Secrets - 9

As soon as we walked through the door Gio went crazy "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?" he yelled at me, "DID YOU FORGET EVERYTHING WE SPOKE ABOUT?!" I looked at him as I tried to hold back my tears "No." I answered "SO WHY WHERE YOU ON HIS TEAM? WHY WERE YOU ALL OVER HIM?" I could tell that Gio was furious but this isn't my fault "I didn't pick the teams, and it was just a game, we won so I gave him a hug I honestly don't see the harm in being friendly" I snapped back at him.

Next thing I know I felt a fist fly across my face along with Gio saying "I don't know who the fuck you think you talking to like that". I stumbled back while tears fell out my eyes as the pain quickly followed "What the fuck Gio." I yelled not even getting a reaction from him. "Don't ask me, your the reason that happened. If u weren't acting like such a slut around Nick then I would have never been mad" he bluntly stated before he walked away.

The way the word left his mouth so easily probably hurt me even more than the punch I received. Blood dripped from my nose and there was a huge bruise on my cheek. I'm supposed to go to school tomorrow for exams but I do not want anyone seeing this, especially not Edwin, and I'm pretty sure makeup won't completely cover up all of this.

Gio has put his hands on me once or twice in the past but I never really spoke about it, I thought that if I just let it go and listened to him more that he'd stop, because if I'm honest I'm actually kind of scared of him now.

flash back to 1 year ago

"YOU ALWAYS DO THIS SKAI. IM FUCKING SICK OF YOU" Gio yelled from the kitchen

"WHAT DID I DO NOW HUH? ITS ALWAYS SOMETHING, IM ALWAYS THE FUCKING PROBLEM" I yelled making my way into the kitchen, I'm tired of him blaming everything on me even if I had nothing to do with what happened.

"DO NOT RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME AND STOP TRYING TO ACT INNOCENT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID" He said, you could just hear the rage in his voice. Seeing this side of him makes you question if he's really as sweet and loving as he's known to be.

I came across this side of Gio about 1 or 2 years into the relationship, at first it wasn't bad he'd just yell every now and then but after a while he started getting worse.

"YOU ARE NOT MY FATHER I CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT. IM TIRED OF YOU BLAMING ME FOR THINGS I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT. WE'RE DONE GIO" I said as I made my way to sit on one of the chairs, yes we've been through thick and thin together for about 5 years but I'm done, I cannot put up with it anymore.

Gio walk over to me "FUCK DO YOU MEAN WE'RE DONE?!" by now he's practically red, I looked up at him before standing up to face him

"I MEAN WE'RE THROU, FINISHED. IM PACKING UP MY STUFF AND LEAVING. FROM NOW ON I AM SINGLE. AND I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN. FUCK YOU GIO" I screamed, just as I was about to walk away Gio pinned me to the wall and what happened next was something I'll never forget.

Gios hands made their way to my throat, the grip slowly tightening. This wasn't one of those passionate sexy chokes, it was more of an im gonna fucking kill you choke.

I felt my throat start to close "g-gio st-op....... i-i c-can..t b-breathe " I struggled to get out, "we are not over until I saw we are. Do you understand?" he growled in my ear, I remained silent I could feel that I was close to blacking out "ANSWER ME BITCH. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" he demanded, I looked at his eyes and I'll I could see was anger it looked as if the devil was inside of him. "ye-yes" I barely managed to get out "Yes who?" he asked "y-ye-s Gio" just like that he released his grip and dropped me to the floor, walking into the livingroom to watch the tv.

Ever since then our relationship was different, it was fake, more forced, more like a job than a hobby.

You know that question when people are like: Do you LOVE him, or are you IN LOVE  with him?

Well I've fallen out of love. Yes I love him, he was my first love and I think I always will love him but I can officially say that I am no longer IN LOVE with him.

TWITTER

Skaii☁️ @skyskaii • 4/15/18
You're killing me so
I feel like I'm drowning

INSTAGRAM

@itzskaiimy life's okayjust when your not around me

@itzskaii
my life's okay
just when your not around me

liked by loyaliyah, giovanny, and 527 others

comments disabled

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damn. This part got a lil
emotional for me cause I
included some personal
shit in that😗