Dinner/lunch date

Chapter 26 dinner/lunch date

//Kim's POV\\

"It's ok Kim you'll be fine just get a table for two and order some drinks, get Duncan a beer or something when he gets here ok?" Abi had arranged everything for me. she said she'd sit with me until she spots Duncan, then she'll have to hide and go to yogtowers, to make sure she wasn't seen. I grab the drinks and carry then to my two person table.

***5 mins later***

"You ready?" abi asks.
"I.. I think so.."
"Good coz he here byeeeee" with that she's running away back to yogtowers. Duncan sees me a walks over. Hopefully he didn't see Abi...
"Oh errr do you know where Abi is?" he asks.
"Well no but I guess you can it with me in the mean time"
"Oh err sure" he says a bit unsure.
"So.. err.. why we're you meeting Abi?" I ask trying to make a conversation.
"Oh err she said she was free and had no one or go out with so I err being the only one available I agreed" I nod at him showing I was listening.
"So are you alright?" I ask.
"Well yeah I guess" he says.
"Ok, well I...err.. I need talk to actually" I say. I get nervous, I'm not even saying anything yet.
"Oh err I need to tell you something to" he says running the back of his neck.
"Well you can go first" I say not wanting to say anything.
"Oh umm ok, well whenever we record or are just messing around, you just make me laugh and smile and I can't help but feel happy when your around" he says which makes me smile.
"Oh duncan,, I'm glad you feel that way because I kinda feel the same, you always lift my spirits and you never fail to make me laugh" I reply amazingly happy he feels the same way I do. I can't help bit grin.
"So err me... you... together?"
"Aha I would love to duncan" I say laughing.
We spent he rest of te few hours laughing and discussing what to do with out series.
"I'm making a bloopers thing again and I'm gonna put what you did to tiddles I in it at the end" I say smirking.
"Oh no please don't"
"We'll see" I say. I get a text from hannah.

Hey Kim! where are you? We need you I'll tell you when you get here xx

I text her back.

Oh hey Hannah! I'm at the cafe I'll be back in minute. is everything ok? X on my way won't be long! x

"Duncan Hannah wants me I have to go back something's happened" I say sadly.
"It's ok Lewis just told me I need to get back too well walk together" he replies with a smile. He gets up and gives me a kiss on the cheek which makes me blush. we walk back to yogtowers, hand in hand, to find the worst news.

A/n

Sorry this is short I haven't had a lot of internet as I'm in St Lucia!! Anyway, can anyone guess what's going to happen?????
Byeeeeee!!
Xx ;) xX