Please?

//Hannah\\

As soon as we get to the police station, me and Kim go straight to the desk.

"Excuse me can you track phones?" I ask desperately.

"Of course mam as long as it's turned on from the other side" the policeman said to me.

"Can... can you track my daughter please she went missing a couple of hours ago and sent me this text" I pass him the phone and he instantly plugs it into the computer.

After some time they managed to find her ish.

"Right we've tracked her. she on her way to... it looks like Havant, so do you know why she would be going there?" he asks.

"No sir" Kim replies for me.

"Oh no.." he exclaims. "it's stopped tracking, either the phones been turned off or someones.."

"Smashed it" I say. Obviously her 'dad' saw her with the phone and smashed it.

"Did you see where they stopped?" Kim asks.

"Yes, it's outside an old house, we can help you find her, I'll give you the address and the police will be on their way as soon as possible" he says surely.

"Oh my gosh thank you so much" I cry. he hands me the address and me and Kim leave happy but still sad. He whole trip back I shake. I was the one meant to be driving but Kim had to. We get back to tog towers to tell everyone what happened.

//sjins PoV\\

Me and Duncan scurry to his car. I get in the passenger seat and he starts to drive. we'll look in the office later for weapons, I think the ones at home will be better.

We get to his house within 5 mins. the whole journey is silent.

"Right I'll go to the kitchen and living room you go upstairs" he says sternly. I nod and rush upstairs. I go straight into the first room which happened to be Duncans. I open the door and see his machete, that he used in some videos,in the corner. I look through drawers making sure not to go to his private stuff (😏) then hurry to the bathroom. I don't know what we could use in here so I leave closing the door behind me.

Smash!!

I hear a smash in the kitchen, which sounds like a glass bottle. quickly I run downstairs jumping the last few steps. I regain my balance and run through the small living room to the even smaller kitchen. I see green glass smashed on the floor with its red liquid spilled everywhere. Wine. I then find a Duncan in the corner shaking, curled up in a ball, rocking. Drunk. He's got a full empty bottle in his hand which he takes the last sip from. The red wine all down his front.

"D...duncan?" I slowly walk over to him and crouch down next to the blonde. his head is spinning and his eyes are all over the place. "Duncan? please?" A tear rolls down my cheek. He was one of my best friends. why did he have to do this? its not his fault. I call lewis.

"Lewis?"

"Sjin? what the matter? what happened?"

"It's Duncan, he's a mess. he's drunkan" I cry over the phone. I end the call knowing Lewis is on his way. when he drink he's usually fun and happy, but his emotions got the better of him. this only happened once before. When he broke up with Charlie (a/n this hasn't actually happened.) he was a state. He stirs an bit.

"Hey sjin your face looks funny!" He slurs. This is not the drunkan I want to see. Hopefully he'll be fine for the rescue, we need all the help we can get.

//martyn PoV\\

"Toby everything will be fine" I haven't been able to get an answer from him for the last 20 minutes. "well find Abi, she'll be safe, I promise" I almost cry, this is just as bad as when my sister had to go to hospital.

"How can you promise something like that" he crys harder.

"Toby you have to be believe me, you have to be strong, for Abi and for yourself. you need to stop crying and being angry. we're all here to help Abi, to find Abi but we need all the help we can get to save her. That includes you" he still sits there curled up in a ball like last time. his rocking is driving me insane. I pull him in for a massive hug. At first he's hesitant but then he just holds on for his life.

"Thank you" he whispers. I feel his tears dampening my shirt.

"No worries, but we need you, so are you gonna help or sit here and wait for her?"

"I'll help" he finally says. I give him a small smile. and he gives a weak one back.

"We can do this. together. all of us" I say. I just hope my words are true.

//Lewis's PoV\\

We know where she is now, we just need to get there on time. we need Sjin and Duncan to hurry up. we need sips to get here. Everything should fall into place. as soon as we save abi.