♠️Price 21♠️

Unedited

The deal was on, and the devil was slowly lingering over towards your table. Remember how it was mentioned that you were cheating earlier? Well you kind of sort of had a charm inside of your shirt that magically regulated the deck to arrange in a way that you get twenty one. The charm is modifiable based on what you want to be brought into your hand. For example, if you want eights for crazy eights you have to take out the charm and change it to cheat at crazy eights. It's a horrible explanation, but it works. 

You hummed as you watched him shuffle the deck carefully, trying to see if this man was a sleazy little cheater. Aha, you watched him use his fingers slyly to try and put an ace and a face card layered so he can get a perfect twenty one. You didn't change it. You're going to get a perfect twenty one anyways. It's all fun and games, right? No matter the high bet. He dealt the cards and sure enough you got the queen of spades on top and an ace of spades underneath. Flawless twenty one. You noticed how the king of hearts was face up. He has the ace of hearts. He offered to give ya a hit. The entire crowd was holding their breaths. Should you toy with them just in case you get a ten or another facecard and use the ace as a one? Nah. You like how this was. You looked Mister Dice Man dead in the eye.

"Freeze."

He smirked, seeing right through you. Not literally. That's perverted. He placed the deck down, not breaking eye contact, but he was smirking something awful. It was a sexy smirk. You don't recall the last time you've had this much fun playing a game of blackjack!

"Freeze."

Gasps all around. You revealed the ace of spades and the devil frowned, finding his way back around towards the dealer's circle in the table. You noticed the Cigar man glaring you down. You also noticed Miss Roulette and Silver boi. You waved at silver boi, causing him to grow flustered and turn around. How cute. As expected, the dealer revealed the ace of hearts. The crowd was going wild, screaming about sorcery, witchcraft, and cheating. You rolled now your eyes and took back your bets. Well, which was nothing because the bet was for the money or for your soul. In all honestly, you don't care if you lose your soul. You don't got a use for it anyways.

"So another round with the same bet or are you going to ask me to leave for causing a disruption?"

You challenged the dealer. He chuckled and left the dealer's Spot at the center of the table. You were confused until Satan himself stepped up and went inside the table. The rest of the workers began ushering people way and tempting them to play at other table and take drinks. It wasn't working. It made you wonder what was going on around here and why the devil apparently wanted to talk to you alone. Sure, you're a pretty lady but you didn't expect this kind of attention from the devil! That was sarcastic if you couldn't tell. Though you are beautiful. You can fight the author on that one. All of you lovelies are beautiful. Amen.

"You're an interesting little lady, aren't you now? What's you're secret. Telekinesis? Changing the cards when you get them?"

You can't fool the devil when cheating. You used one hand to cover his eyes, which he didn't like very much, and you reached down your neckline in your shirt to get the charm. You took your hand away, after it was clawed at, and showed him the beautiful charm you made yourself. It was one of your attacks as an Inkwell Isle resident. What? Everyone is a boss in Inkwell Isle! Have you not played the game? Jesus!

"Voodoo Charm. Nobody suspects a thing. Most call me a witch or something and it's pretty damn hilarious."

You changed the charm to neutral, taking form as a pendant, and wraped it around your neck. It clipped itself together and the charm on the pendant took the form of a spade. Even if it's job is to gather spades or has no job, it takes a form of a spade. It's your favorite suit. It symbolizes death and sorrow, sure, but it also symbolizes so much more. A spade is wisdom. A spade is intelligence and a love for the non matter always items in this world. A spade is the air and a spade is calm. No wonder it's the trump suit. Well, unless you're playing hearts then it's a totally different story.

"Clever woman, aren't you? What will your soul cost since I clearly can't gamble you out of it."

Right to the point, huh Mister Satan? You scoffed. What would it cost to give up your soul? You simply didn't think it was that big of a deal. You purses your lips and tried to think, looking around the casino. Casino life was always fun. If you could just live and play in a casino your entire life and afterlife you'd be happy. But working in a casino wouldn't be kind of annoying wouldn't it? Dealing with drunk customers all the time and sexual harassers. That ain't fun. You made eye contact with that dice man again. His green eyes shined with mischief. It'd be fun to try and see what those green eyes are hiding. You turned back to the devil, smirking something awful.

"I just wanna stick around. This place is a hell of a time, pun intended, and I'm a master of the cards. Oh, and I wanna be Friend with that cute little silver guy I was playing with earlier. He was freaking adorable."

The devil laughed at you, thinking you were joking, he stopped he he realized you weren't. He stared at you a moment and looked over at the silver guy following the golden roulette lady around and helping her run the roulette table and occasionally going over to the craps table with a new guy you don't know that kinda looks like a skeleton horse. He then mad when a golden contract and silver quil appear. You skimmed over the contract. It was basically saying that you're going to be bound to the casino forever. That doesn't sound like hell! That sounds awesome?

"Sign here then, fucking weirdo."

You snickered. Hopefully he was just playfully teasing you instead of actually judging him. You looked up and saw him smiling ish. Yeah, okay, he was just teasing you. You saigned the contract with your name and shook the defil's Hand to seal the deal. Oh wait, he doesn't know your name. Nobody here knows your name. That's cool. New start and new awesome life and all. This is going to be fucking epic.

"The name's (name). Or (nickname) for short. I don't really care. It's pleaure doing business with you, Mister Satan."

He cringed really hard and literally just pushed you away. You laughed and looked around, putting your hands on your hips and ready to start this new awesome life. Wait, is there a dress code or something you should wear here or something? Maybe you should go ask that dealer guy... after the devil goes to talk to him considering he's already walking in that direction. 

This is gonna be hella sweet! 

1235 Words