hmmm...take all the time you need!" i screamed at Jessica who was most likely still trying to put her outfit together.

I was down stairs in the kitchen eatinfg some waffles with cherries and nutrel;la damn Its like awesomes in a spread mmmhmmmm . then Jess walked in She had on a white skinny jeans and a graffic-T that had on batman it was hot pink and fit her lke a second skin herr hair was up high in a singer pony tail and she had some white heels on ..cute.

GI on the other hand had a black and gold high top and then my black skinny jeans and a crop top that had a metallic look to it but it was gold and said LOOK OUT ...ha ironic right they better look out then i had my black leather jacket and my hair was down i had baby pink lips and a nose ring and belly ring.

"ready?" Jessica asked

"HELL YEAH!"I said with a smirk

(um I'LL BE CONTINUE ON THIS CHAPTER SO IT WILL BE LONGER I PROMISE"