12. Rock - 800 Reads Special Chapter

Woojin POV

I walk into the din with Taewoo and Seonghwa. I see almost everyone is in there.

"Guys, pause the movie." Seonghwa says. Hongjoong grabs the remote pausing it.

"We all have practice later today." I say. The room fills groans. "Let me finish!" Once it is quiet again I continue.

"I do have good news. We all will be practicing at JYP. They have the largest rooms so it will be best to do all of our work there. The JYP staff are aware of this arrangement. Remember that the news of all of us staying together has not gotten out yet. Please try to be discreet when going in. Everyone will wear hoods, or hats, and face masks." I explain. "First, ATEEZ will practice. Then Stray Kids. Then 1THE9. Then Summer. And yes this is going to be the way things are done for now on. You will no longer be practicing at the other companies. And yes, this means we will get to take care of Summer while we practice. This does not mean slack off but please do be aware of her when someone else is practicing. If you are practicing, then do not worry, at least 7 of us are watching her."

"Also, this means we will have a group chat with all of us in. Woojin hyung has already started to do it. Okay! Everyone get ready! We will be leaving in 30 minutes. That means everyone who hasn't had a shower, you have 10 minutes to do so. Chop Chop! PD-JYP dropped off the bus this morning. That is how we will get around for now on it looks like. Now go! Shoo!" Taewoo says.

Hongjoong brings Summer to Taewoo.

"I have to go shower. I know Yunho already gave her a bath. You just need to watch her and makes sure she finishes her bottle." he says, before giving her a peck on her cheek and walking out and up the stairs.

We all go and sit down on the couch. Taewoo keeps her in his lap and cradles her, holding the bottle. We stay in there. I watch as Summer plays with Seonghwa's hand. She compares it to her's and looks shocked.

 She compares it to her's and looks shocked

I sit back and watch her play around. After a few minutes, I get up and head upstairs. I walk into Summer's room and look around. We need to get her a playroom. I think to myself. I walk down the hall. I stop when I reach the coat closet. I open the door. I peek in and see nothing but darkness. I flip the switch by the door. Nothing. I step in. It is the size of half the bedrooms. Perfect! I think to myself. I close the door to get some help. 

"Hyung! How long do you think we will be there? We are getting a baby bag together for Summer." Yechan says, coming up behind me.

"Probobly the rest of the day. Get her practice clothes, a change of clothes, some snacks, some juice, a few stuffies and 2 or 3 pacis." I say.

"Okay will do. Also, what were you doing in the closet?" he says.

"I was thinking about how Summer needed a play room, so I started looking around. This is perfect. When we get back, can you and a few of the other guys help me get it ready? I explain