Chapter 8 🚘

~8am
Angel was jogging down the street , she had her white ear plugs in her ear listening to everything nice by Dream Doll , a black Porsche sped down the street , she couldn't hear the engine because of the loud music that played.The black Porsche sped up besides her , she frowned , snatching her ear plugs out.The car stopped , she glared at the car , the windows rolled down and somebody with a pink ski mask pointed a diamond gun at her.She screamed, nobody was around,
Angel-omg help !!!
The car rolled their windows back up and sped off down the road as the song fuck You talkin bout by Lil KEYU was blasted.Angel begin to hyperventilate, tears ran down her face.
Angel-omg ...(holding her heart/grabs her phone and calls Caroline)
-UCLA Campus
Dean Winters on the inner-come-Attention faculty and students ..I have some sad news to report to you all , a tragedy has occurred...one of our dearest students Jennifer Starz has passed away , a memorial will be held tomorrow morning ..can we have a moment of silence plz ?
Everyone on campus was at a stand still , everyone was hearing the news , people immediately stopped what they were doing when they heard the tragic news.Princess and Stephan cuddled in the bed, Stephan immediately sat up stunned when he heard the news.
Stephan-wow ...that's crazy ...
Princess-(on her phone) tragic...(pops her bubble gum)
Stephan-i can't imagine what her family is going threw right now ...it's so weird ..we just seen her yesterday and now she's dead...(glares at Princess)
Princess-weird ain't it ...(hops up and skips to the closet/grabbing a LV and Gucci top) this top of this top ? (Grins)
Stephan-Idk ...but yo this is so weird ...how do you think she died ..?
Princess-idk (grabs the LV top)
Stephan-(cuts on tv and flips to the news channel)
Reporter-A young woman by the name of  Jennifer Starz ..a sophomore at UCLA found dead this morning at 11am , was found stabbed to death in her dorm room ...this is a murder investigation..the students of the school will be searched and everyone will be a suspect until further notice..
Stephan-oh shit...(glares at Princess) baby ?
Princess-yeah ? (Grabbing a LV Jean skirt)
Stephan-so you don't have any idea who could have killed Jennifer ? (Glares at Princess)
Princess-no ...
Stephan-did you kill her ?
Princess-Stephan im not a killer ..and just because I didn't like her doesn't mean I wanted her dead ..I would never kill anyone ..
Stephan-(glares at Princess)
Princess-(glares back)
       -Carolines Dorm room
Caroline-omg ..I can't believe Jennifer is dead ...
Angel-who would kill her tho?  ...this is insane ...
Caroline-idk ...I mean anybody could have ... but this is crazy ...and everyone is a suspect ....no ones safe
Angel-yeah ...and I'm still shook at what happened to me this morning while I was jogging ..
Caroline-Oh man yeah ..I'm so happy you're okay ...you could have been shot and killed ...
Angel-I know , I just got pulled up on ...it was the scariest thing in the world ...it was almost like a warning or something...
Caroline-what do you mean ? (Frown)
Angel-idk ..because the person could have shot me ...but they didn't...do you think it's someone we know ...
Caroline-who Princess?
Angel-maybe ..but honestly we have more enemies in this school ..she and her friends aren't the only ones ...
Caroline-Yeah that's true ..but I'm still puzzled on who killed Jennifer.....
Angel-it's so many students here ..it could seriously be anyone ...
Caroline-it could be Princess...again ...honestly every time something bad happens , she's the culprit behind it all ..
Angel-yeah ,but we would need proof that she killed Jennifer and was the one that pulled up on me this morning ..
Caroline-your right ...we might have to pretend to be her friend...to get information out of her ..
Angel-ok (Grins) sounds like a plan
Caroline-(grins)
-DJS DORM ROOM
Angel knocks on the door, DJ was chillin on his bed watching the news, he sat up and opened the door.He frowned.
DJ-what are you doing here Angel ? (Frowns)
Angel-I wanted to see you , I ..I just miss you ..
DJ-we only had a one night stand..
Angel-we fucked a second time remember ...or did you forget ?
DJ-okay ..and ?
Angel-I know you have feelings for me somewhere ...because I have feelings for you too .(grins/rubs his chest)
DJ-(backs away) Angel stop ..I'm with Sophie now ..
Angel-(frowns) why ? Why do you like her and her not me ?!
DJ-I only have feelings for her , not you ..you need to understand that ...
Angel-(frowns) ugh ...
DJ-and I know what you did to her
Angel-what ? What are you talkin about ?
DJ-when Sophie was in the hospital, you disguised yourself as a nurse, went into her room and threatened her to stay away from me ...
Angel-(gasps) no I didn't....
DJ-Stop lying ..you need to leave ..
Angel-wait ...somebody tried to shoot at me today this morning ...
DJ-well that's probably just karma hitting you (Grins)
Angel-(scoffs) you don't care ?
DJ-nah , you threatened my girlfriend bitch , idc bout you ....(laughs)/slams the door in her face)
Angel-(gasps and begins to cry)
Angel Quickly ran off.
Sophie was coming up , she knocked on DJs door , he opened the door kissing and and grabbing her waist and booty cheeks, she kissed him back giggling.Angel was peeping around the corner watching, she frowned so hard.Her body boiled , she was so angry and upset.DJ picked Sophie up and both went inside the room.Angel glared evilly at the door and she ran off.
Nikki was heading to class , Students was getting questioned about the murder of Jennifer.Nikki glanced all around.She felt nervous , she hated to be integrated and questioned by a higher authority.A detective glared at Nikki and headed towards her.Nikki tried to out walk the detective , but the woman caught up.
Detective Rice-Ms ?!
Nikki turns around.
Nikki-yes ?
Detective Rice -how well did you know the victim Jennifer Starz ?
Nikki-not too well ..
Detective Rice -did you have a class with her ?
Nikki-no ...but I have to get to class, I can't be late ..
Detective Rice -I understand..but one more Question.,
Nikki-mhm ?
Detective Rice-do you know who could have murdered Jennifer Starz? Did she have any enemies ?
Nikki-I don't know who could have murdered her , and enemies ? Not that I know off and like I said before I ain't know her like that ..
Detective Rice -well where were you at the time of 9:30 ?
Nikki-you said one more question...(Frowns)
Detective Rice-I did ...are you hiding something?
Nikki-no at the time of 9:30 I was getting ready for a beauty pageant
Detective Rice-can someone prove that ?
Nikki-what ? Yes, I was backstage with the other girls ...
Detective Rice-was their anyone not their at the time of 9:30  ?
Flashback
Nikki-(brushing her hair) yo where's Princess ?
Sophie-She's not here yet , she texted me saying she was gonna be a lil late ..
Nikki-oh okay ..,and (laughs) Caroline isn't here neither ..
Sophie-(laughs) yeah she's too embarrassed to show her face after her nudes got leaked..
Both girls giggled.
Back to reality
Nikki-I have to go , I'm gonna be late ,..(walks away)
Detective Rice-well thank you for your time Ms (Smirks and glares at her)
Nikki almost bumped into Caroline on her way to class.
Caroline-(Frowns) watch it
Nikki-oh we missed you at the pageant (grins)
Caroline-oh you got jokes now ...I still believe you were the one that Leaked my business (frowns)
Nikki-you have  no proof ..and it could have been anyone
Caroline-well if it is you are someone else , your gonna be sorry , my rep is going down the drain ...everyone is looking at me like I'm sum sort of porn star , guys keep hitting on me and making nasty sexual jokes about my body and what they want me to do to me..
Nikki-I thought you like the attention (grins)
Caroline-Ugh! Bitch , I swear if your the reason my life is in hell ..
Nikki-your threatening me now ?
Caroline-Yeah ..Iam ..so back off bitch , or I will end you ...Your not a bad bitch , you think your the shit cuz you wit Princess and her posse , but your still a nobody and will always be a nobody (glares and smirks at her)
Nikki-(glares at her/hand shakes, because she wants to punch Caroline)
Caroline-(whispers) weak link , you lucky me and Angel don't report you and Mario about those guns y'all pulled out on us ...wouldn't that get yall expelled...oh no wait..in Prison ...(laughs)
Nikki-bitch I wish you would  (Frowns)
Caroline-I would , so stay out my way , and lemme not find out your the one that's behind this mess , or ima fuck You and your boyfriends life up forever
Nikki-bitch , I'm not scared of you , your all bark and no bite , you ain't go do shit , but like I said and ima say it again bitch .. I ain't leak those stank ass pics (frowns) now fuck out my way (bumps into her and walks off)
Caroline-(evilly Frowns at Nikki)
-PRINCESS DORM ROOM
     Princess was in her dorm room, she had just got back from second hour.Domonique was on her bed chilling on her phone.
Domonique-So QT has this music show Friday and I'm gonna be his partner, I'm so excited ...(Smiles)
Princess-awwww , I can't wait to see y'all ! What are y'all gonna sing ?
Domonique-it's a surpriseeeeee (Smiles)
Princess-oh shit and Nikki has a hair show Friday ..,Danm why does everything has to fall on a Friday
Domonique-oh gurl we good , it's all at different times , I looked at the schedule for all the upcoming events ..the music show starts 4 ends at 6 and the hair show starts 7 and ends at 9 (Smiles)
Princess-great (Smiles) you know so much shit has happened and I just feel like we need to have sum fun , like fun fun you know what I mean .,
Domonique-gurl yesssss (falls back on the bed)
Princess-how about you , me and the gang take a plane trip to Bora Bora next month for the weekend , we plan now (Smiles)
Domonique-(squeals) YES !
Princess-(squeals) let's spread the word to our peeps right now (grabs her phone)
Domonique-ahhhh I can't wait omggggg (grabs her phone) so let's talk about Jennifer's dead body (smirks)
Princess-what about that bitch ? (Grins)
Domonique-Who do you think killed her ?
Princess-idk ..maybe her room mate (hops on the bed)
Domonique-maybe ...she's definitely a suspect
Princess-yeah ...even if it wasn't, it could be anybody
Domonique-yeah and omg Yo...I thought Caroline  was gonna commit suicide after I leaked her pics and messages ..
Princess- (laughs) (smirks)
Domonique-She cares so much about her reputation, so I had to go ruin that for her..
Princess-yeah messing wit people's is fun ...it's like playing a game ...just watch them slowly get tortured (smirks)
Domonique-exactly, just like what Sophie did this morning to Angel (laughs)
Princess-exactly (Laughs) it's called having fun
Domonique-(laughs) that's all we always do
Princess-you know what ,,.let's create a club , the guys can be included too...
Domonique-oooh okayyy
Princess-Yasssss, it can be similar to a sorority; but with both girls and guys
Domonique-oooh what should we call it ?
Princess-(thinks) The Royalty's (grins)
Domonique-oooh I like that ..
Princess-and everything that we do and discuss will stay with us and us only , only the confident , strong , and loyal are welcomed , I don't do weak links (grins)
Domonique-we don't tolerate that at all ,
Princess - ...so let's work on these invitations , I'll pick out the format and color for the invite cards and you buy the envelopes (Smirks)
Domonique-alright (grins)
Princess-we will secretly deliver each envelope to everyones dorm room who we choose to join , you ready ?
Domonique-hell yeah
Their was a knock at the door , it was the cops and detective Rice.Princess opened the door and frowned.
Detective Rice-hello I'm detective Rice , their is a mandatory search going on in the school , we have to search everyone's dorm room
Princess-aight (Smirks)
Domonique-(glances at Princess)
The cops searched the place , they searched underneath the bed , in their bags , in their closets , in the bathroom , everywhere , but nothing was found.
Officer 1 -Clear !
All the officers gathered up and headed out the door ,Detective Rice glared at Princess and Domonique.
Detective Rice-May I ask you two a few questions before I leave ?
Princess-sure (grins)
Domonique-mhm (nods)
Detective Rice-how well did you know the victim Jennifer Starz ?
Princess-Not to well ..I had only one class with her , but we never spoke
Domonique-I didn't have a class wit her , but I ain't know her to well neither
Detective Rice-ah okay ..do you have any idea who could have killed her ?Did she have any enemies ? 
Princess-lady , I ain't know nothing bout that white gurl , how the hell am I suppose to know who ain't like her if I ain't even know her ..whaaaattt ?
Detective Rice-it's only procedure that I ask these questions ...
Princess-well are you done ?
Detective Rice-Yes ,  thank you both for your time (walks away)
The door shut.
Princess-stupid bitch ..asking that Danm stupid question , you have your Alibi straight right ?
Domonique-Yeah , i was at the beauty pageant ..but what about you ..you wasn't their at the time ...so you can't lie and say you was at the Pageant at the time of her death , it will look suspicious...
Princess-oh trust me , I got this covered ..remember I wasn't the only one not their ..(smirks)
Domonique-(smirks)
The officers and Detective Rice knocked on Carolines door, she was fucking Eric , they had got back together , he broke up wit Zaria.Caroline and Eric quickly slipped on their clothes.
Caroline-hold on (walks to the door/opens it)
Detective Rice-hi I'm Detective Rice, in the murder investigation of Jennifer Starz , theirs a search going on right now , and it is mandatory..
Caroline-oh okay , come on in ..I can't believe she's gone you know..
Detective Rice-yes , such a tragic...did you know the victim ?
Caroline-i did , not to well , but we talked a little
Detective Rice-sir did you know the victim ?
Eric-Nahh , I only heard of her , but never talked or hung out with her
Detective Rice-so I've heard you didn't show up at your pageant show, which was the same night Jennifer was murdered ...
Caroline-Um so ..what are you implying? (Frowns)
Detective Rice-just a little suspicious ain't it ?
Caroline-it's only a coincidence,.
Detective-is it ? (Grins)
Caroline-yes ..of course ..
Officer 3-Found something!!
Caroline-what ? (Frowns)
Detective Rice-what did you find ?
Officer 3-A butcher knife , and it's smeared with blood as you can see ..
Detective Rice-huh ?(Grins and glances at Caroline)
Caroline-omg , I didn't kill her !
Detective Rice-Caroline Anderson your arrested for the murder of Jennifer Starz , anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law ...
Caroline-NO THATS NOT MINE , SOMEBODY PUT THAT THEIR , ITS NOT MINE , I SWEAR !!!
Eric-oh shit !!
Caroline-ERIC ! Ericccccc , tell them I'm innocent!!
Eric only stood silent , he was stunned 😳
Caroline-ERIC !!!
Eric-I'm sorry ...(hiding his face)
Caroline was being handcuffed , the cops held her arms as they headed out the dorm room, everyone came out their dorm rooms gasping and recording the incident.
Angel-omg ....how could you ?!
Caroline-I didn't, you know me Angel !!!
Eric stood by Angel.The whole gang watched her as she headed down the hallway.Princess and Domonique stood by each other , watching her as she passed by.Caroline evilly glared at Princess and Princess glared and smirked back on the sly.Caroline watched Princess the whole time until she was outta view.Nikki and Mario stood still watching her.Caroline quickly glanced at Nikki, Nikki eyes were stretched the whole time , she covered her mouth in disbelief.Caroline was put into the police car.
Nikki-omg I can't believe Caroline killed Jennifer
Mario-but why ? I thought she was cool wit her ..
Nikki-she did threaten me earlier , so she's definitely capable of killing someone, she told me she would end me ..
Mario-Wait ? What ? (Frowns)
Nikki-Yeah , she still thinks I'm the one that leaked her shit
Mario-well al east she's going to Prison now
Nikki-Yeah and for a long time too
Princess and Domonique walks up to Nikki and Mario.
Princess-wow that was crazy ,I ain't expect that to happen
Nikki-me neither ...why would she kill Jennifer ..I thought she was cool with her ..
Domonique-maybe they got into some sort of fight that we didn't know of
Stephan , QT , Sophie and DJ Comes up.
Stephan-yo the tea is real hot right now , we just seen Caroline getting in a cop car ..
DJ-This is crazy ....(laughs)
Nikki-but it's weird how she didn't show up at the pageant...
Mario-Yeah , thats looks super guilty
Chicken comes up.
Chicken-a bitch just went to prison and I'm living for that shit (laugh)
Princess-(laughs) chicken hush
Eric glanced at Domonique, she looked away , putting her head on QT shoulder.
Princess-well since the whole gang is here , I might as well tell y'all now , be on the lòok out our later this week for a black envelope in your dorm rooms ..
Stephan-what you talking about ?
Princess-you will see (grins)
Mario-what Like a party invitation?
Princess-maybe..
QT-is it like a Club invite ?
Princess-you can call it that ..(grins)
Domonique-and Princess also thought we plan a trip to Bora Bora next month , everyone can pitch in (grins)
DJ-oooh litty
Stephan-hell yeah
Princess-oh and Eric ion why you here , you ain't invited to the club or the trip ...
Eric-Danm I thought we squashed this lil beef ?
Princess-no bye
Domonique-after what you did to me ? I can't stand you
Princess-you ain't finna be included in shit , and it looks like your back with Caroline, so fuck off and go somewhere
Eric-This sum bs man ..Domonique I told you I was sorry
Domonique-nope
QT-back off man
Eric-I wasn't talking to you
QT-you was ; if you speaking to my woman nigga
Eric-the fuck ..you know what... whatever (walks away)
Nikki-but yeah I think we really do need a vacation, Jennifer is dead and Caroline just went to prison for killing her , it's just so much happening right now
Domonique-well this Friday me and QT has a music show , we will be singing a duet (Smiles)
Sophie-awww , you know we will be their (smiles)
Mario-and Nikki has a fashion show Friday as well
Domonique-well luckily everything starts at different times, so everyone will be able to make both shows.
Princess-and there's another pageant show Saturday , which is our last pageant show for the year...
Chicken-Danm y'all some busy bitches ...but I can't talk cus I got a photoshoot later today
Stephan-(laughs) and I got football 🏈 practice..well that's every day so whatever (grins)
Princess-well with everything that has happened, we need to be busy , I mean let's not forgot Domoniques birthday party just got crashed.
Domonique-fuck that , I still had fun , and I wanted to say thank you all much for everything you did for me that day , I appreciate y'all so much, I was too drunk to speak but I'm sober and I'm saying it now (Smiles)
Princess-awwwwww , we love youuu (hugs her tightly)
QT-(smacks her lips) you my Babygurl
Domonique-(giggles)
Everyone laughed and hugged each other.
Later that day , Sophie went by Angels dorm room.Angel frowned opening the door.
Sophie-stay the hell away from DJ , he told me you came by , he's my man , so back off bitch
Angel-what the fuck bitch , ion what he see in you , you aint all dat cute anyways
Sophie-(pushes and shoves her in the dorm room)
Angel-omg hey what the fuck (Frowns)
Sophie-listen bitch , I know you were the one that was in that hospital that day , and you ain't bout shit , I'm always with DJ and you aint did shit about it , I'm still waiting for you get ugly (seizes her)
Angel-get off of me (pushes her) I will scream
Sophie-do it bitch , scream , I double dog dare ya , your weak and you know it
Angel-says the one that almost killed her self (grins)
Sophie-which made me stronger than ever before
Angel-oh yeah ?
Sophie-yup , so if you go near my man again , I will haunt you down , and next time I'm gonna pull that trigger..
Flashback
Angel jogging down the street , the car pulls up , the gun is being pointed at Angel.
Back to reality
Angel-(gasps) it was you ..,your the one that came after me this morning ...
Sophie-Yeah , I'm bout my shit , so if I say imma do something imma do it , unlike you , now back off before you see the real ugly come outta me
Angel-(glares at Sophie) get out of my room (Frowns)
Sophie-I was leaving anyways , I just had to put you in check before you wreak ya self
Angel-how ironic ..the gurl who crashed her car into a tree is telling me to not wreak myself ..(chuckles)
Sophie-now you wouldn't be laughing if your the tree next time (grins)
Angel immediately stopped laughing , she frowned.
Angel-get out ...
Sophie grinned and strutted out down the hallway in her black Gucci pumps and black mini dress.Angel slammed the door, tears instantly fell from her face.
   Later that night.
Stephan was in his dorm room taking a shower , he had just got back from football practice.Princess had an extra key to his room , she wondered in , throwing her bag down.She heard the shower running , she smirked.And skipped towards the bathroom.She opened the door.She slipped off her pink fitted romper , slipped off her Chanel slides.She slid the shower curtain back.Stephan looked back and smirked at her.She seized Stephan's naked wet body , she quickly bit her lip and begin to aggressively kiss him , he kissed back , he stuck out his tongue and both begin to aggressively tongue kiss each other.Stephan picked her up , her wet back slamming against the shower walls, she widly gapped her legs , he entered her ,he begin to stroke aggressively, she moaned and yelped in pleasure , her finger nails gripped and clawed onto his back as he went deeper.He grinned as he fucked her, he knew he had that bomb dick , and she was loving it.She moaned so loud , the room next door heard it.She begin to squirt and he came.He manage to pull out , their juices splashed , and both exhaled in pleasure.
Stephan-wow (chuckles)
Princess-(giggles) Danm (smacks his lips)
Stephan-did you enjoy dat ? (Smirks)
Princess-Fuck yeah (Smirks)
Both cuddled in the bed, watching sex education on Netflix.Both laughed at the funny parts.
Stephan-lets order some Uber eats (grins)
Princess-yassss , I got a taste for some Burger King 👑
Stephan-Burger King it is ...
Princess-yayy (giggles) ...um bae. ?
Stephan-Yeah ? (Glances at her)
Princess-uh ..nothing I'm just glad your mine (smiles)
Stephan-I'm glad your mine too baby (smacks her lips) you know I love you and will always love you
Princess-i love you too (smacks his lips)
Stephan-I told I was your ride or die and I mean that , and just know I'm here for you ,  I'm just a call or text away when you need help ...
Princess-(grins) Even if I do or say bad things ? ..
Stephan-yup and you now I'm not too innocent neither , I've made mistakes , did shit I'm not too proud off ...you know the shit I've done , I've broke into people houses  and stole shit,  stole a car , i had to beat niggas up, you know I've always been a trouble maker growing up , i never really gave a fuck bout the law tbh ...
Princess-I love a bad boy, I hate weak links (smacks his lips)
Stephan-and I love a bad gurl , were in this shit together , if we're crazy oh well (grins)
Princess-we just gotta be crazy together ..
Stephan-we're like The Joker and Harley Quinn
Princess-exactly, and the crazy shit that we may do , all we're gonna say is "we're bad guys is what we do"  Harley Quinn said that (laughs)
Stephan-(laughs) exactly
Both glared at each other with passion
Stephan-I'm gettin turned on again ...(smirks)
Princess-that makes two of us ..(smirks)
Stephan-round 2 ? (Smirks)
Princess-(smirks)
(Gangsta by Kehlani plays in the background)
Both kiss with passion, Stephan kissed her neck , they were already naked , so their bodies instantly collided with passion.The bed rocked all night until their Uber eats arrived.