Chapter23-rings&starbucks part 2

Taylor's p.o.v

Oh no this is not happening. "why would she do this to him,Alexia said".I have no clue but let's go see. "maybe we should stay out of this". But babe it's not right. "well text him and tell him to me you at Starbucks asap". okay.

Broski🍜:come to Starbucks asap!!!

Taylor😈:alright bro,be there in 5

Alexia's p.o.v

I can't believe her. Why would she do this. "Babe, he is here". Well I'm going to order,do you want anything? "chocolate chip frappe". I walked over and ordered us our drinks.

Taylor's p.o.v

What's up bro.

"What's up, so why did I have to come to Starbucks?"

I pointed towards the table and said that's why.

"You have to be freaking kidding me."

Sorry bro I know you loved her.

"Yeah loved"

Well bro you won't me to go over there with you?

"Nahh, you can go home, I'm good."

Alright well don't do anything you will regret.

?p.o.v

What's going on over? They finally stopped sucking faces and looked up. "Its not what it look-". Save it we are done, and Jack I thought we were boys. I guess Lacey doesn't know that your cheating on her either.

Jack's p.o.v

We broke up a couple weeks ago. "I can't believe you, but you know what you can have her because you both have something in common." And what might that be? "Your both fake and whores." That's it I'm done. I punch him right in the face and knock him to the ground slamming my fist into his face.

"Jack stop your hurting him"

Next thing I know I'm being pulled off of Carter and pushed into the back of a police car.

A/N

Ooohhh Caylee your in some deep stuff. Well her secret is out! Caylee was secretly dating jack gilinsky behind Carter's back. Will carter ever forgive her? Who will she choose Carter or Jack? Will Jack get out of jail or will he have to stay for a while.

Bye till next time 😘😘