Hurt - 2

iMessage

Liyah😈:
Skai please tell me your at school

Me:
Yeh I'm bouta come in

Liyah😈:
No, come to the side right now

Me:
Um why

Liyah😈:
I see Gio. U need to come neow

Me:
I'll see him later. I've missed 3rd period so much I can't afford to miss another class

Liyah😈:
Nah somethings wrong but he won't talk to me

Me:
He's probably just upset or tired. I'll talk to him at lunch

Liyah😈:

Me:WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO HIM???

Me:
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO HIM???

Liyah😈:
I don't know. I heard him banging on something so I went to go see if he was ight n he looked like that

Me:
Omg I'm coming right now
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran to the side of the building to see if what A'liyah sent me was really true and not just a prank, soon as I turned the corner I saw him. My eyes began to water at the sight, he was sitting in the same position not making eye contact with anyone.

"Baby?" I asked while sitting next to him. "Are you okay? What happened? Who did this?" I didn't want to overwhelm with him to much questions but I had to know. He turned his head to look at me while a weak smile formed on his face "I'm fine" he said trying his hardest to sound convincing, but I knew he wasn't. I gave him a tight hug trying my best to take away some of his pain.

"Was it your dad? Why would he do this? You can stay with me if you want. I don't want you getting hurt again. It could be worse next time." I told him not expecting the following outcome. "I SAID IM FINE DAMN." Gio yelled while pushing me away so he could get up, I sat on the floor in shock trying to hold back my tears. He didn't even turn around to see if I was okay or to say sorry, he just turned the corner heading towards the front of the school next thing I know he was gone.

I sat still on the floor trying to process what just happened. I know he was upset but he did not have to do that, sometimes I wish I didn't love him, so that I wouldn't end up running right back to him as soon as let's out a broken apology. I got up, brushed off my pants and headed to the school trying my hardest to forget about what happened. Now I missed half of 3rd period thanks to him.

As I walked into the class I noticed that there was a kid I've never seen before sitting behind where I'm supposed to be seated. I gave my teacher my late pass and headed towards my desk, once I got to my seat I took out my notebook and pen placing them on the desk then I turned around towards the unfamiliar boy.

"Who are you? I bluntly asked. "Nick" he said while looking up from his book, a timid smile slowly crept on his face which then caused me to smile back. He seems nice I thought to myself while facing back to the front with a smile still on my face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~