16. Long Journey

!WARNING! CONTAINS MENTIONS OF ABUSE AND RAPE!

READ AT YOU OWN RISK!

"She looks so cute!"

"SHH! Your gonna wake here!"

"Guys, this is a little creepy."

"But look at how cute she is sleeping."

"You are gonna wake all 3 of them if you don't lower your voice."

"Just take the picture and shut up!"

"SHHHH!"

"What are you guys doing in here?"

"Sorry Felix, they are thick headed"

"So what did you want?"

"Sorry we just saw how cute you guys looked sleeping."

"Huh? Wha?"

"Sorry Jisung..."

"Sadly, this isn't the weirdest thing that has happened around here."

""You guys get outta here. Your gonna wake her if you don't."

I yawn and blink my eyes open. I see Felix and Jisung looking down at me. I smile up at them.

"Mowning Agi. Mowning Ba." I mumble, burying my face in Felix's chest.

"Come on, baby. You need to get up." Jisung says, kissing my temple.

"Nuuuuuuuuu!!! I wanna sweep!" I groan, pulling myself closer to Felix.

"Come on, baby girl. I'll carry you down. But we need to go eat before Woojin hyung accuses us of starving you." Felix says, kissing my forehead. I nod and wrap my arms around his neck and wrap my legs around his hips. I bury my face in his neck. He sits up once Jisung gets off the bed. He stands up and holds me by my thighs as he walks out. He carries me downstairs and into the kitchen. He sits down in his chair and keeps me in his lap. He turns me so I am facing the table and lets me lean against him. Woojin brings my plate over and sets it down in front of me.

"Morning cherry blossom." he says, kissing the top of my head.

"Mowning JinJin." I mumble.

Felix picks up my spoon and scoops some of my food onto it and feeds me. I smile and eat it as he takes a bite of his.

"Did you sleep well, Summer?" Seunghwan says, taking a bite of his eggs.

I nod as I chew the food Felix just put in my mouth.

"Hey Noona? You got a text from someone named Yeri. You left your phone with me last night." Sungwon says, holding up my phone. I grab it and open up our texts.

Yeri😔

Hey! I haven't heard from you in awhile. Let's meet up. I still have some of your things and we can look over our old pictures while we are at it!

I frown but respond.

What time?

Now. Let's meet up at my place.

See you soon, babe.

See ya.

"Hey guys? I am gonna go get dressed and meet up with one of my old friends. I'll see you later." I say, getting out of Felix's lap.