Chapter Seven-Cold Fries

"What do you want?"

"Um, Nacho Fries."

"Anything else?"

"More Nacho Fries?" We chuckle as we pull into the parking lot of the Taco Bell. We both get out of the car and walk in together. Peter orders for me and I sit down and wait for him. The large hoodie feels nice, it makes me feel safe in a way.

But then again, that could just be Peter. I wait for a few moments and he brings us our food.

"I am going to use the restroom, I'll be right back. Dig in!" He says. I smile at him and he leaves. Once he walks into the restroom, Edward walks in. I started shaking viciously.

I freeze when we make eye contact. I see his sickening smirk. Everything comes back to me. He walks up to my table, still smirking, almost victoriously.

"Hello, Sweetheart," His voice was smooth, it somehow reminded me of a snake, "I Wrote you a letter," he says before sitting down. I am shaking and tears threaten to fall down my face. How long does it take to pee?!
He hands me a white envelope and silently left. Before he walked out, he winked at me.
I shuddered as I opened the envelope. There was a letter in it.

"Hello, sweetheart. I have seen you around with Tony Stark. And now that he's out of the way, for now, we have some unfinished business. Come meet me in my car, without telling that one boy the truth. And if you don't... I'll kill Shawn. He has been getting on my nerves lately." The note read.
I became lightheaded. I grabbed the nearest pen and wrote on a napkin.

"I'm sorry, I had to. Call Tony and tell him I'm in trouble." I wrote. I set the napkin on top of his food and rushed out. I saw Edward smirking through the windshield. I silently got in the car.

"Nice to have you back, sweetheart," He cooed. I felt like I was going to puke and began fidgeting with my hands.
"What did I say about fidgeting?"

"I'm s-so so-sorry sir..." I said in a small voice.

"That's what I thought!" He said, he felt accomplished. It was probably the highlight of his insignificant little life.
"Excuse me!?"

Oh, shit I did not just say that out loud.

He grabbed me by the collar of Peter's hoodie, pulling it so that our faces were inches apart.

"I'll punish you for that when we get back," he says before letting go.

The rest of the ride I sat, silent and shaking.

When we got there he grabbed me by the hood and dragged me into the prison-like house.

I was suffocating, the hoodie had broken off my airways.

He dragged me all the way to the basement and threw me into one of the brick walls before bringing out a collar. It resembled a dog's shock collar but smaller.

"Here we go sweetheart, a little something to make sure we don't try and run away."
I whimper, "Oh, look at that, already playing the role of the dog."

"Down, sweetheart."

I silently got down onto all fours, knowing it would be better for me if I just listened to him.

There was a moment of silence, I stared at the ground. Suddenly an electric shock went through my entire body. I wail in pain.

"Silence!"

He kicked me and an even sharper, more painful shock went through me, it continued like that for ten minutes, each time it was more and more painful.

When he left I was lying on the floor crying in pain.
:_:_:_:_:_:

He came back in, I didn't know how long it was but it felt like it was morning. He got out a whip. He stepped on me, using his foot to hold me down to the concrete floor. He took it to my back twenty times before getting bored.

"Let's try something new, why don't we, I've made a new friend, sweetheart, he's very into that science stuff. He made me this." He brought out a syringe, "Do you want to know what the stuff in this thing does? Here, I'll show you."
He injected me with whatever was in the syringe.

My skin doesn't feel so solid anymore. It's boiling, literally. I know I'm screaming but I can't hear i The skin bubbles and pops. I scream a bit more before my skin becomes mine again. I let out a breath of relief thinking it's over.
Suddenly my head is screaming, I can hear an entire crowd talking in my head. They are yelling every move I make they get louder.

They bounce around in my head, They're colors, I stop moving but the sound of my breath is intensified, it's as loud as I was screaming, the voices yell, but I can't understand a thing they're saying. They echo everything I hear.

"PLEASE!!!" I screamed, my voice was hoarse. The room started spinning and everything looked to be nothing but a blur of colors. I was screaming as loud as I could out of fear and pain. What the hell was happening to me!?

My throat began to throb from screaming, but I didn't stop. I am praying that someone hears me.

Peter POV

I was up all night trying to get a hold of Mr.Stark. Telling him to call me back and that El is in trouble. I pulled the napkin she wrote on out of my back pocket. I threw it onto the floor out of pure anger. Mr.Stark trusted me. Now what? Is that it? He's going to be so mad. He obviously loves her. I could tell just by the few minutes that I saw them interact with each other.
My thoughts were interrupted by the door bursting open. His face was pale and he ran over to me.

"Where is she?!" He asked, panicked.

"I don't know. Mr.Stark, I am so sorry! We went to get food and I went to the bathroom for 2 minutes! I came out and this was sitting there!" I panic as I pick the napkin up off the floor and hand it to him.
He reads it and looks at me, all the blood drained out of his face.

"It's okay, kid... We'll find her." He says. I can tell he is scared and upset over this.