Chapter22-rings&starbucks

Alexia&Caylee p.o.v

Yes,I will marry you taylor

Yes,carter I will marry you

Alexia's p.o.v

Omg I can't believe I'm engaged to my bestfriend, my heart, my future husband. I love Taylor so much he means everything to me. Taylor this ring is beautiful.

Taylor's p.o.v

She said yes I'm so happy yet relieved. I was so nervous,she is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Alexia Marie Smith I love you so much,and that ring is nothing compared to your beauty.

Do you want to go get ice cream and watch movies while we cuddle all night.

"I would love to."

Alright let's go

"Can you carry me?"

Sure princess

I pick her up bridal style and carry her inside. I carried her to the movie room and put her down on the bed chair thingies. I went to the refrigerator and got a tube of cookies&cream ice cream and two spoons. We watched endless love until we both fell asleep, she was snuggled into my chest and I had my arm around her.

Caylee's p.o.v

I can't believe I just said yes to carter.. I have to tell him. I love carter but I've been keeping a big secret from him. I just hope he never finds out, I can't bring myself to tell him or anyone. Well I'm getting married...yayy

(Not the sarcasm)

Carter's p.o.v

I love Caylee so much,I'm so happy she said yes. She means the world to me, I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with her.

Cmon Caylee lets go home.

"Okay babe"

Do you want to stop and grab some candy and stay up and watch movies.

"Yeah,sure"

Alright.

~~The next mourning~~

Alexia's p.o.v

I woke up smiling remembering about the things that happened yesterday. I wanted Starbucks but Taylor was still sleeping. I started kissing him on the lips and he kissed back signaling he was awoke. "Babeee" he whined when I pulled away. I want Starbucks. "Okay fine but first lets go take a shower" yeah I was wondering what that smell was. "Oh shut it" he said sticking out his tongue.

~~~after showers~~~

(still Alexia's p.o.v)

It was a little chilly outside since it was autumn. I curled the ends of my long brown hair and waterfall braided it. I felt like wearing my glasses today.

<a>http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=11246113&.svc=copypaste&id=135966734</a>

Taylor had on a blue shirt with some sweats and his blue and black addias.

Taylor's p.o.v

I drove us to Starbucks and parked the car. I ran over to her side and opened her door "thank you bae",Lexi said. No problem, now let's go get Starbucks "carry me". Sure hop on. She got on my back and ,we went in Starbucks and both our jaws dropped when we seen..