Chapter 4 🤕

~SOPHIES POV
L.A General Hospital
        Suddenly I woke up drowsy , medicated as fuck , I had a huge head ache and I felt hella weak and almost sick to my stomach , My eyes was blurred but they begin to focus , and I noticed 4 people sitting in chairs.
Sophie-where am I ? ...
Princess-Sophie , Sophie ..omg your okay (huddles over her)
Sophie-what happened?
Domonique-you got into a car accident ..and now your in the hospital...how do you feel ? Can you remember anything ?
Eric-give her some time Domo...
Stephan-Do you need some water ?
Sophie-no no , I'm fine & I remember I was on the road and I hit the tree and that's when I blacked out , and that was it,..
Princess-were just happy your okay ..
(Doctor Smith walks in)
Doctor Smith-well Sophie , you have a minor concussion , no internal bleeding , but only some minor cuts and bruises but nothing some antibiotics and ointment won't fix..(smiles)
Princess-can she go home today ?
Doctor Smith-uh , she should be fine , but we might wanna keep her overnight just to monitor her vitals , since she has a minor concussion..just to make sure everything is okay..
Sophie-(grunts and sighs)
Doctor-she will be better by tomorrow, don't worry (smiles/walks out)
Princess-Sophie ..how did this happen , your usually a safe driver ..you weren't drunk right ? (Frowns)
Sophie-no , no way , I will never drink and drive ..
Domonique-was their something in the road ? (Frowns)
Sophie-I was just a little upset..that's all...
Princess-a little upset ..? You call this a little upset ? Your in the hospital Sophie ....what were you upset about ?
Sophie-(sighs/scrunches In pain)
Stephan-I think she needs to rest Princess..
Princess-I wanna know what caused her to be so upset that she got into a car accident ...(Frowns)
Sophie-I don't wanna talk about it ...(Frowns) ..I just wanna get some sleep ..
Princess-Sophie ..what happened?
Sophie-I said I don't want to talk about it ! Will you just leave it alone ...
Princess-okay fine , I'm sorry ..
Stephan-Come on , she's needs to rest , lets just give her some time ..
Domonique-yeah, she's been through a really traumatic event..she needs to chill ..
Princess-hope you feel better love , I'm so sorry this happened to you ..
Stephan-come on Babe..
Princess-(walks out)
Domonique-feel Better boo
Eric-yeah , feel better , Domo come on.
Domonique-wait ..(walks towards Sophie) i forgot to give her this (puts a get well card by her bed)
Eric-Domonique come onnnn , I got places to be ..(Frowns)
Domonique-I'm coming Eric Danm (Frowns)
Princess-(glances at Eric&Frowns) our best friend just got into a car accident, show some respect and wait ..
Eric-what ? (Frowns)
Princess-what ? (Frowns)
Domonique-Princess, chill , Eric come on ..
Stephan-baby (grabs her hand)
Princess-(sighs)
(DJ and Angel walks up)
DJ-we heard what happened..is everything okay ?
Princess-she's okay , she's sleeping right now ..
DJ-can I see her ?
Domonique-visiting hours are over ..and she's resting right now ..
Princess-and why the hell is Angel with you ? (Frowns) knowing we don't fuck wit this bitch
Stephan-babe don't start ...not in the hospital,.
Angel-listen , just cuz we have our differences doesn't mean I want something bad to happen to y'all ..
Princess gets in Angels face , both are face to face.
Princess-you are a pretender , and a liar ..now leave because your unwanted and even if visiting hours wasn't up she wouldn't want to see your pathetic pale face , now get the fuck out ..
Angel-(frowns)
DJ-aye now don't talk to her like that ! Your being really irrelevant right now !
Stephan-babe you need to calm down , stop trying to start shit all the time with people !
Princess-your suppose to be on my side , and I'm not always starting stuff , what the fuck ...he's being disrespectful bringing her here knowing Sophie and us don't fuck wit her !
Stephan-oh my gawd (frowns) this shit right here !
DJ-She was with me when we found out anyways so she was coming either way , danm , you act like you rule and overrule everything and everyone , Ms Princess of L.A (scoffs)
Stephan-DJ man chill out aight , let's just calm down , don't talk to my woman like that aight , we need to drop this and get outta here before somebody calls the cops !
Princess-I said what I said and I ment when I said it , and yes I'm the Princess of L.A and will remain , now like I said it was disrespectful..now leave wit yo bitch , and when you wanna see her , Come Alone !
Angel-I'm not his BITCH for number 1 ..so get that straight and your the one being mad disrespectful, Calling people a bitch !
DJ-and this is a free country and a public building , so don't tell and her Angel when we can leave
Angel-I'm leaving (madly walks off)
DJ-I'm right behind ya (walks off)
Stephan-and Princess I'm on your side , you just have to be calm sometimes and stop tryna start shit wit everyone, at the wrong place and at the wrong time ..
Eric-we gotta go , I'm tired this bs , Domo Let's go
Domonique-I'll see y'all (walks off with Eric)
Stephan hopped in his car , Princess hopped in the passenger.Both was silent the whole time.It begin rain.
Stephan-So your not gonna talk to me ? What you so mad about ?
Princess-(ignores him/on her phone)
Stephan-Princess?
Princess-(still ignoring him /on her phone)
Stephan-Princess?!
Princess-what ?! (Frowns)
Stephan-why are you mad ?! Because I said you always tryna start stuff ?
Princess-Am I an embarrassment to you ?
Stephan-what ?
Princess-am I am embarrassment to you ?!
Stephan-no of course not , your the best thing that ever happened to me , why would you think that ??
Princess-it's just when I visited you at Champs , you sounded like you were tryna say I was embarrassing you , and it wasn't a good look ..and you know how sensitive Iam ...
Stephan-no no no baby , I was just saying to chill , just not in the store ..I know you have a temper , I just want you to try and control it sometimes..
Princess-but every time an argument or fight happens you always act like you wanna blame it on me ..knowing Danm well it's always those other bitches that's causing this anger , and the reason they get cussed the fuck out !!!
Stephan-I don't be Blaming you for that shit ! , I know how you are ! Just control yo temper , cuz you finna make me angry if you keep on ,.damn
Princess-(frowns) make you angry ? (Scoffs) Boy bye
Stephan-just just ..I love you , okay , you need to remember that , I just don't want you to ever get hurt , or do something you might regret one day ..and you will never be an embarrassment to me , wtf ..your my woman , my babygurl , my everything, my air , my life..and i will never blame you for anything..okay (stops the car)
Princess-(nods) I love you too and I'm sorry for even thinking that ...your my life too baby (kisses his lips) where we at ? Why we stop anyways?
Stephan-we just needed to take a breather ..(grins)
Princess-in that case (straddles his lap/kissing him)
Stephan-ooh , I like the way you think ..(smirks/kissing her lips / grabbing her booty cheeks)
Princess-I can feel your dick getting hard (moans a little)
Stephan-(smirks) oh yeah you feel that ?
Princess-mhm I do (kisses his lips with passion)
Stephan-Stephan Jr is awake..(lifting her red mini dress up)
Princess-(unbuckles his jeans)
His dick flings out
Princess -(starts to ride him aggressively /moans)
      Sophie layed in the hospital bed sleep , it was slightly dark in her room , night had fell , it was around 9pm.Someone came in disguised as a nurse , they wore navy blue scrubs and a hospital mask to match , they walked slowly towards Sophie, they sat on her bed , they removed their hospital mask..it was Angel..she evilly glared at Sophie, while she slept.
Angel-just know DJ is mines you bitch , he's all mines , you can't have him and never will have him , you skinny basic bitch , he wants me , not you, so stay away from him or things might get a bit ugly ..and you don't wanna see me when I get ugly ..usually bad things happen ....I'm glad you ran into that tree , you should have died..oh well..bitch
She covered her face with the hospital mask again and slowly walks out.Another nurse smiled and greeted her.Sophie suddenly opened her eyes , she frowned and gasped.Angel thought she was sound asleep, Sophie heard everything she said.
              ~NIKKIS POV
-UCLA CAMPUS
     I sat in Cosmology, brushing and styling a mannequin doll head , Angel sat next to me playing on her phone, she wasn't worrying about the Assignment.
Nikki-Angel , get your ass outta your phone and do your work ..
Professor Armenia-(glances at Angel)
Nikki-the Professor ..she's looking this way ..
Angel-idc , gurl I'm texting right now ..(giggles looking down at the text message that chimed in)
Nikki-gurl you need to do your work .,
Angel-(sucks teeth) whatever (grabs a brush)
Nikki-who you texting anyways ?
Angel-(giggles) DJ (smiles) he is so funny
Nikki-Wait ... y'all dating ?
Angel-nah , we just friends wit benefits..
Nikki-Y'all dating
Angel-no , I said friends wit benefits meaning-
Nikki cut her off.
Nikki-I know what friends wit benefits mean .. I'm not slow , I was only teasing
Angel-I know , I know ..
Nikki-So y'all haven't fucked again since the hookup ?
Angel-(giggles)
Nikki-oh shit y'all did ?
Angel-(smiles/nods)
Nikki-omg (Laughs) you slut , y'all needs to date  already ..
Angel-(grins)
Nikki-what's holding y'all back ?
Angel-idk ..nothing
Nikki-then date , if y'all fuck again after a hookup then y'all pass that , y'all gotta just date now....like fr fr
Angel-ya you right you right , but we taking it slow for now , Were not tryna rush things right now ..
Nikki-ahhhh, the slow game huh ?
Angel-mhm , you can call it that ...(grins)
Nikki-(finishes the mannequin head) sooo whatcha think ?
Angel-it's cute (barely looking , mostly into her phone)
Nikki-you barley looked
Angel-(glares at the mannequin head) it's cute Nick
Nikki-just cute
Angel-omg , what do you want me to say ?
Nikki-I want you to say it's fucking beautiful and I see why you wanted to be a hair stylist ..
Angel-girl (laughs)
Nikki-(laughs) yo I miss Carol
Angel-same , it's kind of boring without her
Nikki-oh so you saying I'm boring ?
Angel-noooooo , you just mostly into your work
Nikki-well I don't know about you but I want my license , and omg have you heard about Sophie ,,she ran into a tree and and had to go to the hospital, that shit crazy..
Angel-yeah I heard ..Me and DJ went to the hospital to go see her , but visiting hours were over..,
Nikki-did you even wanna see her ?
Angel-between me and you .,Hell no
Nikki-its kind of sad tho , she could have died ..
Angel-yeah ..
Nikki-(glares at Angel)
~DOMONIQUES POV
-DOMONIQUES DORM ROOM
I was laying down chilling , on my phone and suddenly I heard a knock at the door.I sat up and answered it , I was shocked and surprised.It was QT.
Domonique-oh hey...QT , what are you doing here ? (Grins)
QT-I came by to see you ...(Grins)
Domonique-oh ..wassup?
QT-got a minute?
Domonique-uh yeah , sure Come In ..
QT-(walks in) nice room , got a room mate ?
Domonique-nope just me ..(grins)
QT-you must get lonely sometimes ..
Domonique-sometimes ..that's why I'm always with my girls or something when I'm not at school ..
QT-yeah I feel you (looks at her journal) you write songs ?
Domonique-mhm yeah , on my spare time (grins)
QT-thats awesome , I do too..maybe we should write a song together..
Domonique-(gets nervous) I would like that but- (Phone Chimes/gets a message from Eric saying meet me in 10 mins at the food court)
QT-aww theirs always a but (chuckles)
Domonique-QT you know I have a boyfriend..
QT-I know , it's only a song , what harm can that do ?
Domonique-you don't know Eric like I do ..he gets jealous easily ..
QT-he don't even have to know (grabs her journal and two pencils)
Domonique-what are you doin ? (Grins)
QT-we finna write our song (Grins)
Domonique-QT ..you have a girlfriend and I have a boyfriend ..this just won't work .., I'm sorry but I have to go..I'm sorry ..
QT-I'm sorry , Idk I just feel some sort of chem between us ..idk how to explain it ..we both like music , we both can sing ,we have a lot in common..
Domonique-(glares at QT) I have to go , I Have to go meet Eric in the cafe , and if I don't come quick enough he will flip out ..
QT-flip Out ? Does he treat you okay ?
Domonique-(glances at QT) I really have to go and I'm not about to discuss my business with a stranger okay (walks out)
QT-(glares at Domonique,walks out and goes the other way)
I knew I had feelings for QT , but I also had some feelings for Eric , me and QT really do have so much in common , Danm I would love to write a song with him , Eric barely hangs out with me anymore , usually when he wants to see me is when he wanna fuck ; he doesn't really show me any love and affectionate and sometimes I think he's cheating on me.He can be a good guy when he wants to , but sometimes his temper can get the best of him and he throws things , he never put his hands on me , but something tells me he can start ...I just don't know when , he can snap at any Moment....that's why I try to stay out of his way and let him do this own thing , but sometimes I get tired of feeling like I'm being used or taken advantage of.
~PRINCESS POV
I went to the hospital to visit Sophie , she was sitting up in the bed eating a sandwich, apple slices and drinking grape juice.She looked up at me with a big smile.
Sophie-Princessssss (smiles)
Princess-hey love , you look like your feeling much better (smiles)
Sophie-Iam Iam , I'm feel great , my concussion went away, no blood cots , no internal bleeding , they ran more tests , took my X-ray , and the tests came back negative, everything looks great (smiles)
Princess-omg I'm so happy to hear that (smiles/hugs her) I was praying you get better
Sophie-aw thank youuu (Hand shakes as she bites another piece of her ham and cheese sandwich)
Princess-why are you shaking so bad soph ? (Frowns) are you ..okay ? You seem nervous ..because it's not really to to cold In here
Sophie-I i I I'm fine (grins/sipping her grape juice)
Princess-are you sure soph ? Is their something your not telling me ? Did something happen while we were gone ?
Sophie-(glares at Princess) yesterday last night while I was sleep ..a nurse came in ..well she thought I was sleep but I wasn't , I was just resting my eyes ... (sighs)
Princess-and what happened?...
Sophie-but I don't think she was a nurse tho ... she was saying some really mean harsh words towards me ..
Princess-what ..what the fuck do you mean she was saying harsh words towards you ? (Frowns) did you recognize her voice..
Sophie-I did ...because she said Stay away from DJ ..
Princess-wait ???? (Frowns) DJ ?
Sophie-it was definitely Angel ...and as soon as she said that , I knew it was Her ..and I knew she was dressed up as a nurse , Because before she came up closer to me , I slightly opened my eyes and quickly closed them...
Princess-oh my god ..what else did this bitch say ?
Sophie-She was like if I don't stay away from DJ , things gotta get ugly , and she was like you don't wanna see me when I get ugly ..bad things happen ..
Princess-wait ? Omg so she threatened you ?! NOBODY THREATENS MY BEST FRIEND , OH SHIT , OH SHHHHHIIITTTTT,I WILL FUCK THAT BITCH UP
Sophie-She thought I ain't hear her , but I heard everything..idk what to do , she actually threatened me , I can't believe this ...I'm shook lowkey ..
Princess-gurl don't be scared of that pale bitch , you beat her ass once and you will do it again ...
Sophie-but she threatened me , she could seriously wanna harm me .,,and not in the fighting way ..
Princess-gurl she ain't go do shit ..but fuck what she say , you still get you some DJ , cuz she ain't gon do nothing ..she all bark no bite, idc , you be a bad bitch and go get that nigga ...
Sophie-Princess, it's not that easy ..he's the causing I got into this car accident ...
Princess-wait what ?! (Frowns) what do fuck do you mean he's the causing of you getting in this accident?!!
Sophie-I was gonna go see DJ , and when he opened the door he was fucking Angel , I was so angry , I thought he liked me , I thought he was beginning to have feelings for me , and I just wanted to see him because I wanted to get to know him better ya know shit like that , and come to find out he liked this bitch the whole time ...
Princess-So you got into the accident because of him ?
Sophie-yeah (sighs/begins to cry)
I really have feelings for him ..and I thought he had feelings for me too...(cryin)
Princess-it's gonna be okay (hugs her) just don't worry about this bitch and what she said to you , because she's not gonna do anything , and remember imma always have your back , and imma help you through this shit, and it's his loss if he want that slutty rat and not a beautiful hearted young woman like you , if he can't see that , then he's not the one for you PERIODT , and don't ever get too upset and get killed over a nigga , because getting hurt or killed over a nigga ain't worth it , I'm not finna lose my best friend over a fucking dog ass nigga
Sophie-thank you so much for being here for me, I love you bestie , I was just so hurt and upset , I won't let anything like that ever happen again , my life is too precious, I can't let it get to me , even tho I seen that I still for some reason have feelings for him ugh , my feelings get to twisted , I can't explain it Princess...
Princess-Of course I'm here for you and I love you too , and I understand Sophie , I know it is hard when you really have feelings for someone..its a crazy weird feeling , it's really hard to explain..feelings and love is a unexplainable thing , sometimes we love people that may hurt us ...that's why love is a weird thing..
Sophie-gurl imma be a bad bitch and despite of what I seen and heard imma go get DJ , a least we wasn't dating when I saw that , you know what I mean ?
Princess-yeah I know exactly what you mean , and gurl when we left yesterday , he came with that bitch here to the hospital , we got into a heated argument and everyone left..
Sophie-omg what ? Ugh ..a least he came to see me , but why he had to bring that bitch ?
Princess-talkin about she was with him at the time when they heard about you..fuck that , he should have came by his self (Frowns)
Sophie-gurl he sho should have , but I ain't go worried bout it ..
Princess-So Angel must have sneaked in , and disguised her self as a nurse ...huh?
Sophie-yeah slick stank bitch..are you still going to DJs dorm party?
Princess-I won't go if you not going..(grins)
Sophie-nah , lets go , I'm not scared of her
Princess-I know you ain't scared tf but are you sure you wanna go ?
Sophie-yupppp I'm sure
Princess-aight , And I have an idea ..how about we crash that bitch ...we should play a purge prank on everybody..we need to let Angel know who not fuck with , and that she done threatened the wrong bitch (evilly smirks)
Sophie-and Caroline and Nikki needs a reminder to know who not to fuck with (evilly smirks)
Princess-let's fuck Dat bitch up (smirks) and ima call Domonique and let her know the Tea (grins)
Sophie was discharged from the hospital, I dropped her off home , called Domonique and told her the Tea , I aint tell Stephan..I don't know why ..I just ain't want to.This prank was between me,Sophie and Domonique, and that's that...I'm real excited for this party more than ever before , cuz we finna let bitches know wassupp, and who not to fuck wit...it's finna be a dorm party they ain't go forget.