Chapter Three- Grocery Girl!?

“I didn’t know you were that excited to see me, sweetheart.” He laughed mischievously.
                                                :_:_:_:_:_:
Tony’s POV
Her hands were somehow bloody and she got blood on my hands. I got home as quick as I could and decided to run some tests.
“Jarvis, search all the databases for her,” I demanded as I clicked several things on my large computer screens.
“There is no data on her, sir. Not even a name,” Jarvis informed in his thick British accent. I look around confused. How is that possible??
“Run DNA scans, who is she related to?” I asked. Jarvis began scanning the DNA and I couldn’t believe what I saw in front of me.
“She is related to Tony Stark and Christina Bay,” He confirmed.
“That can’t be right.” I denied, “Jarvis reboot.” Jarvis shut down and began rebooting. I rubbed my head in frustration. I ran the DNA test again and got the same results. I concluded that it was because the blood was also touching me, which got some of my DNA on it, and then went to bed.
                                                   :_:_:_:_:_:
It’s been two months. Bruises scatter my body and I am always aching. He’s been using the kids as leverage, I hope with everything I am that he hasn’t hurt them. I wouldn’t be able to live with myself, it’s hard enough as it is.
He walks into the ‘room,’ more like a cell to me though, “Hello sweetheart.”
What I felt was far exceeding fear.
                                                      :_:_:_:_:_:
It felt like it’d been years, it probably was. I lost track of time a long time ago. I am pretty sure it has been just over a year in this hellhole. He was gone, and he forgot to lock the door. I needed to get out of here. I couldn’t save them now, it’d better be.
I limped onto the streets. I passed so many lit houses. Laughter rang out from them. Laughter. I miss that. I smiled as I heard it, but started walking fast again.
I passed a large house and stopped for a second and just stared at it. The house we stole from. We had no money and no possessions. I can’t even get a job anymore. Edward told me that I had to find a way to get him 500 dollars before the end of the week. I felt as if I had no choice. I jogged up to the house and picked the lock.
I knew the ins and outs of this house all too well. I went to the safe and unlocked it with the code I oversaw Tony Stark himself put in. I took 500 dollars in cash out of the safe. Right before I closed it, I was tackled to the ground.
“No! I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” I frantically apologize, covering my face with my forearms. I throw the money across the room.
“You trying to kill me?” He asked as he pinned me down. People try to kill him all the time, I can see how he thought that. But, how was I going to get out of this one!?
Tony’s POV
I pinned her frail figure under my strong arms. Her eyes were bloodshot, her skin was pale and bruised, and she was viciously shaking.
“Why are you here!?” I yelled.
“I need money! ” She shouted, her voice was shaky and hoarse, “Someone asked for money and I am scared of what they will do to me if they don’t get it!” I could tell that she was lying by the way she was acting. Not over exaggerating, but under exaggerating.
She stared, and that's when I realized it.
“Grocery girl!?” I ask. She looks at me confused, “You stole two, no, three bags of groceries from me!” She looked up at him shamefully and slowly nodded her head.
“I won’t hurt you, but can you tell me the real reason you need the money?” I ask. She starts fidgeting with her fingers. When I realize, she immediately stops and apologizes. I can tell that she is screwed up, whether she wants to admit it or not.
“I’ll make you a deal, you stay here with me, let me run some tests, and then I will help you.” I offered. I could tell that she was scared by my offer for some reason.
“You can trust me,” I added. She just got up and bolted out of my house.
              :_:_:_:_:_:
Electra P.O.V.
It'd been four months. I'd been evicted. My siblings were in trouble. I’d destroyed my phone. I needed help. There is only one person I know.
I knocked on the door to the giant building. I was shaking. I’d stolen from him, why would he help me?
“Finally decide to knock?” A voice from behind me asked, amused. I jumped, turning around.
“I-I'm so sorry. I-I can't pay you back for what I stole from you—actually I-I think I'll just go.”
“No, ” He looked at me, trying to read me. I couldn't make eye contact, I was too ashamed, instead, I stared at the ground. His curiosity seemed to turn into concern, “Hey, come on in.”
I follow him, terrified and silent.
Tony P.O.V.
She looks terrified, what does she think I'll do to her?
I lead her into the house and she shakily followed me. We went down the glass stairs and into my basement.
“I’m going to run some tests on you, if that’s ok,” I say cautiously.
“No!” She outburst, “H-help m-me,” I just looked at her confused. With what?
“What do you need help?” I wondered out loud.
“I… My family was taken and I need help getting them back…” She admitted.
“Listen, kid, you let me run these tests, and I’ll get your family back.” I offered. She hesitantly nodded her head and began trembling. She was scared out of her wits.
Electra’s POV
Test? What kind of test was he going to do to me? I didn’t even care at this point, I need to get them back. He looked at me and I could tell that he took pity on me. He then went to a drawer and rummaged through it.
I watched his every move very closely. If there was one thing I learned from this thing, it’s that you never trust anyone.
He softly closed the door and walked towards me with a large needle in his hand. I whimpered and backed up slightly. He stopped in his tracks when I did this.
I couldn't keep the memories out of my head. I remember all the times he smiled kindly at me, but the memories always twist his face into that wicked smirk. I remember when he'd done the same thing, approaching me, except it was with a knife. He smirked and held me against the wall. I remember the pain of the burning blade pressing against my soft flesh. I shriveled into myself, trembling.
“Hey, kid, hey, are you alright?” I snapped back into reality, remembering where I really was.
“I'm gonna borrow some of your blood, is that alright?”
Flashes of his smirk, the knives, the pain, it all flashed through my brain before I silently nod. He is gentle and slow and keeps glancing at my face to make sure that he hasn't crossed the line.
He does something before saying, “Jarvis, run a DNA test.”
The AI says something into his earpiece, and whatever it is it seems to make him mad.
“Bullshit!” He slammed his hands onto his desk and I flinched.
“I-I’m sorry.”
He looks up at me, trying to suppress the rage in his eyes I began to tremble and look away.
He slowly walks over to me and I back away.
“Pl-please don’t h-hurt me!” I beg as I cover my face with my forearms.
“I’m not going to hurt you, kid.”
“T-that’s what h-he said…” He looked at me, confusion plastered all over his face. He lightly touched my shoulder and I flinched, thinking he was going to hit me.
“What happened to you?” He asked himself in a soft whisper. I looked up at him. We made eye contact and I quickly averted my eyes to the floor.
“You need a place to stay, kid?” He kindly asked. I actually debated on it for a second.
“C’ mon kid, we both know you have nowhere else to go that’s safe.” I shamefully looked down at my feet and started to fidget. Realizing what I was doing, I immediately stopped, “Sorry,” I mumbled.