CHAPTER 2 📚

~UCLA
CECES POV
I sat in class , about to fall asleep , me and Stephan was up pretty late , we didn't go to bed until 12 , ugh why did we do that ..whatever ...ugh my professor keeps staring at me...I know he's gonna say something to me if I fall asleep again , he was discussing a presentation on the different fabrics to use when sewing clothing pieces , and oh great we have a test dealing with this topic this Friday ...ugh now I gotta study and go to pageant rehearsals ...so much to do , we were dismissed..
Professor Konine-Test this Friday , make sure you all study hard and Ms Joy can I see you for a second ?
Here we go , we were faced to face.
Princess-Yes Professor Konine ?
Professor Konine-I saw you sleeping ...you can't be doing that in my class you know, you gotta get more rest in my class ..you have a test Friday ..
Princess-I'm sorry , it won't happen again ..I've been so busy with pageants you know ..
Professor Konine-I understand Ms Joy , but your academics come first ...you have to remain that A , you don't want to have a F and be in a pageant, that just won't be a good look ...
Princess-yes your right , I promise it won't happen again , I will get more sleep , and work on balancing school and pageants for now on (smiles)
Professor Konine-Good, see you Wednesday (smiles)
Princess-(nods/smiles) see ya (walks out)
I seen Stephan talking to Mario, I walked towards them, they both glanced my way.
Stephan-hey baby girl (Grins)
Princess-hey baby (kisses his cheek) ..Mario
Mario-hey..um (glances at Stephan) I'll see you later man
Stephan-aight bet , (gives dap)
Mario-(gives dap/walks away)
Princess-I hate your friends with his short obnoxious ass (sucks teeth)
Stephan-look I know he's the boyfriend of Nikki Aka one of your arch enemies but he's actually a cool guy , you would probably be okay with him if you get to know him (Grins)
Princess-I'll pass ..(rolls eyes) anyways , How was class ?
Stephan-good , wbu ?
Princess-good , we got a test this Friday (sighs)
Stephan-must be nice (laughs)
Princess-(grins) tell me bout it
Stephan-well I don't go to my second hour in like 3 more hours , do you wanna go grab a bite to eat ?
Princess-yeah , lucky I'm done for today (grins)
Stephan-yes you are lucky (grins)
We headed off campus.
Stephan-what you got a taste for ?
Princess-ion tbh ...
Stephan-maybe a burger ? Chicken? Tacos? (Laughs)
Princess-everything you name sound so good ...ooooh what about Gyro subs ?
Stephan-hell yeah , I love me some Gyos
We went to this restaurant call Minnie's Wings and Gyros , they were sooo good, we ordered our food , sat down and ate.I took the biggest bite.
Stephan-Danm , you sho can eat girl (Laughs)
Princess-yeah and I'm not shameful to eat in front of my man neither ,(laughs)
Stephan-(nods)/phone dings)
Princess-who texting you ?
Stephan-Oh it's from DJ , he's inviting me to his Dorm party this Friday ...
Princess-was he not gonna invite me ?
Stephan-he should , I mean ..are you down ?
Princess-duh (eats a handful of fries)
Stephan-(laughs) ok ..
Princess-I'm Princess , i should be invited to everything , and speaking of party I'm planning a surprise party for Domonique for her birthday (grins)
Stephan-oh litttt , whens her birthday?
Princess-May 18th (grins)
Stephan-lit , and that falls on a Saturday..and if you need any help on anything, gimme a holler (Grins)
Princess-thanks ..and matter of fact theirs something..Can you help me send out secret invitations to the school , it has to be distributed discretely so she doesn't find out ..and Sophie is helping out too ..I asked Eric too (grins)
Stephan-aight bet , I gotcha (grins)
Princess-thanks boo bear (kisses his lips) ew I ain't realize you had sauce on your lips(wipes his mouth)
Stephan-(laughs) oh shit
Princess-(wipes his mouth with a Napkin) their , all gone (grins)
CARAOLINES POV
Why does Princess have to have it all i thought in my head , she's super popular , practically famous , she always wining those pageants , way more than I ever do and she has the sexiest nigga alive , ugh why can't that be me ...I thought to myself ..I glared at the Deans office (smirks) I knocked , this is my first time visiting the Deans office , I was a little nervous, but whatever..fuck it.I heard a high shrill woman's voice say come in.I walked in with a smile on my face.
Dean Winters-Hello , how may I help you dear ? (Smiles)
Caroline-Hi ..I'm Caroline Anderson , I was wondering could I change my major...um instead of cosmetology..could you change it to ..Physical Training ?
Dean Winters-that's a big request dear ..why the sudden change ? Are you not satisfied with your classes ?
Caroline-I'm not really interested in the Cosmetics anymore , I want to be more on the health side , help people with their fitness and ...body..,yeah
Dean Winters-your not trying to switch classes for someone are you ?
Caroline-no ..of course not ..(grins)
Dean Winters-well I will have to see what I can do , I have to speak with your professor first and see what classes are available, is this something you really want to do ? I won't be able to change it back ...
Caroline-Yes , I'm sure of it
Dean Winters-well alright then , I'll see what I can do and I'll notify you when everything is set ...
(Knocking at the door)
Dean Winters-hold on !
Caroline-So thank you (grins)
Dean Winters-mhm , of course , is their anything else you needed ?
Caroline-nope not at all (smiles)
Dean Winters-alrighty then , you can open the door for the person that's outside , thanks
I opened the door , it was Princess , we both seized each other with frowns , I quickly snatched my head away , but what she didn't know is I was changing my schedule to steal her man ...(grins)
Dean Winters-Oh Hi Princess (smiles)
Princess-Hellooo (smiles/shuts the door)
I headed down the hall, I almost bumped into Nikki.
Nikki-oh shit , hey Carol !
Caroline-hey Nick (grins)
Nikki-where were you ? I was looking all over for you ...
Caroline-I was in the Dean office
Nikki-the dean ? (Frowns) why were you in the Deans office ?
Caroline-I changed my schedule (grins)
Nikki-why would you do that ? Now imma be alone in my classess !!
Caroline-sorry boo , you got Angel (grins)
Nikki-true , but your the one I copy off off , dammit
Caroline-gurl (slaps head)
Nikki-why did you change your schedule ?
Caroline-well first off I didn't just change my schedule, I changed my entire major , cosmetology to Physical training
Nikki-Physical training ?? (Frowns) you don't know shit about physical training !
Caroline-lower your voice !
Nikki-(whispers) you don't know anything about that, why would you change to that , ugh ...wait a min ...
Caroline-(grins) what ?
Nikki-isn't that the major Stephan is into ?
Caroline-mhmmmm (grins)
Nikki-omg you didn't!
Caroline-I did !
Nikki-what if Princess finds out ?
Caroline-even if she knows I'm in the class , she won't know the reason ...
Nikki-true but it still will  look suspicious, just outta the blue you change your major and classes to a whole new thing , like how the hell do you go from Cosmetology to Physical training , that's two different worlds !
Caroline-I'm aware , just chill out , I got this shit under control
Nikki-you better Ms Carol
Caroline-Ms Carol? (Frowns) what am I 50 ?
Nikki-I say that when I'm serious
Angel walks up.
Nikki-heeeyyyyy , Caroline tell her
Angel-tell me what ? What's goin on ?
I told her
Angel-omg Caroline...you always getting your self into messy situations
Nikki-seeeee
Caroline-both of y'all shut it
Nikki-no
Angel-(mouths the wordss) Messy
Caroline-Ugh , I'm hungry , I want a cheeseburger
Angel-Ew
Caroline-oh I forgot your Vegan and you hate the word cheeseburger
Angel-it makes me nauseous ..
Caroline-noted
Angel-So Dj is having a dorm party this Friday !
Caroline-was I not invited ?
Angel-of course , he told me to tell y'all
Caroline-oh , okay , what the hell are we gonna wear ?
Nikki-something slutty of course
Angel-no
Nikki&Caroline-YES !
Caroline-were gonna be around men , and not just any men , really fine ones , and I bet Stephan gonna be their (smirks)
Angel-(sucks teeth) imma wear leggings and a tee , PERIODT
Nikki-as long as your not wearing underwear, your good
Angel-(frowns) you ain't used to talk like this Nikki , like Danm ever since you lost your virginity to Mario you've changed ..
Nikki-what ? I have not changed !
Caroline-uhhh Angels kind of right ...ever since you got a taste of dick for the first time you've been a little sex crazy
Nikki-(scoffs) I have not ..(walks away)
Angel-where you goin ?! (Laughs)
Nikki-idk !!!!
Caroline-well were gonna go eat some..Chee-
Angel-(looks at Caroline/gasps)
Caroline-Food ! , we're gonna go get food !
Nikki-okay , Well I'll meet y'all in the food court , Mario just texted me saying to meet him real quick in his dorm room !
Angel-told ya
Caroline- DICK CRAZY !
Angel-(laughs hard)/slaps Caroline arm)
Nikki-(pretends like she doesn't hear)