18. Gravity

Yeosang POV

When we get back to the house, I take Summer up to her room. I sit down on her bed and set her in my lap.

"How are you doing?" I say.

"I am glad I was in Felix's lap this morning. If I hadn't been, you guys might not have followed me to her house. I am just glad you guys got me out of their. I am so glad it is over." Summer mumbles, hugging me.

"If you don't mind me asking, how did you know them?" I say, making circles on her arm.

"Before I accepted into Cube, I was in the same company as them. They never debuted and were always really jealous of my success. They were my friends at first. They were like my guardian angels, but then they turned on me. The stuff they used to do, I don't even want to think about. I was so scared when I hear Wonnie say her name. I had thought it was over. I only went there because I didn't want the pictures to get out. I knew that if they did, it would not only ruin me but also all of you guys." I explain.

"Summer, we would have taken the blow for you. I am glad it is over but if anything like this ever happens again, please tell one of us. You are not alone in this!" I exclaim, hugging her tight.

"I hope this doesn't get out. I hope it wemains a private thing. I alweady know that da PD's are going to be invowved." She whispers.

I smile down at her. I reach in my pocket and pull out a paci. I hold it up for her and she takes it.

"Go on and slip. You are safe here. We won't let you get hurt anymore, I promise." I whisper. She nods and rests her head against my chest, slowly falling asleep.

Chan POV

"I can't believe that just happened..." I mumble. "I let her down. I told her I wouldn't let her get hurt."

"Chan hyung? I hate to say it but, this is a good thing this happened. If it hadn't those 5 girls would have never gotten caught. They would still have the graphic content they had on our Summer-ssi. We minght not have ever known if it hadn't. In a way, you were protecting her." Jongho explains.

I look at him.

"How are you so young but make so much sense?!" I say, pulling him in a hug.

"Let me go before I break your head like it is an apple..." he mumbles. I let him go instantly. I have seen him do it.

I walk up to Summer's room and see her sleeping on Yeosang

I walk up to Summer's room and see her sleeping on Yeosang. I walk in and sit next to them.

"How is she?" I whisper.

"I think she is a little traumatized and it brought back old memories but she is actually doing really well considering what Felix told me happened to her. She wound up slipping and she must have been exhausted, cause she fell asleep right after I gave her the paci." Yeosang says, rocking her.