Chapter Twenty-Roommates

Peter's POV

"Hey... um... El?" I asked as I walked into the living room. She was adorable, wrestling with all her brothers on the floor.

"Yeah?" She asked as she looked up. All of them stopped fighting each other.

"Is it okay if we share a room? Tony has these really nice two people rooms that he doesn't tell anybody about," I wondered. My face turned red and I scratched the back of my neck.

"Uh... Yeah. Absolutely! You mind telling me why, though?"

"If you don't want to, that's totally fine and I understand,"

"It's not that I don't want to. I just want to know why."

"I want you to be able to sleep at night. I'm hoping to make you feel a little safer," I admitted. My face was so hot I thought I might explode. El playfully shoved her brothers of off her and walked over to me.

"Thank you!" She exclaimed as she wrapped her arms around me. I smiled to myself. She was so much shorter than me.

"So you're sharing a room?" Steve the grandpa questioned from behind us. He really likes listening in on people's conversations.

"Yeah," I admitted. Steve walked over to me and went to whisper something in my ear.

"You better not pull anything, Parker," He whispered. Loud enough to where I could hear but quiet enough to where El couldn't.

"It's not like that," I fought back.

"Sure," Steve smiled as he walked away.

"Let's go claim a room before Mr. Stark kills me."

"You told him!"

"Yeah..."

"Bad move, Parker. Bad move," She joked as we walked to the elevator. The nice, two people rooms were almost halfway up the tower. It would take us an hour if we took the stairs.

Once we got there, I opened one room.

"Unoccupied," I stated.

"How can you tell?" She questioned.

"It would be more decorated."

"Oh..." She trailed off. She slowly walked into the room, looking at anything and everything in the room. I could tell she was tired and decided that this room would be fine.

"You like it?" I asked her.

"Yeah. But I am fine with whatever room you choose,"

"I choose this room. You need help moving in?"

"No. Thank you, though." And just like that, we chose a room and were ready to settle in. We both walked to our rooms to move all of our stuff into the small apartment.

:_:_:_:_:_:

I walked in the room and saw El only had one medium-sized box. I was still carrying in boxes.

"You need help getting stuff up here?" I asked.

"No... I got everything. I don't really have that much. Just the clothes that Tony got me," She explained shamefully.

"I'll have to have my Aunt May take you shopping one day. You two would love each other," I said, trying to lighten the mood.

"That would be amazing, Parker," She smiled, "You need help?"

"No, I got it. You can settle in. Unpack, explore, eat, etcetera."

"Sounds good."

I walked back out to get more boxes. Once I came back, I was greeted by El hanging upside down from the fridge.