Chapter 6 🏃‍♀️

~ANGELS POV
-Angels dorm room
Angel-Im shook y'all , I don't know what happened last night , Who the hell came after us last night ..?
Caroline-it looked like they specifically knew who they wanted to attack ...
Angel-yeah I got attacked, you and Eric ...
Caroline-Nikki did you get attacked ?
Nikki-no I didn't get attacked ..y'all know y'all never pay attention to me ...
Caroline-gurl a crisis just happened..don't start that shit..
Nikki-(Frowns)/sits down)
Angel-So is everyone okay tho ?
Caroline-no but I think I know who was behind that purge thing last night ..
Angel-who ?
Caroline-think about it ? Who didn't show up at the party last night ? (Grins)
Angel-(gasps) Princess,Sophie and Domonique..
Nikki-their was one more person..
Caroline-Who could that 4th person be ? (Frowns)
Angel-(shrugs) I have no clue...
Nikki-I've been seeing this Gay guy hanging out with them lately...I forgot his name..,
Angel-ohh that gay boy ,.. thats gotta be who the 4th person was ..,
Caroline-idk his name tho ..I'll have to find out ..we have to report this shit ..
Angel-to who Dean Winters?..aka Princess auntie ...she wouldn't do shit about it ...
Caroline-ughhhh ! Idk what to do ..I heard Winters has a lot of connections , that's why Princess gets away with everything all the time...even the people that's over Winters is practically gang gang wit her
Angel-ugh well ..fuck reporting , how about we just get our revenge back...reporting is for scary ass bitches , lets get them back.,,
Nikki-She attacked Eric too..
Caroline-my poor baby , lemme call him , we gotta get him in on this too
Nikki-um ..I'll call Mario..
Caroline-no don't call Mario stupid ..he just might go back and tell Stephan ..you know they fw each other ..
Nikki-I'm not stupid ..why can't I call him.,We can trust him ..I trust him..
Caroline-because i said so .,and what are you wearing ? (Frowns)
Nikki-(looks down) this top and bottom is from forever 21 (Grins)
Caroline-no , designer shit only !
Nikki-(Frowns) what's wrong wit forever 21?
Angel-(laughs) Everything Nick (laughs)
Caroline-Angel gets it (laughs) , anyways let me Call Eric (calls Eric)
Angel-so what are we gonna do ? ..I know Nikki don't got any ideas (laughs/grins at Caroline)
Nikki-(Frowns/looking down at her phone)
Caroline-(laughs) I know right & gurl just a harmless prank .,,nothing more , nothing less (smirks)
Nikki-I have to go..(Frowns and walks out)
Caroline-that bitch is always leaving us
Angel-I know , she be so annoying sometimes..like why are we friends wit her again ?
Caroline-my mom met her mom at a bakery , and we met and yeah we're like friends now...
Angel-ooh harsh , it sounds like you were forced to hang out wit her ..
Caroline-(laughs) I was ! Yeah like when I used to go out wit my friends like before you and me met , My mom used to be like Carol you should invite Nikki too , and I ain't wanna be mean and say no,,
Angel-(laughs) omg ...oh the horror ! Danm I remember when we met her , she used to have those ugly ass pigtails and geekish braces (laughs)
Caroline-She's always been a lil weird , I just never said anything , and Mario always thought he was all that , like how the hell did a girl like that end up wit him , he's cool , she can be ...kind of uncool ..oh wait she hangs wit you and me that's why she popular now , she was a nobody at first , but we put her in the lime light and introduced to her to those pageants ,to boost her fame , she should be thanking us (laughs)
Angel-omg right !!!
~NIKKIS POV
What they didn't know is I was right outside the room door the whole time , listening to every word , every sentence, Everything that came out of their mouth , I heard it.I was so hurt , I begin to cry.Those fake ass bitches.Ive been friends with them gurls for a few years now , and come to find out they were fake the whole time...nothing but pretenders..I always know they would gang up on me like this ..I always had a deep deep feeling that they talk about me when I'm not their ..they never liked me ..sometime I did feel uncomfortable with them ..I could never be myself.Caroline and Angel but mostly Caroline says so many mean harsh things, nobody knows what goes on behind the scenes, I may have looked like I'm happy at parties and events , but I wasn't , Ive always felt like a 3rd wheel and got treated like dog shit.Ive always felt like the outcaster when I'm with them.And Princess was right I am ..I was her lap dog , her do this ..do that girl.Caroline always calls me when she wants something , I've been gettin used all these years and because I'm so nice and easy going , I've been letting them get away with this bull shit , and I've always liked Princess and her friends , I actually never had anything against them.I Only pretended I did because Caroline and Angel didn't, both are so messy , they love trying to take people men's , I'm not like that , I don't believe in that hoe shit.My body is for my man only , I'm not finna pass myself around and be shared , and be a Danm whore.I don't want nobody else man but mine , both of them are just whores , dirty , nasty , mean , backstabbing whores.And I'm so happy they got attacked last night.Thats what they get , because the shit that they do , anyone would wanna wrang their skinny ass necks , fuck them ! Imma go to Sophie's dorm room , it's time for me to get a new circle of friends, hopefully they can appreciate me , and I can be my true self.Because I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.Enough is enough I say.I marched my lil ass all the way to the other dorm building , yes I was a little nervous but it was for the best , I had to do what I had to do.Im switching forces , if your gonna have Friends you have to be with people that's gonna be fr fr cool wit you.
Princess, Sophie , Domonique,Chicken,Stephan , QT , Mario ,DJ and Jennifer was laughing ,eating and smoking in Sophie's dorm room.They were just chilling,just being young people, some were half high , half drunk , just a mess but Suddenly they heard a knock at the door.
Jennifer-I'll get ittttt ! (laughs and jumps up)
Jennifer -(swings open the door) Theirs a girl at the door !
Everyone stopped laughing and talking and begin to glare at Nikki.
Princess-Nikki ..what are you doing here ? (Frowns)
Domonique-(whispers to Sophie) why is this bitch here ?
Jennifer skips back towards the bed and Princess hops up , she and Nikki are face to faced.
Nikki-First off I wanna say I'm sorry for anything I've done or said towards you and your friends.Like I'm truly sorry , I only pretended not to like y'all because Of Caroline and Angel ..I hope you and your friends can forgive me ...And I'm just so hurt right now Because I just found out how fake Caroline and Angel really was.I left the room , and I heard them talking loads of shit behind my back , like really
Really harsh stuff , and I just want friends that's Gonna like me for me , people I can be my true self around , that won't judge me ..I've Been lowkey getting bullied and used by both of them for years , I just always kept quiet ...and again plz could you forgive me...(glares at Princess with tears falling from her face)
Princess-(glares at Nikki) of course (smiles/hugs Nikki) I forgive you (smiles) now come on in !
Domonique-welcome to the fun club Nikki !
Nikki smiles and waves at everyone.She looked happier than she ever did.Nikki cuddled and sat by Mario, he gave her a big smack on the lips,
Princess-we don't judge people in this circle , we're true , and btw I loveeee your outfit (smiles)
Nikki-omg really ? (Smiles) thanks , It's from forever 21
Princess-omg I love forever 21 (smiles)
Nikki-omg me too , it's my favorite store (Smiles)
Mario-I love seeing y'all get along (Grins/inhales his blunt)
Nikki-and ...Caroline, Sophie and Eric are planning a revenge attack on y'all ...and probably now me too when they find out I'm with y'all ..
Princess-wait wtf why ? (Frowns)
Nikki-they think you , Sophie , Domonique and the 4th person , was behind the purge incident ..
Chicken-the 4th person was me
Nikki-oh so that's why y'all weren't at the party (Grins)
Stephan-Danm I knew it (laughs) that shit was bad ass
DJ-y'all crashed my shit, we heard those mf purge sirens and it was a wrap after that (laughs)
Mario-mannnnn y'all crazy (laughs) so those guns and chainsaws were fake huh ?
Domonique-Yeah , we got them from patty city (grins)
Nikki-omg y'all were slayeddddddd
QT-baby you a baddie (grins/glances at Domonique) I really thought we was gonna die
Stephan-I knew my baby was apart of that , so it was just all a prank huh ?
Princess-yeah , and not to just crash DJs party but to also get revenge on the ones who did us wrong ..
Nikki-that's what they get, hands down , their nothing but whores and boyfriend stealers
Sophie-and that night when I was in the hospital , Angel came in that night dressed up as a nurse , and she threatened me telling me to stay away from you (glances at DJ)
DJ-(gasps) what ?
Sophie-She was like you don't wanna see the bad side of me n shit ..
DJ-wow , I can't Believe this..and Im sorry I never got to see you after the accident .. I'm glad you were okay ..(smiles)
Sophie-um we need to talk anyways ..(hops up)
DJ-right now ?
Sophie-Yeah nigga , come on (walks outside)
DJ-(grins and follows)
Stephan-no wonder y'all went after they ass ..I would too
Princess-So you don't fw wit Eric anymore right Stephan?
Stephan-hell no , after what we did to your best friend Domonique , no way and he was saying sum slick shit about you to Caroline, but I stopped that shit right then and their.
Princess-I hate his ass ugh !
Nikki-Princess can I speak with you plz ?
Princess-yeah sure ,let's go in the corner
Both went to the corner.
Princess-what's up Nick ?
Nikki-don't trust Jennifer..
Princess-why ?
Nikki-well when you weren't at the party, I seen her eying down and twerking to impress Stephan ...she's another Caroline , I think she's wants Stephan...
Princess-that White lil bitch ? ....I know you fuckin Lyinggg (Frowns)
Nikki-I wish I was ..(Frowns)
Princess-and it's crazy how she wanted to suddenly join the beauty pageant , she was like oh imma fan , shit like that
Nikki-nah don't buy that
Princess-oh trust me I didn't , I knew their was a dead rat in the building, cuz like when we were in class I seen her eyeing me down all stank and when I confronted her about it , she denied , like girl bye , I know when someone is giving me the stank eye
Nikki-Periodt, and im not tryna start anything I just wanted to let you know , because I ain't want you to make the mistake I did and thinking someone is your friend and their really not.
Princess-thanks boo and btw could you pretend your still Caroline and Angel Friend , just to see what their plans are ...
Nikki-sure , I'll be glad to go undercover ..I Should be a spy (laughs)
Princess-you will be a bad ass spy girl (laughs)
Princess told Domonique and chicken about what Nikki had said about Jennifer.
(Outside the dorm room)
Sophie-that accident was because of what I saw DJ ..
DJ-listen , I'm so sorry , you can't be out here hurting yourself and getting all worked up because of something like that ...
Sophie-I know that now ..i know we're not dating but it really hurt me because I really like you and I thought you liked me too ...but I guess I was wrong...
DJ-no your not wrong , and that was a mistake ..with Angel , I don't have any feelings for Angel , I have feelings for someone else ..(smirks)
Sophie-and who is that ? (Grins)
DJ-you (glares at Sophie)
Sophie-(glares at DJ)
DJ-(slowly leans in to kiss Sophie)
Sophie-(kisses back)
DJ griped Sophie's waist and both begin to kiss with passion.
(In the door room)
Princess-JENNIFER!
She jumped
Jennifer-huh ?
Princess-get the fuck out !
Everyone gasped and looked around
Jennifer-what why ?!
Sophie and DJ heard the yelling , they frowned and ran back in.
Sophie's-what's going on ?!
Princess-you ain't slick Jennifer , i know what your doing !
Jennifer-whaa what are you talking about?
Princess-the only reason you wanted to get close to me is because you trying to get to my man  !!
Stephan-ohhh shit ....(Frowns)
Jennifer-what ?! No that is not true , I wanna be your friend because I admire you , I told you this !
Princess-BULLLLL SHIIIITTT ! , I can see through that pale skin of yours , that your a sneaky bitch , now get the fuck out , or imma Make you get out !
Jennifer-That's not true , why are you accusing me of those things, I really wanted to be your friend (starts to cry/runs out)
Princess-bitch I don't care that you crying,IDC BOUT YO FEELINGS LIL BITCH !!! BYE , GET THE FUCK OUT!!
Everyone laughed , but Stephan didn't.
Chicken-lil bitch !!! BYEEEEEE
Domonique-Fuck her crocodile tears !
Stephan glared at me frowning.
Princess-fuck is yo problem ? (Frowns) why are you looking at me like that ?
Stephan-you just don't know when to stop do you ? She wasn't doing anything...she was just chilling and having fun wit us and you done accused this girl of liking me and now she's mad , you can't just go around accusing people if you don't have receipts !
Princess-So your on that white bitch side !! You barley even know her what the fuck !!!! I'm your girlfriend!!!
Stephan-it's not all about taking sides all the time , I'm just letting you know how I feel about the situation, and where did you even get the idea that she liked me  from ? Huh ? (Frowns)
Princess-I had a bad feeling about her ...but It is about taking sides , im your girl friend , you should take up for me ...you just met that bitch ...
Stephan- i know I just met her , you did too but that doesn't mean she's a bad person ..
Princess-it's just a girl Friend knows when another girl likes her man , y'all may not see it but we do ..
Domonique-Yeah it's like gurl Friend x Ray VISON
Princess-(laughs) exactly
Stephan-well you still don't know if she has a crush of me for sure yet, so basically you just lowkey made an enemy for nothing...
Princess-don't you think it was weird how she decides to talk to me ..we ain't talk for a year in class and then now she just wanna randomly talk to me and be friendly and buddy buddy ..and did I mention before we talked I kept seeing her looking at me all stank ...
Stephan-well didn't she clarify that she wasn't lookin at you in a mean way ?
Princess-dude she was lying ..everyone knows what the stank face is ...
Chicken-yeah it's like this (does the stank face)
Princess-exactly ..
Stephan-tbh that purge prank was irrelevant...and you just made Jennifer cry ...that's wrong Princess, because she can really be a good person..
Princess-what ? Irrelevant , your being irrelevant..
Chicken-that purge prank was lit , ion what he talkin about ..
Princess-right , your speaking like a borin basic nigga ...and you know I'm the total opposite, I like having fun and being mischievous..that's just me , I'm bold and crazy , and you used to be the same way ...what's going on ?...you suppose to be my ride or die remember ...?
Stephan-Iam your ride or die ..it's just sometimes you do too much ..and I'm not being borin , I'm just being careful...
Princess-Iam too much , thats my personality..and if you don't ...like it maybe your not the one for me ....
Stephan-what ? What are you saying ? (Frowns)
Princess-I'm sayin , my energy should match yours , their should never be a dull moment between us , you always taking up for girls that I don't like ..if I say don't talk to her , don't fuckin talk to her , because if theirs a guy that you ain't fw , I would never take up for him , I would always be on your side ...
Stephan-were not gonna always have agreements you know ...and ..I'm sorry if you felt that way , and I know you will always be on my side ..I'm sorry , I just don't want you doing anything too crazy to get yourself kicked out ...
Princess-whatever , you can just go , I don't really wanna talk to you anymore ..cuz apparently Iam an embarrassment, and you rather a dull boujee bitch ...now go be with Jennifer, cuz apparently you want her ..
Stephan-no Princess don't do this , you don't know what your saying ...I love you and you know this ..don't shut me out like this ..
Princess-I know exactly what I'm saying and I'm telling you to get out , if I'm too much for you , then you and me won't work ...
Stephan-Princess???? (Frowns)
Princess-no! And then you say the purge prank was irrelevant,,, knowing we used to do shit like that all the time ...you've changed , and I hate it..
Stephan-(glares at Princess/walks out)
Princess ran to the bathroom to cry , the girls came in the bath room to comfort me.They hugged me and told me everything was gonna be okay.
Sophie-Princess listen I know it may seem like Stephan don't be on your side or he's being real boring at times but I think he scolds you sometimes because he loves you , and he doesn't wanna ever see you get hurt, because I know your Auntie is the Dean but what about the people that don't know her ..we all can do something so crazy that Winters can't even protect us ..
Princess-well i understand that , but I just wish he stop taking up for girls ion like ..that shit annoying
Sophie-well I can understand why that upsets you , but that's something your gonna have to talk to him in private about ...
Princess-yeah , it's just he used to be so lit and such a dare devil , I just want the old Stephan back , the one that isn't afraid to take risks ya know
Sophie-I know but he's getting older and some people change
Princess-I don't like people that change .,stay yourself ...fuck age
Sophie-I know but sometimes we have to accept things like that , even for the people we love ..
Princess-i mean he's still a fun person...it's not really mad about all that
Domonique-it's about those bitches
Princess-yeah , exactly ..I always sense when a bitch Likes my man and imma strike out n get her ass ...that's just how Iam ...
Domonique-look just go talk to him , ion wanna see y'all like this ..
We had our pageant rehearsals, Jennifer was their , She evil eyed me and looked away.I glared at her back and looked away.We practiced our walk,wave and where we was gonna stand.I always walk out first.We did our practice and Jennifer tried to bump into me while we were on the stage.Oh she trying me , cuz I will end this bitch in a heart beat.Practice was over, me and my gurls quickly changed , grabbing our bags and headed out.We seen Jennifer chatting and laughing with Caroline and Angel.Nikki walked up to them.They gave her a mean look.
Nikki-hey um, y'all did great at practice today
Caroline-mhm , So Angel ..Jennifer I'm having a sleepover , wanna come ?
Angel-yessss bitch
Jennifer-sureeee
Nikki-I'm not invited ..?
Caroline-you can come if you want ..
Nikki-I have a question ..what were y'all planning on doing to Princess and the rest ?
Caroline-trash Sophie and Domonique dorm rooms and Jennifer is gonna steal Princess dress on the night of the pageant show (grins)
Jennifer-(laughs)
Jennifer had already told Caroline and Angel about Nikki's switch up , so Caroline lied about the plans , they had another plan in mind.Nikki laughed and walked away.Nikki spoke to fast and forgot Jennifer was their at the time when she came.So she knew Jennifer has already told them she's friends with Princess and the gang now.Nikki had told Princess and the gang about the plans.They begin to plot themselves.
Friday (Competition Day)
Princess and Stephan have not spoken since the fight , and half a week has gone by already.Princess was wondering how come her dress wasn't stolen , because that was in their plan and Sophie and Domoniques room was not trashed , so now everyone's confused and trying to figure out what happened to the revenge attack , they kept their eyes and ears out for anything and everything, Sophie and Domonique put cameras up in their room and guarded it as long as they should and Princess kepted her dress safe, nothing bad , crazy or outta the ordinary as went on.The building was crowded with family , friends and fans.The lights were beaming white on the stage , and big diamond light pink letters that said "MISS L.A 2019 PAGEANT" the letters were bold and beautiful.People chatted , eating snacks and on their phone as they waited for the girls to come out.
~Princess POV
We all got ready , my makeup artist beat my face and my hair stylist slayed my frontal.I slipped on my beautiful dazzling gown.I smiled in the mirror.I seen Jennifer,Caroline and Angel laughing and playing around as they got dressed.
Domonique-hey your okay ?
Princess-I'm fine (slipping my heels on)
Domonique-you look stressed ...you been thinking about Stephan?
Princess-Is he even out their ?
Domonique-Yeah..I think so ..matter a fact everyone is out their ..it's packed
Princess-(inhales and exhales)
Domonique-your gonna do great (hugs her)
Princess-you too , (hugs her) love you
Domonique-love you more (smiles)
Ms Sparkle-okay ladies it's time , hurry and get in line !!
Everyone rushed in the line , I quickly stood in front , Nikki was behind me , it went shortest to tallest.Beyonce "flawless" played and we all strutted out on the stage, the lights beamed in my face.I wore a yellow glittery gown , my hair was in a long 30 inch ponytail , I wore 3 inch yellow glittery heels , and my makeup was a natural light beat but poppin , my hi light was dazzling in the light.I smiled and glared at the audience.Everyone clapped and cheered as we came out and took our places on stage.My sister and mom was in the audience cheering me on and again my dad wasn't their , whatever ..I noticed Stephan, he was siting next to DJ , Mario and QT.Chicken was sitting next to my mom.Jake , Christina, Marissa , Anthony and Zaria was siting next to each other, Even Ariana was their.Domonique was right , Everyone was here. I noticed Jennifer evil eyeing me , i glanced at her and she looked away.
Mr Fallon-Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the Ms L.A beauty pageant of 2019 , we will start of with an introduction of each girl, plz state your name and a brief statement about yourself.After 10 girls had said their statement , it was Jennifer's turn, she smiled at the judges.
Jennifer-Hi , good evening beautiful people , Iam Jennifer Starz , and Iam 20 years old , I'm from Miami , Florida , I'm new to this competition but I've always had a big passion for pageants, this has been my dream ever since I was 3 , i never really had the confidence or courage to join because I was told I wasn't good enough , but I've finally came out of my shell and I wanna show the people that did me wrong that Iam good enough , thank you(smiles)
Everyone clapped and cheered.I was next.
I smiled at everyone, I glanced at Stephan , he glared at me.I looked at my sister to help with my confidence.
Princess-Hello , good evening everyone , I'm Princess Joy , I'm 20 years old , I was born and raised in L.A , Ive been doin Pageants since I was 5 , I hope to have my own fashion line one day and become a contestant for Miss America one day , thank you (smiles)
Everyone else said their introduction.
Mr Fallon-thank you ladies , now it's time for the fun stuff , the music will play on que and each of you will walk around the stage and show yourself off.Good luck.The music begin and each of us one by one walked out on the stage.Jennifer walked out , she smiled and winked at Stephan and the judges.She continued to smile , doing a little twirl and she strutted back.I strutted out like the confident bad bitch I was , i twirled , and smiled , making sure I gave the judges direct eye contact.The last portion of the competition was the question portion.
Mr Fallon-Ms Starz your up ! The question for you is , how do you deal with self awareness ?
Jennifer-Good evening everyone, well I deal with self awareness by first off finding myself and knowing what I like and what I don't like.I try new things and try to make the right choices and that's what makes me get to know my character better , and learn my deepest desire , thank you (smiles)
The judges nodded and smiled as she spoke.
Mr Fallon-thank you Ms Starz (smiles) , Ms Joy your up next !
I strutted towards the front of the stage , standing next to Mr Fallon.
Mr Fallon-So Ms Joy the question for you is , how do you cope with anger in difficult situations?
A knot grew in the back of my throat , I suddenly became nervous.I noticed Stephan glaring hard at me , I knew he was ready to hear my response.
Princess-well one thing, is we're all human beings and their are things that can upset us , but one thing I try to do when I'm upset about a situation or angry as you said .Is I try to remain calm and walk away from the situation..because sometimes people can get hurt ..(looks at Stephan) so I just try my best to remain calm , And get myself out of the situation..
The judges smiled. "Thank you", i said I didn't even smile.
Mr Fallon-well said Ms Joy , well said , thank you(smiles)
I knew I had lied , but I gotta do what I gotta do , in order to win.Everyone else answered their question and now it was time to crown the winner.
Mr Fallon-Here's the time we've all been waiting for..I will now announce the 1st , 2nd and 3rd place winner!!!
All of us remained looking forward with smiles on our faces, while we held our hands our our hips.
Mr Fallon-in 3rd place !! ...NIKKI PEREZ !!!!
Everyone clapped and cheered.Her fans waved poster boards, while Smiling and laughing  with excitement.Me and my girls clapped and cheered for her.Mario cheered and yelled as she strutted towards the stage.
Mario-yeahhhhh , that's my baby !!!
Nikki received her little crown and flowers , and a quick picture was being took.
Mr Fallon-Second place winner is .....PRINCESS JOY !!!!
I gasped , I almost passed out.All my fans screamed and cheered.
Queen-GOOD JOB SISSY !!!
Chicken-YAYYYYY , GO BITCHHHHH !!!
Stephan was clapping too.
I strutted towards the stage to receive my little crown and flowers.I was screaming every curse word out the book in my head.WHAT THE FUCKIN FUCK , WHO IS ABOUT TO TAKE MY CROWN ?! , I WAS ROBBED. I WAS ROBBED !!!! I screamed and yelled in my head as I smiled at the audience, my picture was took , I strutted back to my spot.
Domonique-good job girl!
Princess-this is not right ...
Sophie-hey a least you got second place ..
Princess-second is second and first is first , theirs a big difference in the names..
Mr Fallon-and the Miss L.A of 2019 goes too.....JENNIFER STARZ !!!!!
Everyone roared with cheered and applause.Even Stephan was cheering.Chicken wasn't, he was on his phone.
Chicken-BOOO !!!
Some people looked his way and frowned.
I thought I was gonna die.I KNOW DANM MF WELL THIS LIL WHITE BITCH DID NOT JUST TAKE MY CROWN FROM ME !!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING!!! I'm still screaming in my head , I had to pretend to clap and smile.She strutted towards the front of the stage to receive the big beautiful crown and flowers.Her picture was being taken.The original Pageant music was being played and she slowly walked around and waved at the audience, she smiled so big , tears was streaming down her face.This was this bitch first pageant show and she won.The Show was over , I headed straight to the bathroom.I threw the sash , Flowers and lil stank crown in the garbage.I screamed , I glared into the mirror , I hit it and it broke and shattered into pieces.I definitely had cut my hands , but I couldn't feel it , I was angry , hurt and in rage.I was numb.
Princess-I'm Princess Joy, I'm the Princess of l.A !!!!!
I stormed back out , into the dressing room back stage, I grabbed my things and rushed out , without even changing.I seen everyone and the reporters congratulating her.She was getting the spotlight , the limelight.Thats suppose to me ....me, thats always suppose to be me.I seen her giggling and hugging Caroline and Angel.
Domonique-omg are you okay ?! Your hands are bleeding !
Sophie-oh shit Princess...
Chicken-omg (gasps)
Princess-I'm fine !
Domonique-you don't look fine , your hands are bleeding...
Sophie-lemme go get the first aid kit ...(Runs away)
Domonique-You gotta calm down Princess, I know your upset because you didn't win , but you gotta know your not gonna always win..I'm just being honest...okk ?
Princess-no ! This is all wrong , why is this Happening....?!i think I'm gonna have a heart attack
Chicken-o shit , calm down , calm down
Sophie and Nikki runs towards me.
Sophie begin to bandage me up.
Chicken-lemme go get you some water ..(runs away)
Nikki-oh shit Princess, are you okay ?!
Princess-no , I'm not , I lost ,,.! I was robbed !
Nikki-you Didn't lose, you won second place
Princess-it's not first !!!!!
Jennifer , Caroline and Angel begin to frown and glare at me.Everyone was concerned.Stephan ran up towards me.
Stephan-oh shit baby !! Why are you bleeding , what did you do ?!
Princess-I'm just upset , that was suppose to be me ,I should have won !!!!
Stephan-Princess this is what I'm talking about , you let your anger get the best of you , and you finally done hurt yourself, I don't like to see you like this ..
He held me in his arms.
Sophie-just take a breather Princess, it's gonna be okay , you can win the next competition, the world is not over.
Chicken-here's the water (gives it to Princess)
Princess-thanks Chicken (takes it and drinks it)
Mario-Danm Princess you bouta die ...it's gon be okay , it's just a pageant ..you can win the next one , don't get to angry over this ..
QT-yeah , it's just a temporary set back ..
Stephan-it's Gonna be okay , you've won so many , you can't win them all , okay , just be a good sport and calm down , everything's gonna be alright..I'm here for you..
Nikki-were all here for you (smiles)
Everyone hugged me.
Caroline , Angel and Jennifer passed by.I evilly glared at Jennifer as she passed by.I couldn't take my eyes off of her.She probably thought she saw Satan.Thats how Evil I glared at her.Queen ran towards me , she hugged me.I end up changing into something more comfortable and I headed home.I layed in bed thinking about the pageant.I was still angry even tho , my friends calm me down.Pageants just weren't a pageant, it was my life , and I loved it.I have a reputation to uphold and no bitch is gonna try and out shine me.....i walked downstairs to my kitchen , I snatched my big sharp butcher knife out of the knife holder and glared at it evilly.....you can see the reflection in the knife of my eyes of fury....