Twins Dabut

Finally, I can start my main story... So anyway thank you all for sticking with me through those horrible first of chapters. I hope this makes up for all of my cringy and horrendous writing. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this chapter. Now shall we start?

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or any of the next generation characters

----------------------------

Lucy's P.O.V

It's been, sixteen years since I left Fairy Tail and gave birth to my twin babies, Nashi and Luke.

Nashi specializes in Fire magic although she is learning every dragon element in this Kingdom. While Luke specializes in Celestial magic like mine but he is also learning all dragon elements in this Kingdom. Both twins are 15 today and they've lived their entire life in this realm but today I've decided to have them go to earthland so that they can interact with other kids their age. I have told them about Natsu, their father, and why they live here with dragons and not humans. To my surprise, they didn't blame him and understood my decision. They didn't hold a grudge against Natsu. They've heard all about the adventures that Team Natsu would go on. Someday they will join a guild of their own and have their adventure.

Enough daydreaming I have to head downstairs for breakfast...

~~~~Timeskip~~~~

I walk downstairs to see Nashi and Luke sitting at the table waiting for me to join them for breakfast.

"Mama, did you sleep well?" Nashi asked.

"Yes dear, I slept well. What about you? Could you sleep?" I ask while raising an eyebrow.

"To be completely honest, no. I couldn't sleep cause today is Luke and Mine's birthday and grampa Igneel promised to teach me how to unlock my dragon force." Nashi said with stars in her eyes.

I laugh a little bit because she has the same attitude as Natsu, " Well then Nashi you better learn quickly alright. And Luke did you sleep well?" I ask him

"Yes, mom I slept fine mostly because Lady Celestia was going to teach me how to unlock my celestial dragon form... Oh, and it's mine and sis's birthday" he added quickly with a shy grin.

"Well, Luke I know that you'll master that in no time." I encourage him.

"Thanks, mom!" He says with a signature smile that they both got from Natsu.

"But... Kids as you know today you both will be turning 15 and you've lived your entire life here in the realm but since it's your birthday. My present to you will be that you both will be able to go to earthland and live your life with other people. You can still come back and I will visit but I do not want you to grow up without knowing others like yourself. I want you to join a guild and go on adventures like I once did but be cautious about who it is that you show your magic to. Earthland is full of bad people who would kill for your powers so be cautious about how you use it." I explain/warn.

"Really mom you're not kidding right?!" Nash asks in disbelief

"No dear I am not kidding but I do want you to be safe," I say in a sweet but serious voice.

"Understood mom I'll take care of Nashi while were in earthland," Luke reassures me.

"I know that you'll look after her but just in case you will both need to call me with your new communication lacrimas every day when you wake up and at night before you go to sleep, understood."